I Want You

Forbidden Love

"Looking at your laying figure, I find my eyes glued.
My breath got deeper, my heart beating faster.
I don't know what's happening to me, all I know is...

All the thoughts spinning in my mind, I thought I'm tipsy.
Thinking of liquid, I just came out from shower.
Truth to be told, I was thinking all about you.
I just wanna let the world know, I WANT YOU.

Baby why don't you be mine,
together we'll live our life.

Forbidden love, so enticing to me.
Your lips, so inviting to me.
Your eyes, drawing me in totally.
Making me feel so weak,
what have you done to me.

My mind can't seem to control itself, let alone my body.
Lying beside you, try my best to keep my hands with me.
Fighting all this urge, tiring me out so quickly.

Forbidden love, stop tempting me.
Your lips so swollen, oh is it because of me?
Your eyes are glancing all over me, stop making me so happy.
Oh this feeling, I must be in paradise."

 

I was hoping that the whole passage I've written can tell the story to your mind~
But well, to be safe, I'll write out the real life scenario too!

 

 

One night, Jiyoon just finished showering. She entered the room, Gayoon is already asleep on the bed. The moment she saw the body on the bed, she can't take her eyes off. She suddenly feel so weird even though she just showered. She can't control what her mind is thinking of, her legs are bringing her to the bed.
A bulb just lit up in her head when she realized that her life seemed to be revolving around Gayoon. Words formed in Jiyoon's mind, she thought it'll be best if she wrote them down. But her body is out of control, the next moment she realize she's lying beside the figure on the bed. She thinks that maybe she's too tired, she might well as sleep. She shut her eyes tight, but she just can't sleep.
Her eyes looking at the face of the person just infront of her, oh the lips. Her hands was carressing her face, but she didn't realize until Gayoon opened her eyes.
Jiyoon feels as though she was into Gayoon's eyes immediately, her body is already moving on her own. Jiyoon felt something on her lips, she's feeling very relieved and happy all of a sudden.

When she came to her senses, she can't believe that she actually kissed Gayoon, for the past one minute...
Jiyoon didn't know how to respond, but when she was going to move away, she saw Gayoon's lips curve up.
Jiyoon is feeling so confused, Gayoon's eyes scanned over Jiyoon's body, Jiyoon feels that she's burning up.

Jiyoon found herself having difficulty in breathing, she was wondering why, and she's suddenly conscious of that sweet taste in , and that swollen lips back on her own lips.

Jiyoon's thinking: "This can't be happening, I must be dreaming; this must be paradise."
 

 

I think both of the passages are quite different...
Well it sure is difficult to bring across what's in my mind~
That's why I don't write fics, because nothing is fixed hahaha!
I guess my writing for the actual scenario is kind of weird...

hahaha now I'll just be looking at comments!
And nobody knows if I will ever write anything again~