introductions.

M.I.U.

Chapter One


A girl sat in the chair, moving her head to the beat of the latest pop hit that was currently blasting through her headphones. His new year marked the official end of her third year of training and she couldn’t help but look forward to what this year would bring. She had originally been a trainee in SM China for a year and then was moved to SM South Korea for a couple of months before she finally transferred to SM United States for ‘special training’. In the US, she continued her dance and vocal lessons while continuing her studies with a tutor she would see privately. She also started learning English along with Korean and had reached the point where she could easily carry on a short conversation in the two languages.

She had received a call from the president of SM United States, telling her to head to his office immediate first thing in the morning and that was exactly how she found herself waiting in an empty conference room, listening to her iPod and tapping her foot softly.


The normally silent hallways were filled with the sound of a childish voice humming and high pitched giggles as the small girl skipped down the hallways, her green eyes wide with excitement. It was a brand new year and the end of the fourth year of her training and she was already so familiar with the building that she had no trouble making it to her destination.

Late last night, right after she was done taking her shower, she had received a phone call from the CEO of SM United States informing her that he needed her to go to one of the conference rooms early in the morning. She walked past people who she greeted cheerfully before she reached the door. Surprisingly, there was another girl there as well. The other girl gave her a small nod before opening the door and letting her walk past first.

She gave a girl a bright smile before thanking her and skipping off inside, where yet another girl was waiting, moving her head to a beat blasting from her iPod.


 Her carefully style, windblown brown hair covered her eyes as she pushed through the main entrance doors of the SM United States building. She wrinkled her nose as she used a hand to push the door back back, and as soon as she stepped into the building, a breeze of cool air hit her. She shivered slightly, immediately regretting her decision of not wearing long sleeves.

 This year is the start of her sixth year of training. Having spent two years in Japan, one year in both Taiwan and South Korea, and finally one year in America, she was starting to get tired of being a trainee. She had been sent to the US for ‘special training’ and she still had no idea her ‘training’ was for. The call from the CEO was a surprise and immediately after she woke up, she had rushed here. Taking a deep breath, she looked around to make sure that she was heading in the right direction. When she reached the conference room door, there was already another girl walking towards the same door.

 She opened the door for the smaller girl and she gave her a huge smile in return before thanking her and practically skipping into the room. As she walked in herself and looked around, she realized that there was already another girl there, sitting there with music blasting from her headphones. Taking a seat near the smaller girl from before, she glanced around the room, frowning at the perfect, white walls. Nevertheless, she forced herself to relax in her chair and wait patiently.


▌→ a u t h o r ' s n o t e s

▌nomnomnom... this is so bad xD sorry for not updating for so long >< been really sick lately :3 but i'm better now :D ^^