Last Farewell

Last Farewell

    Have you ever fall in love? Yes. I do. I fell in love with my own neighbour. I never thought of this at all since I ever fell in love with my friend until he left me whic left me with hopeless. I thought I would never love somebody else after him but I was wrong. My neighbour...Kim Myungsoo made me realised what the meaning of life and ...LOVE was. He made me realised that Joon oppa, would never came back to me again. He thought me to love myself before I can love others. He was better than Joon oppa. He understood me so well but everything changed when he revealed his secret. A secret that broke deep inside my heart.

It all began when he moved to my neighbourhood....

--------------------------------------FLASHBACK   --------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV

  "Ok...let's break up..." I said casually to L.Joe.  I slightly glance at him.

Lips pursed, face red, he shouted " YAHH! Who do you think you are?! We are couple for just a week and now you decided to break up with me?!"

I threw up my hands,  "I say...we are done. I actually don't love you like what you thought. You....are just a friend to me. Ok?Forget me.." I said sternly.

"But...but...I love you,Jiyeon-shi" he said as I saw his tears stinging on his eyes.  

I didn't feel anything in me.  I glared him and turned to the other side.

He grabbed my hand, he swallowed hard, feeling bile rise in his throat "Give me a chance?" he looked straightly to her eyes, hoping hardly for my answer.

"No...It's the end of us L.Joe-ah.Mianhae," I said as if I had done nothing wrong or felt any guilty in me. L.Joe knee down while held my hand. I knew that he can felt the warm tears start to fall down. However, I pushed him aside and walked away, leaving another heartbroken man in shocked.

"I have no other choice...Boys,you should feel what I felt before," I thought. I walked to the toilet and opened the door. I stared myelf in the mirror "Jiyeon, I don't know if what I do is a right thing...I am sinful."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's room...

   

All that still lingered in my head. It was almost 1 year but my heart was still hoping for Lee Joon. He was my first love. First love is always so hard to forget. After broke up with him, I dated so many boys. Junhyung, Woohyun, Seungho, Hoya, Wooyoung, Sehun, Yesung, Jinyoung, Chunji and the last one was L.Joe. I had 10 ex-boyfriends so far. The longest one was 1 month and the shortest was 3 days. What the hell just happend to me? I seem like a . Playing around with their hearts and dumped them. I wasn't like this before. I missed Joon oppa so much. Where was him? Hummm. I sighed and held a long breath. I felt empty in my heart, my life. I ever decided to suicide but at the end I knew that  was not a solution. The one that loved me still need me. 

    I stuffed in a box at the corner of my room,looking for my old photo album. I kept our pictures, our memories inside it. Finally, I found it. It was below my diary. I flipped it through. This was my favourite picture among all

  

p/s: above picture is not real. It's just for this fanfic. 

Jiyeon and Joon anniversary was on 7 June 2010, on Jiyeon's birthday.

    I missed him so much. I stood up from the place I was sitting, heading to the window in my room. I laid beside it and stared outside. I saw a tall man. Carried boxes, walked in and out of the house. I moved closer to the window to see clearly. He was quite good looking. Maybe he was in his 20's. With my hand on my chin, I stared at him lifting the boxes.

Yahh,maybe he was my new neighbour. Suddenly, he glanced at me with the 'is-there-someone-looking-at-me?' look. He put down the boxes on the ground with his hands crosses on his chest. He stared directly at me, he threw up his hand and waved at me, with so charming smile. I was startled and did not know what to respond. I gave him my expressionless face and looked away. I slowly turned my face to his direction again. I supposed he was not looking at me anymore. BUT I WAS WRONG! He still stood there, searching for my face. I hide my blushed face and quickly closed the curtain. "Uhh, he was staring at me" I said as I held my chest. This feeling, it was the same feeling when I first met Joon oppa. Could this be.....? Ani, aniyo.

Third person's POV

The next morning...

    After had her breakfast, she walked out of the house to get to the school. She turned the door knob and gently closed the door. She glanced to her left side. The tulip bloom beautifully in the fresh morning air. She bent her body and greeted it. It was kinda weird for other people. For Jiyeon, talking to plant is nothing weird. 

She greeted "Oh, good morning,beautiful. Please grow well, will you? Humm.." she said with soft voice. Suddenly, she heard a deep voice behind her.

He cleared his throat and greeted "ehem...Good morning to you too, beautiful young lady..."

"Oh God! Was there someone behind me? He saw what I did?" she was too shy to stood up and turned around. But she decided to keep it to herself and greeted him as if she had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Oh, good morning," she said with her eyes looking away,then slowly put her eyes on him. He stood behind the fence with both of his hands on his chin. He smiled sarcastically.

"Who are you talking to, beautiful lady?" he asked, Jiyeon replied "Ughh, urm..urmm. I'm talking to myself..."

"Oh, really? wow, this is my first time ever watching someone talking proudly to the plant.Hahaha" he laughed.

"Aish...mind your own bussines. I'm off to school. Annyeong!" she growled.

"You're leaving already? Are you fine walking to the school..alone?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I walk to the school every morning..." she said while flipped her hair, unlocked the gate.

"By the way..I'm your new neighbour! Call me Kim Myungsoo...your name?" he shouted.

"Jiyeon...Park Jiyeon," she answered shortly. "Nice to meet you Jiyeon-sshi.." he put on a bright, sweet smile.

"He is cute..."she thought. She walked off, leaving Kim Myungsoo. He looked at her and said "She is cute..."

Jiyeon's POV

    That was our first conversation. I felt butterflies in my stomach and couldn't find words to describe the feeling. I didn't know why I felt that way. His stare, his smile made me feel that I was in love again like before. Along the way to my school, I couldn't get my mind off him. Since that, I knew, I fell in love with him. Like a quote from my favorite drama, Love Rain, '3 seconds love'. Oh, 3 seconds love really does exist in real life. I thought it was just from the screen life. I was very sure I just fell in love because I didn't felt the same for other guys before. That feeling came out from a different part of my heart. After the school hours, I decided to walk straightly to my house. I couldn't wait to meet him again. I was standing infront of the gate when I saw him plucking his guitar. It sounded so nice, so peacefully. I closed my eyes and without realizing, I dropped my books.

"Who's there?" he shouted and stopped playing his guitar.

"Uh..uh? Uh,ne, it's me..." I said trying to pick up the books from the ground.

"Oh..it's you Jiyeon! Let me help you," he said as he walked towards me. He helped me picking the books, he gave it to me and scratched his neck.

"Jiyeon-shi, I am so sorry if you felt discomfort by me this morning. Well, I just want to get know my new neighbour," he said.

"Aigoo, it's ok. I am so sorry too if I sounded too harsh to you. We both forgiving each other," I said and  my cheeks felt so warm.

"You just came back from school?Ahh, you should get in and have some rest," he said with concern.

"Ne, arraso, thank you..annyeong, Mr. Kim Myungsoo," I said and bowed politely to him.

"Mr.Kim Myungsoo? Do I look that old to you?"

"No! I am so sorry. I don't know what to call you.." I felt awkward.

"Call me Myungsoo oppa. I am older than you anyway.."

"Oh..ok. Annyeong Myungsoo oppa, see you later."

"Jiyeon-shi...." he suddenly said.

"Uh? ne?" I answered, turning around.

"If you have any free time...can you please accompany me this evening?If you don't mind...I..I could play a song for you in return?" he said while scratching his neck again.

"I have to see first. If I can...I'll do it."

"Thanks! Thanks so much Jiyeon-shi!" He said and jumped happily.

    I smirked and quickly went inside. I closed the door, leaned on it. I touched my chest ".....it  is beating uncontrolled again..." I can't missed it. I must met him this evening. I made my way to my bed room. I put down my bag and books beside my bed. I lay on my queen-sized bed curled into a ball. I clutched my teddy bear. I rolled over onto my back and stared at the sunbeam shinning across my white ceiling. "I think...I might like him. Otteke?" I hardly to breath. I woke up from the bed and washed myself before I met him.

    After several hours, I was so ready. I changed my clothes. I wore a white tee and a mini hot pant. I kept it simple but of course I didn't want to look terrible infront of him.

"This is really weird" I said. I was excited meeting him. Love. Love was in the air at the moment. I peeked throught the door, opened it slowly to see whether he was there or not. Omg. He was there! Maybe he was waiting for me. I saw him looking at his watch mutiple of times. He some kind looked so excited and nervous? Haha, oppps, did I laughed watching him? Ok, let's walked off and see his next expression.

"Jiyeon-shi!" he greeted me. He continued "Thanks for coming. Your parents are not gonna scold you right?"

"Parents? I live alone. My parents are at the Southeast Asia. They're working there. I don't feel like to moving out from Korea. So, I decided to stay here,how about you?" I tired to explain to him.

"I live alone too. After graduating, I decided to live by  myself and build self-sufficient. I don't like depending on my parents. They agreed.Here I am. Moving here. Never thought that my neighbour is so beautiful.." he said while putting a smile.

"Ah...So, what makes you ask me to come here? Just to accompany you?" I said curiously.

"Nothing. I feel lonely. I would like to ask you to hear my song. I composed it by myself. I arranged the music too."

"Go ahead." I said shortly.

     There he was, starting to pluck his guitar again. I fell in love with his talent. My eyes were like watching an angel infront of me.

"Jiyeon-shi, this is a song for you actually. I composed it yesterday. It's Voice of My Heart..hope you'll like it," he said softly. He did it for me?! No one ever did a song for me! Omo...this boy. I am really in love with him. But wasn't it too fast? 

    Suddenly, he let out of his voice. I was shocked to hear that he can sang well! Oh my..what else you couldn't do, Myungsoo oppa? What else? I enjoyed it so much. His angelic voice made me felt like I was floating in the sky...with him. Both of us seems like we had knew each other for quite a long time.

"Jiyeon-shi...." he stopped playing the guitar. As soon as he said that, my heart beats faster. I felt really nervouse in me.

"Do you like it,Jiyeon-shi?" he continued.

"ne. I like it, Myungsoo oppa.why?" I answered.

"I have to confess to you now..or else......I have no time," his words made me can't control my own head. My head,heart, all was uncontrolled!

"Confess? No time?" I raised my voice.

"yes......Jiyeon-shi, I Love You..." he whispered softly to my ears. "I love you..." he said it again. His deep,husky voice can be heard clearly. I can felt his warm breath on my ears.

    A long pause. I was not dreaming. He said it just now. He loved me. Now, I love him too. But why he said he had no time? Was he going to somewhere? Was he hiding a secret from me?

"Jiyeon-shi? Are you listening?" he touched my cheek gently with his warm hand. I nodded to show that I was fine. It  urged me to get butterflies in my stomach. I was touched. Even Joon oppa never composed and sang for me. Myungsoo oppa was the first one. I felt my eyes started to tear down. A drop of tear finally reached my warm cheek but he managed to wipe it as soon as possible with his bare hand.

"Why are you crying?Did I hurt you?" his face showed how worried he was.

" I am....touched, oppa. Thank ..you... so... much. Finally, I meet... someone that make me... awake from my nightmare..Thank you so much," I sobbed, I hardly to say it, very struggling to make the word came out from my mouth. Suddenly, he pat my back and hug me. I was in his embrace. His hug was the warmest hug I had ever felt since the last time Joon oppa hugged me.

"Baby, don't cry. I...I am so sorry for making you feel sad. I don't care what makes you say that or who that person is. I just want to spend my remaining life with you. I know I....I might sound so harsh at the time but we can really live happily. At the moment I saw you peeking at the window, I know you are my love. Jiyeon-shi, will you love me too like the way I love you? he said without hesitate. I knew it came from his heart. The way he expressed it, teary eyes, changed in his tone. I knew he was sincere.

"Ne...saranghaeyo,oppa." I hugged him tightly. My tears fell down heavily. I sobbed hardly. It had been a long time...I felt this way. I never had a real love from someone, even my parents. They seemed didn't care about me. They had never called me after moved there. Not even a single letter. They just gave me money for my living. But he was different. He hugged me and said "Jagiya..." I was startled. I looked up to his face. He smiled.

"Wash  all your tears away. I hate to see that. Save it for other time. You'll need it later..." he said. I was quiet curious why he had to say that hurting words. 'You'll need it later'? What was he going to say actually?

"Oppa, why are you saying that word...'you'll need it later'? It sounds like...you gonna leave me..."

"Ahhh...nothing, jagiya..Ok,now you are officially my girlfriend! Yeayyy, I love you Park Jiyeon!" he sudenly kissed me on my cheek. Ouch, that was so sweet! I blushed.He onced again wiped my tears. He was such a cutie pie, sweet guy. We both sat on the bench outside of his house under the bright full moon and twinkling stars. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He put his hand around my shoulder.

"Forget all the passes. Now, let's started a new life, arraso?" he whispered to me.

"ne, I will, oppa." but too bad, I was too weak. All the words came out from his mouth made me felt very want to cry.

"Ahhh, jagiya~" he cuddle me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: All the gifs are not mine unless stated. Credit to the owner~

Ok.that's all for now. I guess I've changed my mind. Instead of one shot I'll make two shot. HAHAH..sorry guys. You like it? Maybe I used the same word quite several times and many grammar error. Hope you'll still understand. I'm learning tho ;____;

So, patiently wait for next chapter. Btw, read my other MyungYeon fanfic Please be mine!

Subscribe and Comment!

Love you my reader! *U*

p/s: L voted for T-ara's Roly Poly as the best kpop dance. hewhewhew. my otp. MyungYeon might real and maybe there were some MyungYeon interactions at the backstage of Music Bank today. Who knows? I saw they bow to each other at the end of the show!Kyaaaaa :*