Prolouge

Challenge

Haaaai~ This is my 3rd fanfic and my 1st time writing 2min fanfic and a SHINee fanfic!
Please subscribe and comment on what you think. 

===============================================================================================

"Key umma~" Taemin whines to the motherly figure of the group. "What do you need Taemin?" Minho asked as he noticed the maknae pouting. "Nothing, I just want to talk to Onew hyung, but he isn't here." Taemin replied. Minho felt something in his chest when Taemin sid that.

'What was that?' Minho thought. "He is out right now, for filming for his musical and to go to the recording studio." Key explained as he walked into the living room to join Taemin and Minho. Suddenly, Jonghyun glomped Taemin from behind, scaring the maknae. "How come you need to talk to Onew hyung only? Why not the other hyungs?" Jonghyun said.

Taemin looked down and sighed as Jonghyun wraps his arm around the maknae's waist. "I've been talking to him about this for a while." the maknae mummbled. "You should be talking to me about this, since I'm your umma!" Key said. At that moment Onew walks through the door with a bucket of chicken in his hands. "Hyung!" Taemin got up and ran to him. "Taemin, I read your message let's go and talk." Onew said, bringing the bucket of chicken with him. "I wonder what this is all about." Key mummbled. "Just like Onew hyung to bring his chicken." Minho said.

==============================================================================================

So sorry if my prolouge was horrible! I needed to know if you guys would like the fanfic, so I started with this. Please do comment and tell me if I should continue.