Under lock and key

Imprisoned Love

 

{Prologue: Sunny POV}

 


 

I look out of my bedroom window, gazing at the sun vanishing beneath the horizon.I long for freedom,  to go outside, to feel the sun on my skin, to watch the ocean glimmer under the shining starlight.  Instead, I am held here, unable to go out, to feel the breeze run through my fingers, to see what nature's beauty has to hold.

Instead, I can only dream. I wish my prince will come, to rescue me from this cold and cruel prison, to lift me up and twirl me high, both of us laughing in joy.

I've heard that I'm a princess. But I don't feel like one. I'd rather be a beggar on a street, married to someone kind and wonderful, to experience the happiness of true love.

I'm still stuck waiting here for some stupid political marriage that will never take place. My parents treat me as a tool, their key to money and fame. I have never known what it is to love, and I hope that my children will not be treated such, and I would not wish that on anyone.

 

 


{Many days later}

 

I jerk out of bed, eyes widened in fear, only to find I have returned to my cruel world, whose cursed name is reality.

I can just hope and pray that one day, I will be able to escape this hellhole of a place.... I'd rather be trapped in a nightmare... For I know, that I will wake up eventually.

 


{This is to everyone: Don't ever give up! Someone will always wait for you at the end ~♥}