01 ♥

❝мy gιяι ιs αи αиgєl?! ♔❞

 

“So this is how Earth feels like..”

Her beautiful ivory wings gently closed behind her while she finally felt her bare feet on the soft grass. Out of curiosity, She went into the bustling city.

“Gosh , Look at that girl , Strutting around like she’s a Princess”  The girl with Angelic features walked around the neighborhood, with everyone talking behind her back. Most people, Obviously jealous.  

“Yaa! How can someone look like that!” One spoke up, “She’s practically a walking goddess” Another responded.

Murmurs spread around like wild fire, People started talking about this Girl with the face of an angel, The one who didn’t know of her identity , She was unknown but she had a name, JiYeon. Whenever she walked past, the crowd would silence down and all eyes would be on the petite figure. Her face was luminous and radiant, She possess a great amount of sweet innocence which can captivate anyone’s heart. The girl had Big Black Eyes with a tinge of diamond blue in her eyes , a tall nose that fitted perfectly in the middle of her beautiful face and her small pinkish lips looked so kissable. Beauty & Power radiated from her that anyone who walked past would take a minute just to stare at her. She walked around aimlessly , glancing around, somehow ending up in the middle of an alley. Suddenly, A Drizzle came pouring down.  

The raindrops came crashing down heavier and heavier by the second. Jiyeon’s feet started running as her head turned, looking left to right, Right to left. Finding a perfect shelter to keep her safe and secure. Her eyes finally fixed its gaze on a huge white mansion with a huge glass shelter hovering over it. She ran into the shade and steadied her breaths while the rain continued pouring. “Heaven didn’t have Rainstorms like this, Why does such a wonderful place like Earth would Rainstorms occur” She thought. A sudden loud roar of thunder was heard, She screamed in fear and her hands automatically covered her ears in defense. Her eyes felt hot drops of moisture making its way out of her eyes and soon enough, Ji yeon  was sniffling and sobbing until she felt a coat being placed over her shoulders.

She cocked her head up, eyes still filled with tears as she looked at the person who was standing in front of her. “Hope that would keep you warm” the kind person said as he turned to walk away. Suddenly, A flash of lightning came followed by a loud thunder which made her held onto his hand. “Please..dont go, Don’t leave me” Her voice spoke. The person before her froze, Who could even have such a voice as beautiful as a melody. He realized Her hand was trembling and shivering, partly because of her fear and majorly because of the fact that she was drenched. He immediately turned around and sat beside her, with a comforting arm over her shoulder. “Uljima~” He patted her shoulder and placed a pair of headphones on her head and pressed the ‘Play’ button, he turned the volume to maximum , ensuring that she couldn’t hear anything. Within minutes, She collapsed into his arms with half-lidded eyes.

[Myungsoo POV]

SLEEP. Something that I had taken for granted when I was young, Now , it was something that I valued as much as air and water, for it was something I rarely got. With a smile, I settled onto the couch, already feeling the effects of sleep taking over my body as I stared out of the window at a pouring rain. Suddenly, a white petite figure came into my view. Ohmygod, was I seeing things now? . I rubbed my eyes. The white figure sat at the doorstep of my mansion. It seemed to be in pain… I’d better go check it out. I immediately put on my coat and wore my headphones around my neck. I walked out of the door and noticed a Girl there. What was she doing here? I took my coat and placed it over her shoulder, She looked up… that was when my world stopped. How can someone have such angelic features? She was beautiful, Her beauty was beyond words, such innocence…Her beauty caught me off guard. “Hope that would keep you warm” I broke the silence. She just stared at me. Was there something on my face? Hurriedly, I turned around and was about to walk away when I felt a tight grip on my hand. “Please…don’t go, Don’t leave me” Her voice was so sweet like a song. I hesitated , Well, she seems pitiful… it probably would hurt no one… Plus, She really must be suffering, I cant leave her alone like this…” I sat beside her and placed my arm over her shoulder, trying to comfort her. I placed my Beats on her head and blasted music into her ears trying to prevent her from hearing anything from the thunderstorm. It was awkward and quiet for awhile. Only the sound of Rain, Thunder, Her low breaths and a small sign of music could be heard. In a few minutes, I felt a sudden lightweight on my shoulder, I watched while she slept, she looked astonishing gorgeous even when sleeping. I wanted to know everything about her. My heart pounded faster than usual, everything she did was pulling at my heartstrings, unknowingly I smiled. A real smile in years. The rain finally stopped, What do I do with her? I wrapped my arms around her and carried her bridal-style into the mansion. “Prepare a room for this guest, Hot water and a towel please” I informed the maids and carried her up to my room. I laid her onto the bed and requested the maid to change away her wet clothes into new ones. I placed the towel over her forehead and watched her. In that moment, she looked so peaceful, all of the pain vanishing from her features and leaving nothing but that astonishing beauty that caught me off guard that first moment that I found her at my doorstep.

I watched her for a long while, uncertain if she was asleep or just resting her eyes so I reached over the dimmed the lamp on the side table. “Please . . . leave them on.” I paused when I heard her soft voice.

“Alright.” I said, sitting back down on the floor next to the couch.

She kept her eyes closed as she yawned and settled against the bed more comfortably, looking much like a young child. I smiled a little and then looked away when her eyes suddenly flashed open and she caught me staring at her. “Sorry for causing trouble for you.” She muttered. “I’ll leave tomorrow morning, I cannot impose on you”

“Wait, Don’t..Don’t leave if you have nowhere else to go… I can take care of you, at least until you regain full consciousness” I whispered back, watching her intently as I pushed back a strand of brown curly hair from her face. “Komawoyo , but I really can’t cause trouble for you” Her thumbs fiddled together. I found that sight cute.

“Just sleep now alright, Don’t think about anything else, I’ll be here…. L will be here” I smiled.

“L… is that you’re name?” The girl questioned after giving a slight nod. “Technically Yes, People call me that but my real name is Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo” I responded, embarrassed.

“I’m Jiyeon” She grinned, So beautiful… then not even a moment later, her breathing was even and quiet and I could tell she was asleep with the most serene expression on her soft angelic face.

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

A Good Hello~ my my AAWWESOMEEEEE Subscribers and Commenters ^^ 

before the story even started, i'm happy to see 15 subscribers, i'm really thankful,

Thanks for your wonderful comments and enjoying my story, Subscribers:D

Silent readers have to  speak up though ><

I Need your honest opinion and  comments are motivation~ :D

Hope to receive more, If you have any stories, Dont hesitate to share them here! [:

   Replies : 

@Jiyeonn : Yep! MYUNGYEON FTW ^^

@JiLurver : Thanks for being Supportive :D Really appreciated your comment (: 

@wind_devil : Updated ! :D Hoped you liked it (:

@InfiAra : Ofcourse :) I'm a New Myungyeon shipper xD Updated ! ^^ Hope you like it :D

@myungji_luv : Thanks(: Updated! Enjoy reading~ (:

@YourRoyalHighness : Thanks you first commenter :D Appreciated it lots (