Since we are Jason and Pilsuk...

finally, i found you mrs. right

27 December 2010 (The Dream High’s Press Conference Day)

Wooyoung’s POV

Nice cordi noona, dressed me up with tuxedo and a bow tie. Noona can you give something simple like what taec hyung wearing. I definitely look cute with a bow tie. Nevermind, nevermind.

Khun hyung, junsu hyung, junho, and chansung will come too  to the press conference. They said, it was the symbol that they supported us for the drama. I’m really touched by that. Kekekeke.

“Cmon guys let’s move it” i heard minjae’s voice telling us to get going to the press conference venue.

As soon as we arrived at the venue, i realized that it was really crowded. It was far more than i expected. The artist van was already parked, so it means we arrived last. But wait, theres one more. It parked after our car. I wonder who it is. Miss A van was already parked, T-ara already parked too.

Then i saw her. IU climbed down from her van, wearing a maroon dress with a beautiful hair. I sighed, why did she so pretty i might have a real crush for her if she always being like this.

“Udong, lets get going” Junsu hyung told me.

Other actor and actress already gathered. Then it’s time. We introduced one by one. A few pose for the media. And finally it’s time for the interview. IU is beside me of course, since jason and pilsuk always together. Kekeke. Then one of the reporter asked me about my english and i have to show them my english skill.

“Is it my turn already?” i demonstrated the dialogue.

Then the other cast members were laughing. I cant help but laugh too. Ah jinjja. I saw khun hyung, junsu hyung, junho, and chansung laugh too. Junho and chansung laugh like crazy, that two will die after this.

On the conference i can’t help to catch a glimpse at the girl next to me. I hope the fotografer didnt caught me. (but actually it did, you can see the photos. Kekeke)

“Oppa what are you staring at?” IU said

Ah busted “No, nothing, everythings fine” i said with my usual funny gestures.

“Hahaha you’re so funny” she laughed

That’s what everyone’s telling me. Yes, i’m so funny and proud of that.

Next is interview with KBS Entertainment relay.

I dont know how many times already i said “Is it my turn already?”

But then theres a question thats been asked to taecyeon hyung.

“Taecyeon you dont have kiss scenes with moon geumyong right?”

“Yes, there isnt” taecyeon explained.

“Do you regret it right?” the reporter asked.

“Yes of course” he said.

“This time will you have it?”

“I hope so” he laughed.

But then i blurted out “If there isnt , we will film it ourselves. . Make a schedule and film it”

Then everyone is laughing. I cant help but smile and laugh about it.

And then it’s the closing of the interview. Where theres a word chain. I’m totally bad at this. The last time i did it was when stars golden bell and all i can say is my friends nickname instead of a verb.

IU said something about daebak. And its my turn now. What am i gonna say what am i gonna say. But she whispered to me “Baksu, baksu”

“BAKSUUUU!” i scream and clapping and get up from my seat and then everyone followed me. Hahaha. What a fun interview!

 

The day of “ Good Day” Goodbye stage..

“wooyoung you’re gonna visit JOO on inkigayo?” minjae hyung said.

“yes hyung after i finished this scene drive me to inkigayo, please” i begged.

“okay no problem” he said.

Finally today’s filming is over. I rushed to the SBS buliding without changing my kirin high school uniform. I walked to the artist changing room.

“hyung you can go ahead to Joo changing room, i want to go to the toilet first” i grinned at him.

“okay see you there” he said.

Then i stop. At IU’s changing room. I knocked and saw her manager so he let me in. And i found her.

“Jieun ah good luck on your goodbye stage!” i smiled at her.

“Kanshamnida oppa, thanks  for the encouragement” she said.

“You’re welcome. And here i bought it on the way here for you some yummy chocolate biscuit” i said.

“Ah thank you oppa. I will eat it well” she said surprised.

Well, i have to getting closer to her, since we going to have a lot of scene together. Since we are Jason and Pilsuk....

 

On the Dream High Set a week later

“Cut!” the director said.

I go to get some mineral water and when i came back, i saw IU sleeping with no jackets. She must be feel really cold. I thoughtlessly asked where’s the heater to the set crew. When i found it, i sit beside her and hold the heater for her while she was sleeping. She looks so innocent when she was sleeping and cute.

I wait for her while she was sleeping and playing with my phone. After less than an hour the director told us to get ready for another scene. i have to wake her up then. Okay wooyoung you can do it. I said to myself.

“Jieun wake up” i shake her body really slowly afraid to disturb her.

“hah?” she said sound asleep.

So, i just left. I JUST LEFT. Without. Saying. Anything, Good job wooyoung!

IU’s POV

Ah i feel so tired today. After Heroes filming i have to go straight to shooting dream high scene. So when i finished the scene with wooyoung oppa i fell asleep in the sofa on the set. Then i feel someones shaking me. When i opened my eyes i saw wooyoung oppa face wake me up.

“Hah?” i said sleeplessly

But then he left after waking me up.

The cordy unni came to me and fix my make up and we chatting.

“Jieun when you were asleep, wooyoung hold the heater all the way for you while you were asleep” she said.

“Jinjja??” i surprised.

“Really” she said while smiling.

I really touched by his attitude. Thanks for taking care of me oppa, i said to myself. I’m gonna thank him after this. And i remembered  when he was giving me the chocolate biscuit on my goodbye stage. He’s sweet. But nothing more Jieun ah, i said to myself.

 

 Author's note:

Sorry for not updating fastly. I've been busy. Hehehe. I wrote a long chapter this time :D

Thanks for comment and subcribers. I will keep you guys updated :)