Just for today

Hot Summer Day

 

Yongguk sighed running a lazy hand through his own hair, completely disgusted with how sweaty he was. He had already taken 3 showers in 8 hours. The stupid AC broke in the dorm 4 days ago, their Manger said someone would be by in a week to fix it. He wasn’t sure he was going to make it that long; He might just melt away into nothing. Most of the other members had gone and set up camp in the dance studio, but a hard wood floor didn’t sound too nice, but even sleeping on nails was starting to sound better than this.  He felt like he was literally living in hell. “Ashii!” He growled loudly and stood up slipping his shoes on walking towards the door, pulling on it to open he tilted his head to the side thinking this was too easy. “What th-“ Just then the door hit him hard on the head knocking him back on the floor small bits of blood tricking down past his eyes. Looking up he saw a very sorry looking Himchan.

Taking a deep he stood up and running his hand across his forehead looking down at it and back up at him. “Really, Why are you here, shouldn’t you be at the Studio?” He groaned a little bit walking into the bathroom Himchan on his heels. “I was, but I wanted to make sure you were okay here. The radio said its 38 (°C) out, which makes it little over 40 in here.” Himchan sighed and walked behind Yongguk reaching over the leaders shoulder and opening the cabinet to get a band aid. “Come here, you.” Himchan took his hand and pulled Yongguk over to the bath tub pushing him down on the edge and placing the band aid over the cut smiling like a dork while looking down at him. He laughed lightly looking up at Himchan and reaching his hand out and placing it on the back of Himchan’s neck.

“Pabo. ” He smiled and pulled Himchan down to his level lightly pressing his lips against the others. Resting his forehead against Himchan’s he trailed his hand down and resting it on the others side rubbing it softly. “You’re forgiven, as always.” Standing up he pulled Himchan close to him and walked out into the living room plopping down onto the couch and pulling the latter down on top of him, nuzzling his nose against the others before closing his own eyes and letting out a light sigh. “Stay here with me until morning, please.” Himchan nodded his head and leaned in kissing the older lightly before laying his head down on the leader’s chest closing his eyes. “But only until morning, then we have to go somewhere cooler.”  Chuckling Yongguk nodded his head and closed his eyes falling asleep, Himchan doing so not long after.

----------------------------------------

So here it is, it just kinda sweet little oneshot, Sorry again for any spelling or grammar mistakes.
My worst subject ever. Sorry I had a hard time trying to word things the way I wanted to. 
Sorry if it sounds a little odd at times.
Also the gif is not mine, It's just my favorite BangHim moment. ~
 

One more thing, I Dedicate this to the biggest BangHim Shipper I know, a good friend of mine.

Enjoy please