Chapter 1

Special Mission: 1

 

[At Shiny Effects Kingdom]

Tiffany’s POV

The Master called me.

“Tiffany makes sure that all I choose vampires would be teleport here in just 2 minutes so hurry up” His command me and I nodded her head.

“Yes Master” I bowed and walked away cautiously.

I used my power to teleport all the vampires have chosen.

“Telepanthe!” I shout and my powers glowed after 30 seconds; they’re 10 people who had scary gestures.

“You’re all here, now guess who I am and what is the background of my life?” I asked them with a smirk and one of them smirked fiercely.

“Hwang Tiffany, you are the one who can make teleport everybody within 1 minute; you had been living here in 255 years and you are one of my classmates since 1852, and you have a crush on me” One of them answered.

“Very-“I was cut by Master Kris.

“That’s nice mind-reading ability; afterwards welcome to the Shiny Effects Academy!” Master said with evilly laugh and they’re facing are awkward.

“Who are you anyway?” A girl with full bangs and reddish brown hair.

“I’m Kris the powerful vampire living here in one world” Master said with happiness.



 

Kris POV

“I’m Kris the legendary vampire who lived 8659 years” I said with happiness.

“Really? That’s so improbable.” A boy look like a girl speaks egocentric.

“I’m not joking little guy; do you want some proof?” I said with confidence and burst my power onto them.

“Amazing” A tomboy speaks calmly.

“Anyway...” “Introduce yourselves”

“I’m Song Victoria; my element is Metal and can do read future/precognition ability” The girl with reddish brown hair said.

“I’m Amber Liu; my element is a Wind element and having an Extrasensory perception ability” The tomboy said.

“I’m Park Luna’ my element is Wood and I can read aura or see invisibility” The girl with golden hair spoken.

“I’m Choi Sulli; my element is Water; my ability is strength and lie detector” the tall girl spoken.

“I’m Krystal Jung; my element is Ice and my ability is invisibility and sense deprivation” the cold girl spoke.

“I’m Lee Onew; my element is Earth and my ability is empathy and tracking sense” A boy with eye smile speaks.

“I’m Kim Jonghyun; my element is Nature and can manipulate plants and animals” A short boy spoke.

“I’m Kim Key; my element is Fire and having a mind reading, controls mind and having a Pyrokinesis or illusions, sharp at hearing even I’m 1,896 meters away” Another cold person spoke up.

“I’m Choi Minho; my element is lightning or electric my ability is I can manipulate the weather and mental electric current” The tall boy bowed.

“Hello I’m Lee Taemin; my element is Earth same as my brother, having speed and telekinesis, pain illusion ability” The boy look like a girl spokes.

“As you introduce yourselves to me... Nice meeting you all” I said in chorus.



 

 No one’s POV

“As you introduce yourselves to me... Nice meeting you all” Kris said in chorus.

“By the way... we’re going to our houses...Bye” Sulli said before teleporting.

“No no... No one can teleport in this kingdom...don’t you know I make you all become a powerful vampire” Kris said and their faces were quite shock.

They we’re trying to teleport but then failed.

“See? Anyway all of you will live here and having a long mission in everyplace” Kris said.

“Why can’t we? I miss my sister” Key said with cute aegyo

“Really that’s cool! Come on guys!” Onew said with happy face.

“Onew!” 9 of them shouted in unison.

“Why?” Onew asked them with a weird look.

“Okay...We agreed for that...afterwards where is our bedrooms?” Krystal said with cold tone.

“They were 7 bedrooms in this Kingdom” Kris said while his hand is on his chin.

“7 rooms we are 10!?” Minho said while playing with his electric thing on his hand.

“I know... well... I will divide all of you into 2” Kris said and they nodded.

“Onew and Victoria go to room 2”

“Key and Amber will be on room 3”

“Minho and Krystal go to room 4”

“Jonghyun and Luna will be on room 5”

“Taemin and Sulli go to room 6”

“Who is in the room 1 and 7?” Amber asked.

“I’m in the room 1 and the 7th room will be on my pretty assistants” Kris said with a mischievous smile.

“You really had many girls here...would you mind me to introduce your pretty assistants” Jonghyun said and he saw Luna giving a really death glare.

Kris clicks his fingers and there were 2 pretty girls.



 

Key’s POV

I was so bored but I was glad that I’ll share a room with my baby Amber.

“You really had many girls here...would you mind me to introduce your pretty assistants” Jonghyun said and I saw Luna giving a really death glare to Jonghyun.

Kris clicks his fingers and there were shown 2 pretty girls.

“We’re here Master” the tall girl spoken.

They were so familiar to me but I can’t remember who.

“Introduce yourselves to them” Kris asked them.

“Hello I’m Seo Joohyun but call me Seohyun for short; my ability is to heal people and I can kill them with my eyes” the tall girl said.

“Hello I’m Lee Jieun or IU; my ability is a shape shifter and I can make people become deaf by using me voice”

I really can’t remember that 2 girls.

“You can go into your respectively bedrooms...if you had something to asked go ahead into the living room” Kris said and he completely disappear in our sights.



 

Kris POV

Kris called his 3 powerful servants by his sense.

“As I called three of you, I have something to tell you” I said and sit to my throne.

“What is it Master?” IU asked.

“Do you know the named Kibum? It’s seems that he is kind of powerful” I asked 3 of them.

“Y...yes” They answer in unison.

“How?” I ask them.

“We were his classmate since 1852” Seohyun answer.

“Oh... do you know what family background he has?” I asked again.

“Yes I know, his father is Kim Kibum and his mother is Park Soyeon, they were both Fire elementum; his father known as the 1st powerful king in vampire world and his mother known as the 6th powerful queen in the vampire world too. But they die because of the werewolves destroy their kingdom that day was Key born (September 23 1843), they lend their full power to Key, to become the next King in the vampire world. Only Key and his twin sister Kim Taeyeon survive, if his twin sister is not with him, his ability or element will weak. They’re veins are connected each other, if someone hit or accident one of them will going to be reduce 1 life even it is only one hit. And if you slice or cut in any part of their body, one of them will have the same procedure” Tiffany tells the whole story she know.

“Kim Kibum? Is his clan is Super Junior? The most powerful clan in the world 3,894 B.C? And if there was no Taeyeon around him he will die in just 24 hours?” I asked them again confusedly

“Umm... yes” Tiffany answers directly.

“Tiffany, make the twin sister of Key teleport here fast before the time goes” I command her.

“Yes Master, I will research her immediately” she said and goes to her room to research her.

“And you two... go to your rooms and sleep” I point Seohyun and IU.

“Okay” they said in unison.

As they disappear at my sight, I fell asleep and then I heard Tiffany shouting.

“Master! I just make Taeyeon teleport here!” she said in happy tone.

“Really?” I said happily.



 

Key’s POV

“Hey Amber” I call her as I cuddle beside her.

“What?” Amber replied while she is focusing reading book.

“Umm... Bummie wants kiss on the lips” I said cutely and she fierce at me and that made me scared.

“No... it’s okay” I said nervously.

She cupped my face and kisses me; that makes me happy.

“I love you Amber” I said

“I love you too” she said read again the book she reading.

“Umm... Amber” I call her again.

“Yes?” she replied

“Can I go out?” I asked

“You can” she said

When I’m walking I feel my body will fell soon, is it because I’m not living with my twin?

 “I miss her so much” I said while thinking of my sister.

“Taeyeon!” I hear Tiffany called.

“Is it my sister?” I asked myself and I ran to Tiffany.



 

Taeyeon POV

As I go back home I can’t find Key, my twin brother, and I become weak fast without him; so I go to my room and rest. As I woke up I feel I’m in someone’s kingdom and there was a girl beside me.

“Hello I’ am Tiffany” the girl introduce

“I’m Kim Taeyeon” I introduce

“Thinking why you’re here? You’ll find it later” she said, I feel like I’m strong here.

“Strange” I whisper.

“Stay here” Tiffany said and run to the big door.

“Okay” I nodded.

I sit on the couch, as I sit Tiffany called me.

 “Yes?” I answer.

“Come here” Tiffany shouted

“Okay” I replied.

I run fast there.

“Hello” I said to the man who is sitting on the throne.

“Hel- -“the man was cut with a familiar voice.

“Noona!” I turned back to the boy who shouted ‘Noona’.

It was Key, my twin brother, I ran to him and hug him tightly and he does the same too.

“I miss you noona” he said as he kiss me on the cheek like a child.

 



 

 

Next Chapter (Teaser)

 

“This day will be your training so get ready”

“Okay!”



 

“Why? This so hard for a girl like me!”

“Yeah”



 

“All of you will be having the very 1st mission; this will be that you will fight with KARA”

“Easy for me”



 

“Who are you?”

“Your secret admirer”



 

“Noona!”

“Taeyeon unnie!”



 

 

This will be the 1st chapter of the story.... sorry for the delay....

Currently writing the next chapter... Stay tuned!