snake bites? New couple? Sweet? Torture? And Forgive or not?

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun: Kris, where are you? Answer me! Yah! Where are you?

Then Seohyun saw Kris and was gonna run to him when he stop her.

Kris: Don't move Seohyun?

Seohyun: Why? Your mean I came here in this scary forest to find you but you just tell me to not move and let you go. I won't.

Seohyun then take one step forward and Kris pull her toward him and went infront of her and got the snake bites instead of her and the snake went away.

Kris: Seohyun ah, are you okay?

Seohyun: I'm fine...Why you ask? 

Kris: good then...

He fall and that when Seohyun notice he got bike by the snake so she rip something on her shirt and tied it on top of the spot he got bite and help him out of the forest and he faint afterward and Yoona and eveyone saw them both and take Kris to the hospital.

Seohyun:unnie, it all my fault he hurt. I should have not move like what he told me. He pretect me from getting bite but he get it instead. 

Seohyun was worried, crying, and blame herself so Yoona and Jessica comfort her.

Yoona: It okay Seohyun it not your fault. Your just worried about Kris.

Jessica: He gonna be okay Seohyun ah. Don't worry too much okay..

Seohyun stop crying and wait for the doctor to came out and tell them if Kris is okay now.

The doctor came out.

Seohyun: Doctor how is he? Is he safe and okay now? He not death yet right? Can we see him now?

Doctor: calm down...He is fine now and just need to be taken very good care of and he can be discharge later today. And yes you guy can go in and see him too.

Seohyun: thank you doctor...

They all bow to the doctor and the doctor went away and they enter Kris's room.

Seohyun: Kris, are you okay now?

Kris smile at her knowing she worry about him.

Jessica: Kris, did you know that Seohyun was so worried about you and keep blaming herself that you got bite by the snake and crying because she scare you will died!

Kris: Really?

He look at Seohyun and hold her hand and she blush.

Yoona: it true...and you better not go anywhere in the forest because it dangerous and you can get lost too.

Kai: yeah but why did you go in the forest? 

Kris: I was going to get some water from the well where the worker told me to go but I saw a beautiful bird so I want to catch it for Seohyun and I follow it and it lead me into the forest and I got lost and found Seohyun looking for me and the snake was gonna bite Seohyun but I hug her and turn her around and it bite me instead.

Yoona: Aw...that good of you then..Maybe Seohyun can forgive you a little?

Kris: hehehe Really Seohyun?

Seohyun: um...I will think about it...

He pout and she laugh while Lay always stay quiet there the whole time so Jessica drag him out. 

Kai: hmm...I think we should leave you two alone enjoying your own time then...

Yoona: Are you okay being alone with him hyunie?

Seohyun: nae...don't worry unnie, he hurt, he can't do anything to me but I will be the one to torture him if he try do something to me.

Yoona: good then...

Yoona and Kai went out of the room.

Seohyun: Let me feed you some food. Aren't you hungry?

Kris: nae....But don't you think giving me kisses will help me heal sooner?

Seohyun: oh sure....

She bite his cheek and flush a very cute smile at him and laugh after that and he frown and rub his cheek.

Kris: So mean!

Seohyun: Aah..Open your mouth?

Kris: Your feeding me?

Seohyun: nae..or you want to eat it yourself?

Kris: noo...you feed me!

Seohyun: then eat quickly..

Kris: okay....

Seohyun: How is it?

Kris: Hot! It burn my tongue! Seohyun you didn't blow it first?

Seohyun: It your job on that.

Kris: What?!

Seohyun: hehehe you deserve it too for making me worry.

Seohyun then feed him again and he eat quickly and make sure it not too hot that will burn his tongue again and she laugh at him being all like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter