epilogue.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhKHAgFoYso


"Jaesun!" you called out.
A 3 year old boy came in. "Yeah, umma?" he asked as he rested his chin against the cool counter.

"Umma made you a sandwich, come to the table and eat," you said and set the sandwich on the table.

It has been 3 years since you've been married to Baekhyun, and 3 years since you've given birth to your only son, Jaesun. Just 2 years ago, Sehun and Chaemi had graduated from high school, then the year after that, they decided to get married as well. In those 3 years, Jihae's family company turned out to be bankrupted. An addition to making her life more terrible. You've made new friends and still went to college. You'd send Jaesun to D.O., the one who is known as the nanny now. Jaesun seemed to enjoy being with Baekhyun's friends rather than be with you most of the time.

"Jaesun, once you're finished eating, go clean up. Your grandma's coming for a visit," you said.
Jaesun took a big bite of the sandwich. "I thought you said she disappeared the day after your wedding," he said, with his mouth full.
"She didn't disappear. She just went on a business trip for the past 3 years."
"Really? Then.. Oops!" he said. "You should've told me that before I told Lay ahjusshi that she disappeared."
You turned to your son and chuckled. "Let me guess, he forgot?"

He nodded. "I think he has amnesia. Whatever that is," he said.
"Yah, your uncle does not have amnesia."
Jaesun looked up. "Lay ahjusshi!" He ran towards Lay and hugged his leg.
"And for your information, I do remember. The only thing I still can't figure out is how I lost those rings," he said.

You gave him a look. "You didn't lose the rings. You just didn't look in your pockets."
Chanyeol came in. "Oh! Sandwich!" he said and took Jaesun's sandwich.
"Yah! Llama ajusshi! That's mine!" Jaesun said.
Chanyeol chuckled. "Really? Can I take a bite?" Jaehun crossed his arms and glowered at Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughed. "Okay okay. I won't."

D.O looked at the sandwich. "What is this? PJ Sandwich?" he asked as he sniffed the sandwich and quickly put it down. "This is unacceptable, Hyemi! Step aside, and let the Chef Master D.O do the cooking," he said.
You rolled your eyes. "It's just a PJ sandwich," you said.
"Yes. And this is a shirt," he said, pointing at his shirt. "But you don't see me wearing some cheap shirt now do you? Jaesun needs something good to eat. Peanut butter and jelly is just, ugh," D.O said.

"Yah, don't make fun of my wife's cooking," Baekhyun said as he came down the stairs.
"Fine. I'll cook you some bacon too," D.O said.
You and Baekhyun rolled eyes.

"HOHOHO!"
Jaehun gasped and jumped around. "IT'S SANTA CLAUS!" he shouted. He ran towards the door and opened it. His smile fell. "Oh, it's just Thehun hyung and Chaemi noona," he said with a pout.
Chami pouted. "What? You're not happy to see us? Well I guess you won't be getting any Christmas presents tonight," she said.
Jaehun's eyes rounded. "Presents?" He ran to Sehun and Chaemi. "HELLO HYUNG AND NOONA!!"

You stood next to Baekhyun. "For some reason, Jaesun reminds me of someone..."
"Very familiar..." Baekhyun said. You and Baekhyun glanced at D.O who was cutting the vegetables.
You and Baekhyun exchanged glances. "Nah."

The doorbell rang. You opened the door and met Baekhyun's mother. You smiled. "Hello umma," you said.
She smiled at you. "Hello Hyemi, mind of I come it?" she asked. You held the door wider and stepped aside for her to come in. "Where's my Jaesun?" she asked.
"GRANNIE!" Jaesun shouted and ran into his grandmother's arms.
She laughed joyfully and hugged him tightly. "Sorry I wasn't here to see my first grandchild, but I had to come for Christmas." She pulled something out of her bag. "Look at what grandma bought you while she was gone!"
Jaesun gasped. "A HELICOPTER!"
His grandmother smiled. "Go and play." Jaesun ran to the living room where he met the others.

Baekhyun's mother sniffed the air. "Ohmy... Is that D.O cooking in there?" she asked.
"The one and only," Baekhyun said.
"Oh! I'll go help him!" she said and rushed to the kitchen.

You turned to Baekhyun. "Jaesun got gifts from you, but I didn't." You gave him the puppy eyes. "Did you forget your wife already?"
Baekhyun chuckled and kissed you. "Of course not. Your gift is more special. I'll give it to you later," he said.
You smiled. "No thanks. That kiss was all I needed," you said and ran to the living room to join Jaesun and the boys.
Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head as he watched you run away.

****

After dinner with Baekhyun's friends, his mother, Chaemi, and Jaesun, the boys and Chaemi went home. Baekhyun's mother took a taxi back to her hotel. It was midnight, and you were finally able to tuck Jaesun in bed.
You sighed as you sat down on your bed. Baekhyun sat behind you. "Had a long day?" he asked and massaged your shoulders. You nodded. "Yeah, Jaesun was really energized today."

"I'm not talking about him! I'm talking about the other boys."
"Oh? What'd they do?" Baekhyun asked.
You shook your head. "Too much to explain. And... We need to get D.O a girlfriend. He's been insulting my cooking all night. I'm planning on having him as our personal chef now," you said.
Baekhyun chuckled and laid down. "He'll find one. He's just... Really picky," he said.
"I'll say. He was even picky about the water. And it was just water," you said and laid down next to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. "But, right now, forget about D.O. Right now, just think of your husband," he said with a grin.
"Okay, Bacon~" you sang.
He chuckled and pecked your cheek. "Aren't you glad that we got married and have a happy family?"
You smiled and nodded. "A dream come true," you said.
Baekhyun raised a brow. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Well, you turned out to be my dream boy. And now, you're my perfect man."
"So I turned from a boy to a man?"
"Of course. To me, a boy means boyfriend. Man, is husband."
Baekhyun laughed at your silliness. "But to me, you're still a girl."
You pouted. "How?"
He poked your pout. "That's one of the reasons why," he said with a grin. He chuckled again and kissed you. "Get some sleep. You must be tired."

You sighed and kissed him back. "I am." You moved closer to Baekhyun. "Sleep well, Bacon oppa~"
He grinned and rested his chin on your head. "I love you, Twerp..." he whispered.


Okay... Weird ending but.. Live with it. xDD
Okay, thanks guys for supporting this story! Unfortunately this is the last of Bawerp. So... I know that we'll all miss this couple. *sobs* At least they're living a good life without anyone ing their relationship.
Sorry, I can't write a story of ChaeHun. xD It'll turn out as a disaster.
OH! Just posted the new story! Starring you as Eunbi and Suho~ 8D <3
I Met a Guardian Angel

THANKS FOR READING!!! BAWERP & CHAEHUN FTW! <3