19

It should have been

 

 


Cooking? Cooking!  (Sunhee's Birthday Part 2)


 

 

The man brought Sunhee to the Super Junior's dorm. Because she didn't know what to do, she just entered the dorm and looke dif the members were there. Ryeowook appeared and welcomed her. "Hello Dongsaeng."

She greeted back while looking around to see if the other members are also there. But because of the unbelievable silence, she was sure that they weren't there. "Are you alone, Ryeowook oppa?", she asked him.

Ryeowook led her to the living room and replied, "No. Shindong hyung is here." Then they caught sight of Shindong who is sitting on the couch, watching television and eating his probably 3rd snack for the day. They sat down and talked for a while.

Suddenly, Ryeowook remembered the real reason why Sunhee was there. He motioned her to stand up and to go to the kitchen. Then he put out the kitchen tools and other cooking equipments. "We're going to cook." He was smiling widely as he said that. He put on his apron as he handed anotherto Sunhee. They started to prepare and slice the ingredients.

While cooking, they talked about random stuffs. Sunhee found out that Ryeowool loves to cook as much as she loves photography. She also had fun cooking because since she was little, she wanted to learn how to cook delicious dishes.

When they were about to finish cooking, Ryeowook called Shindong and whined. "Hyung~ You were supposed to help us. Come on.Get up.please?"  Shindong, whose eyes were glue don the television, replied. "I'll help you later, okay? I'll just finish watching this episode."

Ryeowook crossed his arms and pouted when he heard the response. "But hyung..Help now!" Then he grabbed his cellphone and dialed a number. "Helo. Nari noona. This is Ryeowook. Shindong hyung doesn't want to help us in cooking. Oh. You want to talk to him? Okay. I'll pass the phone." He approached Shindong and handed him the phone. While looking at the scene of his hyung, Ryeowook smiled--evil way and listened to the conversation.

"Ne. Jagiya. I will help them. Okay. Goodbye. I love you." SHindong dropped the call and pouted at Ryeowook. "I thought there is only one evil maknae. Now, even the eternal maknae is evil."

Then they heard Sunhee calling for them. "Ryeowook oppa! Shindong oppa! The food is ready!" Shindong's pout curved into a happy smile. Then the two guys headed to the kitchen.

Ryeowook got the pan and served the dish. He put it in containers and asked the two to do the same. While packing, Shindong was tasting and getting pieces form the food they were preparing. Sunhee saw it and laughed. Then she nudged Ryeowook and both of them giggled at Shindong's naughty act. Caught in the act, Shindong shyly smiled and laughed too.

When the food was all set, Shindong told her to bring it with her and gave her a paper. She opened it and found another instruction.

 

If someone asked me how many times have you gone through my mind,

I would only say once because you came into my mind and never left.

 

From the dorm, go to the nearest park.

 

Then she said goodbye and followed the instruction written on the paper.