1: Lazy Afternoon (Daesung)

Big Bang Scenarios

It's a Monday afternoon. Though it's already summer, the weather remains cold, giving you random shivers here and there. You were never fond of washing dishes. You had to grow up washing them yourself since your mother refused to use the dishwasher; to this day you still do not understand why not. But here you are in the kitchen, washing the dishes. Like there's anything better to do. 

You finish drying the last dish and retie your hair into a loose bun that hung low at the back of your neck. You sigh, stumped on what to do next. You decide to go see if Daesung was awake or not. He tends to take naps on days like these; no work, bad weather. "Jagiyaaaaaa!" You hear Daesung call out to you. You find him laying on the couch with his hands covering his face. You kneel beside him.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" You gently run your fingers through his hair. He removes his hands from his face and sighs. 

"I'm hungryyyy!" He whined. You giggle at his childness and stand up to look through the pantry. You realize that it's scarce of snacks, for all you could find were a box of crackers. 

"There's only these box of crackers left. Eat this for now and I'll go pick up some food for us, arasso?" You hand him the box and turn to leave, but you find yourself being pulled back by the waist. You land into Daesung's lap as he hugs you tightly from behind. 

"The crackers are fine. Just stay here with me, gajima." He says, face buried in your hair. You smile.

"But we're practically out of food, what if we go hungry and die, hmmm? What are you going to do then?" 

"If we die, at least we'll die together." You turn to face him and the two of you begin laughing. "We can go the convenience store down the road a little later. For now...." He picks up the box of crackers and hands them to you. "Ahhhhhh!" He opens his mouth wide for you to feed him. You laugh. "Wae, don't wanna take care of your oppa?" He pouts. You give him a quick kiss on his pouting lips and smile. 

"Open wide!" He smiles and complies. You begin opening the box and feed away this lazy afternoon.


First scenario! How did you like it? Comment and give me feedback! 

Sorry it's kinda short guys .____. Next one will be a bit longer, arasso? ^-^ At least I'll try.... T_T