frist day of school

Starting New

YOUR POV

I didn't want to get up in the morning to go to school. I don't know why theyinvented school anyway. My parents drove me to schoolbut i wouldn't get out of the car. It's like why would you move in the middle of the year like I already have friends at my old school why cant i just stay there for the whole year. Well they made me get out of the car and i went to the main office to get my class seduale. But then i saw a fermilur face it was Jinyoug one of my parents friends kid.

JINYOUNG POV

"OH MY GOSH it's you i haven't seen you for 2 years how have you been"  i said

You didn't know what to say so you just said " fine but my parents made me move here in the middle of the school year how are you?"

"i have been good but i missed you"

Then the addminister said since you know her then you could show her around the school

i was just so happy that i finally get to see you after two long years that i was shocked. But i brought you aroung the school.

YOUR POV

"so that is your locker and that door is your first i will see you after to show you your next class"

"ok see you later" it was the longest class ever. I couldn't focus on the math lesson. All i could think about was Jinyoung's smile and that he missed me. I wonder if he has a girlfriend but eveerybody was looking at me werid because i was walking with Jinyoung like it was rare thta he walked with anybody. the first class was finally over but i didn't see you anywhere so i just started walking but then i saw that you were busy talking to one of your friends. i went up to him because i didn't know where i was going and he said "oh sorry i was just coming to get you i found one of my friends that have science with you his name is Sandeul."

"hello I'm ______ how do you know jinyonug?" "well my parents are friend with his what about you?" "same my parents know his parents" "oh well that's funny well I have to go sorry" "it's ok I have to go anyway. Jinyonug will you show me too my next class please?" "ok well follow me" --------------------------------- Sorry this is such a short chapter but comment or subscribe if you like it.