chapter twenty one.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOvB99CA5to


You walked out of the doctor's office in disbelief, D.O. and Chanyeol followed you. "HYEMI!" You looked up and saw Baekhyun running towards you with a smile on his face. Your eyes rounded. *Is it Baekhyun?* Baekhyun grabbed your wrists with a wide smile on his face. "Is it true?! You're pregnant?!" he asked.
You stayed silent, but nodded. "Why should you care? You're getting married to another woman," D.O mumbled. Chanyeol nudged D.O. "What?! Sure he is the father, but he won't be able to take care of it because he's married to someone else!" He spoke the truth.
"I wouldn't even accept him back any ways," you whispered.
All eyes were on you. "What?" Baekhyun said.

You walked away without saying another word, leaving Baekhyun speechless. Chanyeol ran after you. "Serves you right," D.O. said and stuck his tongue at Baekhyun.
Baekhyun sighed and sat down, buried his face in his hands. "Why did she say that all of a sudden?" he mumbled.
D.O sighed and sat down beside Baekhyun. "Well, you did break her heart when you left. She suffered 2 damn months without you, how do you think she feels?"
Baekhyun sighed. "She's still sad about that?"
"Of course! If you've forgotten, you left her and you're going to marry her friend. Why else can't she move on?" he mumbled the last part. "What about you? How's your new family?"

"Horrible as ever," he muttered.
D.O. patted his friend's shoulder. "We need to get a plan to get your arranged marriage canceled and out of the way. Then a plan for you and Hyemi to get back together," he said.

****

"Hyemi!" Chanyeol called out as he tried to catch up with you. He grabbed your wrist once he was finally close to you. "What happened back there?" he asked.
You sighed and turned to him. "Yeollie, he told me to move on. And I'm trying to. If he wanted me to move on, he wouldn't come back and see me ever again," you said. "How'd he find out that I was pregnant any ways?" you asked.
Chanyeol scratched his head. "Well... D.O and I spammed his phone with random text messages and finally sent one about you pregnant, which we knew that it would get his attention...."
"Why?" you asked.
Chanyeol sighed. "We figure that that would get him to come back and we can tell him about the plan. But since you don't want him to come back into your life.... I guess it doesn't have to happen anymore..."

You sighed. "Chanyeol, please take me home," you said. "I don't want to see Baekhyun anymore.... Besides, Jihae has everything. And I'm just a worthless piece of junk..." you mumbled.

****

Baekhyun sighed as he entered his new room of the Ryu's house. He looked up and saw a girl at the window with long, brown hair, familiar clothing, and only about few inches shorter than him. "Hyemi?"
The girl turn around. "Who's Hyemi?" Jihae asked. "Oh, that Hyemi," she said with a laugh as if it was a joke. Baekhyun glanced at her from head to toe. Jihae twirled around. "Do you like my new look?" she asked.
Baekhyun sighed and shook his head, walked towards his walk-in closet. "You look like Hyemi," he mumbled.
Jihae followed him. "I do?" she asked.

Baekhyun glared at her. "Don't act dumb, you idiot."
"I'm not," she said as she looked down at herself.
He grabbed his duffel bag and went further inside his closet. He scoffed. "You and your self confidence. Of course you are. What are you?" He touched her hair in disgust. "A Hyemi-wannabe? If you're still trying to win my heart, you're doing a terrible job at it," he insulted.

Jihae crossed her arms and looked at him. "This is one of the longest conversation that I've ever had with you, and yet, should I feel offended."
Baekhyun took his clothes and dumped them into the bag. He turned to her. "Yes. Why? Because I don't like you," he said.
He zipped up his bag full of clothes and headed for the door. "Where are you going?!" she asked.
He turned to her. "Some place far away from you. Some place that I can see Hyemi everyday," he said and slammed the door as he left. But he suddenly came back. "Just so you know, Hyemi is pregnant. And I'm the father."

Jihae stormed up to him, holding out the document he signed. "You signed this, agreeing that you'd marry me. And do you want to get fired?!"
"Hmm..." Baekhyun took the document and ripped it into pieces. "But the document doesn't exist anymore. And fire me. I. Don't. Care. Let the publicity write whatever they want. Like I said. I DON'T CARE," he said and slammed the door shut again.

He ran out of the house and to his car with a wide smile on his face. *Hyemi, I'm coming back for you.*


Ohoho~ Still more drama, kiddies. There's no happily ever after. Yet.
One more update~ OuO This is like the best day ever. xD