Cares about me?

Loves Me Not

Bleh I feel so sick today.. Anyways promised my GF to update today.. are you reading this Sher? Kekekeke.

 

-----------------

 

Chap 3 - cares about me?
 
Gayoon:" hurry up and lets sleep we got lots of thigs to do tomorrow"
 
Jiyoon:"on...one bed?..."
 
Gayoon:"yes... Whats the problem didn't you sleep with your sis/mom once?"
 
Jiyoon: ~as she climbes on the bed she whispers ~"no"
 
Gayoon:"sorry.."
 
Jiyoon:" thank you for helping me today :)"
 
Gayoon:" aha...~turns her back to Jiyoon~
 
Jiyoon:"I'm feeling weird... Hmm omg she already fell asleep haha... Well I guess I'll sleep on the floor today "...got too used to that ><"
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
~Morning~
 
~Boom boom pow Smash~
 
dongwoo:" Oh yeahh, woohoo kiss my hahahaha"
 
Hoya:" Lol love you seem hyper today"
 
Dongwoo: "Ah theres nothing better then spending the morning with my baby and kicking some bad guys till they faint :P"
 
Hoya: "hehe love you <3... Let's go patrol and take care of our guardians, then We'll have a date ;)"
 
Dongwoo:" yay date yay date yes yes yes ~jumping all around~
 
 
-----------------------
 
Gayoon just woke and was shocked from the body lying on her carpet, she took her pillow and placed it carefully under Jiyoon's head, then covered her.
 
Gayoon:"aish that kid I should go prepare dinner and stop the morning gayness..."
 
------------------------
 
 
Sungjong:" L wake uppp L.... "
 
L:"hmn..."
 
Sungjong:"come onnnnn we need to help your sis make food and go to school"
 
 right away~L: "Sis!" ~he woke up~
 
 
-------------------------
 
~ Fx's dorm ~
 
Victoria:" Yah get up everyone get rady we need to sign up to school today nananana
 
Everyone: "electric..electric shock"
 
Krystal:" gnna spend less time with my Girlfriend aww"
 
~Victoria went straight to Krystal and kissed her passionetly on the lips~
 
Everyone else:"Ewwwwww"
 
Luna: "Yah get a room please...."
 
Amber:" yeah even for me it's too much and in the morning god stop"
 
"They are just jealous" ~Victoria said without taking her eyes off of Krystal~
 
~Krystal blushed a little and they moved on with their plans~
 
---------------------
Yadong wheee~
 
Hoya;: well let's go to the beach today!
 
Dongwoo: " Yesssssss beach I love the beach b!tch *_*" ~he jumped and hanged on Hoya~
 
Gayoon:" Yah stop with the gay romance right here right now!! ~throws the mimic to them~
"Go fish and bring something for lunch" -bye-
 
Dongwoo:"argh that hurts my head! ;("
 
Hoya:" oh my poor dongdong let me kiss it ~ch..u?~  *flying towels hit them*
 
Gayoon: "Don't catch a cold"
 
-----------------------------
~Jiyoon woke up~."ah what where...oh..pillow?...blanket.... She does care about me T.T"
 
 
Infinite house were eating breakfast now while Yadong being playful on the beach~
 
 
 
 
-----
Sunggyu:" ok lets go sign up to school"...
 
Jiyoon:"What!"
 
Sungyeol:" yeah shut up you are too loud ~lifts her and put her on his shoulder~
 
woohyun:"Sunggyu yu lets walk hand in hand so they will think we are a couple :3"
 
Sungyu:"NO"
 
Wohyoon:" but I love you"
 
~Gayoon slapped them both~
 
------------------
 
~as the were passing through, the line separated and there became a place for them to walk comfortably by the crowd. Everyone were admiring them, and their beauty, blushing screaming and jumping.~
 
*Woohyun throws air hearts* "We are everyone's" ^______^
 
everyone:" kyaaaaaa"
 
You could also here the whispers whithin the screaming :" Omg who is that?, someone new with infinite gang!?... "he looks so girly"...."is that a boy? No way it's a girl omg she is so pretty I wanna be her friend"
 
Jiyoon:"Gyu oppa why all the girls here so pretty!?" ><
 
All the girls:" Kyaaaaaaa...."
 
Gayoon:" every year is the same -.- "
 
----------------------
 
*Ok who in what class?!*
 
3rd year
Woohun, sunggyu, Victoria
 
2nd year
Sungjong, L, sungyeol, amber
 
1st year
 
Jiyoon, krystal, sulli, hyuna, sohyun
 
---------------
Sungyeol": "Gayoon!! did you just smile?!"
 
 
Gayoon: "are you stupid I don't smile I'm gayoong."
[ he saw me..what kind of magic this jiyoon girl has :O]
 
~Jiyoon ran suddenly~
 
 
Jiyoon:" heyyyyy you cute girl" *in english*
 
Luna:" Do you know her Sulli?"
 
~Sulli blushed~
 
Jiyoon:"oh so your name is sulli? So cute!, well cya " ~she winked and ran back~
 
Luna:~shakes sulli~ "who was that?!"
 
Sulli:" Err... Hmm she saved my life few days ago."
 
 
-----------
 
End ^_^
 
 
Sorry for the late update.