Couple Hat

Because Tears are Overflowing

In the class, I can’t keep concentrate to the lecturer discussion. All I think about is no other than her, the love of my life, Krystal Jung. I had never been in a relationship with anybody before because I’m loyal, I can’t see anyone else but her. It’s only her.

Today is her birthday. I remember, in her birthday a year ago was the day when that Choi Minho started to make a move on her. Days had passed and finally she informed me that they’re official dating each other. And that day became the worst day ever in my life. She became to be busier, goes to school and goes on date with him. The time we used to play together slowly vanished away along with her busy days.

What should I do for her birthday? Give her a surprise? But what if she goes on a date later?

Soojung-ah...

 

Krystal’s POV

Soojung-ah...

I was taken aback from my sleep. Aish, I fell asleep in class again! But what was that? That voice sounds familiar, it sounds like...Jessie? I felt like the owner of that voice needs me, longing for me, and I am sure I could feel both love and pain  in it. Pain? Love? What?! Why the hell she would be like that though! But that voice was similiar to Jessie’s.

Aaargh...stupid brain! Stop thinking about it! Just go back to sleep! Eh? NO! Go back to study!

After the class ended, I gathered my things and get ready to home. I was stopped by Minho in the middle of school’s corridor. Oh yeah, I forget it. He asked me to watch movie.

“Hey princess...ready to go?” he greeted me with a smile. I just nodded and smiled back. His left hand held my right hand tight enough that I couldn’t feel the air in between our hands.

We went to the cinema. When he bought the tickets, my phone suddenly vibrated. 1 New Message.

 

From: Jessie

soojung, what time you will be home?

 

From: Jung baby

Idk. I’m catching movie w’ minho right now

 

From: Jessie

k, just take care~

 

I slipped my pebble-blue-phone back to my pocket. Then he interrupted, “Come on, tickets are here”

 

Jessica’s POV

I heavily sighed. See? She goes on a date. She doesn't even care to stay at home and celebrate her birthday with me... Without me realize tears dropped down from my eyes. I look at the neglected blue-bear head-shaped birthday cake and the chic brown teddy I bought earlier this evening.

I really miss her. Really really I do. I miss those moments when we shared times together, playing around, and running around the apartment to catch each other for being a bully. Every night, I will sneak into her room, bend down beside her bed carefully, trying my best not to wake her up, and admire her till sun shines. I would get back into my bed when I feel my head getting dizzy.

After all, I still have no time to be with her. I laughed to myself, the tears started to overflowing to my cheeks down to the ground like a waterfall. I hugged my knees and burried my face between my hands when this sobs uncontrollably getting louder.

Look at yourself, Jessica Jung. Out of all things in this world, what you can do is just crying like a little child? How pity you are. Surely you’re a dumb! You even don’t deserve her!

I got my thick gray jacket and a white hat then left to take a walk on the streets. It’s getting dark right now, street lights are . As I made my way to the city park, I glanced at my wirstwatch. It’s 6.30 p.m, no wonder the lights are on. I sat down on a bench and enjoyed the breeze caressing my swollen cheeks for a couple of hours.

 

Krystal’s POV

The movie ended after 2 straight hours. I noticed the time by glancing at the big digital watch in the theater. Wow, it’s 6.30 p.m. Pretty fast, eh?

“Minho, I think I gotta go home now”

“okay. Let’s go” again, he held my hand tightly.

On the way to my house, we passed by the city park. We’re not in the park area tho, just on the wayside accross the park. The breeze from the park reminds me of Jessie. I think I miss my sister. These days I had no time to play or talk properly with her like we used to do back then. What is she doing right now? Is she okay?

I glanced around the park and spotted a familiar white hat. Is it Jessie? I bought her the white hat months ago when she asked me to accompany her to this park. Well, it’s a couple hat. I got the black one while she got the white one. I looked down to her gray jacket and yeah! It’s really her! What is she doing here anyway?

 

 

 

~~

I'm sorry I think it'll end up in 3 chaps

 

any comments?