Well Hello There :D

How we met

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jung Eunji, I’m a transferred student from Hanlim Art School. I’m 17 years old. Nice to meet you all” the new girl bowed lightly in front of the class.
“Well Miss Jung, please sit down and enjoy your new day in Cube Art School” Mr. Kim, their vocal teacher said. “Ah you can sit there, next to Mr. Lee Gikwang” pointing at a boy.
Eunji walked to her table and sit. “Annyeonghaseyo” she said to Gikwang. “Annyeong” Gikwang smiled.
“Ah Mr. Yang, good to see you in class, you just missed your new classmate introduction. Next time, don’t be late” Mr. Kim said. The boy just nodded.
“Now guys, have you prepare your song that you’ll sing for today? Well you should be. Ms. Jung, as a start can you show off you singing skill. You can sing anything” Mr. Kim said.
“Ah ne” Eunji slowly walked infront of the class. “Ehm I’ll be singing Goose’s Dream” ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_nlad1pJwo&feature=related )
YOSEOB’S POV
Nan nan kkumi isseotjyo
Beoryeojigo jjitgyeo namruhayeodo
Nae gaseum giosukhi bomulgwa gachi
Ganjikhaetteon kkum

Wow that new girl have a great voice, might be better than Jieun, the teacher’s pet. She has a wide vocal range i see. But something about her makes my heart beats faster. Either it’s her voice or her cute smile, I don’t know.

I mugeoun sesangdo nareul mukkeul sun eoptjyo
Nae salmeui kkeuteseo nan useul geunareul hamkkehaeyo

I couldn’t help but clapped my hands once her finished. It was a great performance. She bowed then get back to her seat.

*RIIINGGG*
Yes! Luch bell! Time to eat and fill this tummy with yummy canteen foods.
“Ya! Gikwang! Wait for me” I said to my friend. We went to the canteen and sit on our usual table.
“So I heard there’s a new girl in your class?” Hyunseung asked.
“Yeah, her name is Eunji” Gikwang answered.
“Is she hot?” Doojoon asked with a smirk on his lips.
“Well, she’s cute. And she sings well” I said.
*RIIINGGG*

“Guys, now I want you to pair up. This is a project and you will presentate this in 2 weeks. And there will be a prize. Oh the project is compose a song about anything and sing it infront of the class” the teacher explained.
I looked at Gikwang, but it seems that he had found his partner, Hyosung. Ah how could he leave me without partner.
“Yoseob be my partner!” “Yoseob I’ll do anything to be your partner!” “Yoseob I’ll do the work if you be my partner!” the girls screamed at me. Except 3 girls; Hyosung, Jieun, and Eunji. Hyosung and Jieun already had a partner and Eunji looked confused.
“Look. I’m sorry I be your partner, because I already have a partner” I said. Everyone looked confused. “Ehm, Eunji is my partner” I pointed at her. The other girls looked dissapointed.

“Hi” I said to Eunji. “Hi” she smiled.
“I don’t think I have introduce myself, Yang Yoseob” I let out my hand.
“Jung Eunji, I just transferred from Hanlim Art School” she shook my hand.
“Ah your voice is truly awesome, I have to admit” I started a conversation.
“Kamsahamnida” Eunji blushed. I swear, she’s the cutest girl I’ve seen.

--

EUNJI’S POV

It’s been 3 days since I transferred and since i met Yoseob.
Whoa Yoseob is a fun person. He’s such a playful boy. He’s been making me laugh for hours. But he’s also been helping me with the project.
“Hey why don’t we hang out tomorrow?” Yoseob suggested.
“Where?” I asked.
“Lotte World?”
“Oh I’m not sure my father will let me”
“How about the park?”
“Yeah I guess it’ll be okay”

--next day—

Oh god, what should I wear? Should I wear something casual or classy? Feminime or boyish? Cute or y?
“Eonni!” I called my sister, Jessica.
“What?” She said coldly.
“What should I wear?” I asked her, since she has a good sense in fashion.
“wear this” she gave me a blue sweater and a mini skirt. ( http://www.generasia.com/w/images/0/05/EunJiSnowPink.jpg )

*5 minutes later*

DING DONG~
Oh it must be Yoseob. Wait, how does he know my house? That couldn’t be him.
“Eunji-ah~ You’re boyfriend’s here” Daehyun oppa yelled. Great now he’s being an annoying person.
“He’s not my boyfriend” I wishpered to my brother.
“Not. Yet” Daehyun smiled.
“Sorry, my brother is a bit... weird” I apologized to Yoseob.

YOSEOB’S POV


“Sorry, my brother is a bit... weird” She apologized.
“It’s okay. Let’s go”

--at the park—

“So where were we on the lyrics?” I asked while sitting on the swing.
“Nowhere.  We haven’t started writting yet!” She laughed. I love her laugh, bright and fun.
“cham mani gunggeumhe, jonbu da gunggeumhe, we jami an ogo ni olgulman boyo (I'm very curious, I'm curious about everything, Why can't I go to sleep and can only see your face?)” she continued.
“Huh?” I confused. Is she confessing or something? I don’t know what but It completely makes my heart race. I can feel my cheek blushing.
“The lyrics. Let start off with that” she said. “Oh yeah right” I wrote it down on my note book.    

“Eunji I heard you’re only 17 years old” I said. “Yeah, why?” she asked,with that wondering puppy dog eyes.
“Ehm then you should call me Yoseob oppa”
“I think calling you oppa is hard to believe. You’re more childish than me” she laughed.
“Or do you want to call me Yoseobbie oppa?~” I teased.
“We’re only a year apart” she’s still laughing. I was kinda disapointed with her answer.

I got up from my swing and started pushing her swing.
“Wait, Yoseob not too high, please!” She closed her eyes.
“Call me oppa and I’ll stop pushing you” I . I pushed her so high.
“OPPAAAA! YOSEOB OPPA!” She screamed. I stopped pushing her. I don’t know why, I started to back-hug her and placed my head on her shoulder.

I can sense my hearts beating so fast and I can see her cheeks were blushing.
I can’t denied that this past few days has been wonderful with her in my side, and I can’t denied that I have feelings to her. I... I like her. World looks so peaceful when I’m with Eunji.
Everynight I think of her, everyday I want to see her, and every second I’m not with her, I miss her.

“Yoseob...” she looked shocked.
“Sorry. I...”  I started to break the hug
“Are you okay?” Eunji wondered.
“I like you” I said it. Oh God what if she’s gonna hate me? Why did I say it too soon? Damn it.
“Huh?” she’s showing her disbelief expression. I went in front of her and knee down.
“I like you Eunji, more than friends. You make my heart beats so fast, my tummy flutters, and my cheeks as red as a tomato. I like you, cause you make me comfortable. I like your amazing voice, I like your pure innocent heart, I like your laugh, I even like your scream” I said. I couldn’t looked at her. I’m so dead after this. I don’t think she likes me back.
“Really?” I can see her blushing and smiling at the same time. I nodded as a yes.
“Wanna know the truth?” she asked made me looked at her eyes again. “I like you too”

 

----------------------------------------------

Lol I know it's not that good but i just want to write about them.

Comment and subscribe please :)

Thankyou so much :)