1.

A Fairytale.

CHAPTER ONE

~~~

 

Your POV/

I boarded the bus, gasping. Trying to hold on the handle tightly, as the bus driver helped me. I sat down on a seat he ushered me to, letting me go as i thank him. Counting down the stops that the bus made. 1st stop, 2nd stop, 3rd stop ... i got up, grabbing my stick as tightly as i could. Hearing every possible sound i could, feeling every awkwardness people gave off. One step, one step, slowly i got off the bus, tapping on the floor trying to find the bench. Thinking back to the past when you stiil can see the sky, that is blue, grass that is green. the colourful world.

Author POV/

Your brother which tried to dodged a puppy in a small road, banging on to the rocks. Luckily, you were saved by that puppy, pulling you out of the car. While your brother stopped breathing in the car.

Everything changed just when you're 7. Your mother died when you are 7, father jailed when 12, brother died when 14. Everything gone just in a blinked of eye, and now 16, suffering from blindness. God gave something in return for your eyes, a talent in good sense of hearing and feeling. and now all you could is pray for peace.

Sigh

You stood up, gaining confidence once again. But on a second thought, you heard noises.

"Whose t-ther-e?" you mumbled while you swung your stick around you.You know at this late, no one could be around here, you judged by your exprience. You could feel someone nearing you, you could hear his foot steps 'taktaktak' walking to you.

"Hey, girl" His voice mumbled in to your ears pushing you to the bench, you could feel that he was drunk. You tried to shout as loud as you could, trying to see his face, what you saw what just black. He covered your mouth, trying to undress you. You grabbed his filthy hand and hardly pushed it away. But you know, your strength can't match to him.

As you were giving up hope, looking in the dark, tears in your eyes, trying to find good memories while getting hurt. You heard a warm sound coming not far away, calling out to someone, " WOOHYUN AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!" he instantly was pushed away from you. You sat up and trying to dress yourself again, while wiped away your tears. 

"Dont worry, lady, i'll protect you." 

"Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo... MYUNGSOO, KIMMYUNGSOO? The most irrisitable guy in the city, kimmyungsoo?! ( Myungsoo, is a popular guy, popular yes, but a loyal lover. He captured all the young girls heart just by looking, staring, and derping at them. He is a angel, with his friends called infinite.)

But i cant see his face

- Hai guys. Second time writing fanfics now! I really hope you will subscribe and comment , it will meant a lot to me. Thank you for at least reading !