Misunderstood?

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time and Seohyun seen to been in a bad mood because she was worried about Kris. She call him if he eated but he wouldn't answer. And she think about early that morning how he acting and feel bad and keep thinking that he is mad at her for leaving him. And She didn't even touch her lunch she pack while Yoona is there eating her own lunch and look at her sister not so good mood.

While Kris at home is bored and miss Seohyun and keep thinking about what happened in the morning.

Kris: Why is it that just one mistake and misunderstood they make it so hard. It hurt..Why does it hurt so much for your love one to be cold to you? Is it wrong to be mad and jealous when the person you love with other guy? I'm injury and she still didn't care for me but went to work. I am hurt. I feel hurt! He keep complaining.

Kai: Would you stop complaining. I thought you were injury so maybe you will not talk much so I won't have a headeache but why you so annoying!

Kris: Yah! I'm your friend and I'm just saying this and your annoyed. Your not complaining because yours girl forgive you but mine didn't.

Kai: aish! FIne!

Just then the door bell ring and Kai goes open it and it turn out to be Jessica.

Kris: jessica? What are you doing here?

Jessica: nae..hello guy...Kris I want your help...

Kris: How can I help you?

Jessica: I'm nervous and want to look good. Can you company me to find a pretty clothes that is cheap and are saling in this village city? I have a date and I want to look normal and also beautiful like these village people. let say as pretty as your wife is.

Kris: Oh...but I'm injury? And who your date? huh?

Kai: Your already have a date? Who is the lucky guy Jessica? Totally not you? I thought your type were those like kris? Is he like Kris too then?

Jessica: For your information Kai, people does change because of certain person and mistake that they learn okay. He not like Kris but at least I'm fond of him. And Kris you still can walk. And it is a secret first. Will tell you later. Please agree to help me please?!

Kris: fine.....it because I count you as a bestfriend now that why I agree even though I still not fully recovered.

Kai: Then where will I go? If Kris go I have nothing to do.

Jessica: I don't care...

kai: aish! you two so mean..I will just go visit my lover then...

And Kris left with Jessica and Kai went to buy something to eat and went to where Yoona and Seohyun is.

Seohyun: Yoona, I think I better go check on Kris. I'm worry about him. You can handle this right?

Yoona: nae....

Seohyun: okay..then I go now...

Yoona: wait?! Aren't you going to finish your lunch first Seohyun? It not good to skip meal when your pregnant?

Seohyun: it okay..I will eat it with Kris.

Yoona: okay....

And with that Seohyun quickly walk to find Kris and she bump into Kai on the way.

Seohyun: oh kai? Where is Kris? Is  he okay? Is he still at home? Why aren't you there for him?

Kai: Kris is okay...Um....

Seohyun: nevermind I will just go check on him myself...

Kai: oh..okay...bye...

Kai went to Yoona.

Kai: Yoona!!

Yoona: kai? What are you doing here?

Kai: hehehe I was bored since Kris went with Jessica to help her out so I came here to help you out. And even when I'm with Kris we alway agrue about him pissing because Seohyun didn't want to talk about them.

Yoona: oh..okay...good that your here now then..since Seohyun gone you will have to help me.

Kai: okay....Are you eating lunch? Can I join?

Yoona: nae....

And Yoona feed him and he smile happily and grab a spoon and feed her too. And they just look like a sweet couple in the village enjoying their time with the beautiful scenery. Some of the kids there saw their teacher with a guy and giggles and smile.

Kris: Jess, I think that dress look perfectly fine on you now. You look perfectly pretty as a village girl here.

Jessica: really? you think the guy will like me in this?

Kris: of course after you spend such a hard time and long time picking a dress and dragging me with you and for me to see if you look good or not.

Jessica: fine..Let go to my date then...

kris: okay...

Jessica: I so exciting...

Kris: why you so nervous and exciting? Have you not go to a date before?

Jessica: I did but it still feel exciting and fun...it a new experience everytime and this time I feel like he really the right guy because it not money that I want or can buy anything. it really is love.

Kris: okay...Are we there yet?

Jessica: just a little bit more...

Kris: okay...

Jessica: i forgot to ask..Is Seohyun gonna be okay with me taking you with me?

Kris: She will...

and his face seem sad when he say that...

Jessica: why suddenly turn sad...

Kris: it just like Seohyun really not want to get back together with me. I feel like I have hurt her too much that she can't trust me anymore.

Jessica: it gonna be okay. Hwaiting! I believe she gonna forgive you. it just not yet.

Kris: i hope so then...

jessica: Well we reach the place where my date is...

Kris: oh..so he is the guy? Can't believe just because of him you made yourself turn into a not so yourself?

Jessica: well it call the power of love okay..Mr. Kris...

Kris: okay..okay..go now..your date is waitng....

Jessica: fine...but thank for companying me here. let have a friendly hug first.

Kris: okay...

And he smile and hug her and she laugh and smile too....And just in time Seohyun saw them hugging...Jessica then broke the hug and pinch Kris cheek and smile to him. And Kris raffle Jessica hair and pinch her nose. And they didn't even realize that Seohyun see their action and was hurt.

Jessica:I go now..Byebye...

Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter