one

You'll Forever Be Ugly And Nothing Else!
A short chapter for a start of this story.

Zelo gasped in pain and YongGuk poked his tummy with much force. "Oh, look at how fat you are!" exclaimed YongGuk.

He pinched the skin on Zelo's stomach area and Zelo yelped. He scoffed. "Zelo.... Zelo.... Zelo.... Why do you have so much fats, eh? So ugly.... Such an ugly duckling..." scoffed YongGuk. "B-bu-"

"Shut Up!"YongGuk grabbed his hair harshly and backhanded him across the face. "You're still so overweight! Do you want a break-up?

"No! No! No! YongGuk, please! No! I love you!" Zelo wailed. YongGuk smirked. "Give me a ." he commanded. Zelo nodded quickly. He ped YongGuk's jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers.

...

Zelo cried in a corner as YongGuk had once again used him.

"Yah. Why are you crying? Crybaby. Fat crybaby." Then YongGuk left the apartment. "Fat? Fat? I'm still fat?" thought Zelo sadly. He pulled at the thin skin on his arm and winced.

Then he started to feel the whirring feeling in his head again. He had to eat, right now.

He stumbled into the kitchen. But right when his fingers touched the biscuits, he dropped to the plain, hard floor.

He just lay on the floor, unconscious. A few hours later, YongGuk fumbled with his keys. He was drunk beyond drunkness. "Zelo ah. Zelo ah, come here!" He tilted his head in confusion as Zelo did not come as he always does. He checked their room and saw no sign of the thin boy. He checked the toilet, still nothing. He went into the kitchen. He jolted awake from his sub-conscious mind as he saw Zelo lying unconscious on the floor. His breathing was really shallow, almost as if he wasn't breathing at all.

Panicking, YongGuk became jumpy and he lifted Zelo from the floor. Suddenly realising how light the boy is. It was as if he was carrying a little girl of an age of 8. He ran to his car and sped to the hospital.

...

"He is severely malnourished. Has he shown signs of being anorexic?" the doctor inquired. "Signs?"

"Such as refraining from food intake, and excessive weight loss." YongGuk was speechless. He hadn't realised.