I Love You, Bakaki

I Love You, Bakaki

 

                 “Yuyan!Baka!!”,Mira  walk to the door and get out from the house. Yuya, her husband look at her with a weird face.

“Ehh~~~, why she suddenly angry with me?? Ah ,I know!! It must be her period made her like that!!,” he`s  giggle a little.  He just walking to upstairs without looking at the calendar.

 

-Mira`s Situation-

“Humph!!! I cannot believe he`s totally forgot what day it is today!! I hate him!” Mira scream along the way.  She stopped a while. She looking around her. There`s no one but her. Suddenly she felt so sad.

She`s trying to smile and forget what has just happen. She put her hand to her chest and say.

“it’s okay…Just let it go….”.

She`s doing the same thing over and over again ,but more she`s doing it, the more she feel the pain.

She fell on the ground, while grasping her chest. Not long after, drop by drop tears fall. She crying

, finally. All she ever wanted is for her husband to understand her more. She love him so much, she

wanted to show her love and feel his love. But all he`s doing just forgot everything that important about her!

She wipe her tears and start to walk again. This time she won`t stop.

 

-Takaki Yuya Situation-

“ah~~where are you, Mira??” He was looking outside the window again and again. But there`s no sign of her. He looked at the watch.

5.00pm.

“Hon, where are you?? I`m hungry…” he rubbing his belly. Kurttttt~~. This is the first time Mira didn`t

cook for him.

“I should cook something, at least before she`s arrive home…”,so, the not so smart Yuya, walks to the fridge and open it. Then his eyes wide opened and his jaws almost fell.

“Ah~~what should I cook???”He`s scream while pulling his hair.  He slammed the fridge`s door. He look around the kitchen. Suddenly he felt so lonely, Mira never left him alone before. The house felt so gloomy and quiet. Usually, Mira’s laugh will always make the house felt so lively. He walk to the living room and sit on the sofa.

He looked around, searching for something. Then,(finally!>.<) he notice there`s something written at the calendar. He quickly get up and examine closer what it written.

NOTE:

-HONEY BIRTHDAY-

EHHHHH!!!!!! Yuya screams.

“No wonder she’s angry! I’m useless, I forgot today were her birthday…She must feel so sad and disappointed.”He whisper, slowly. He felt so guilty. He always forget important event and always hurt his love one.

He reach his hand phone and  dialing Mira’s number.

Note:Mira forgot to bring her phone-

“Damn! Now, where I should find her?” Yuya ask himself. He walk back and forward,2,3 times.

He search at their neighborhoods. He kept looking around hoping there’s a sign of her but nothing.

Then he grab his phone and calling all of his friends(Jump! v^.^v). But none of them know where his wife gone. He became more worries. He touch his chest. It beating really fast, he’s worry Mira will do something stupid.

“Easy Yuya. You`re not baka. Think!  Ok, if I am Mira-chan, where would I be? ” He think harder.

“Ah~could she be there??”.

-In front of Flower Shop-

Mira still sobbing. His husband still didn’t show up.

“He won’t came here…I should know…” her tears fall down. She felt so hurt, all she want know is for her husband came, that’s all. She just want to see him.

Pap,pap,pap,pap. Yuya’s running as fast as he could. He know where is Mira, well he hope he’s right.

Ah!! He’s stopped. He saw his lovely wife. She crying. It’s so hurt to see Mira cry. Slowly he walk to Mira. Mira still didn’t notice anything.

Yuya take a deep breath. He smiled.

“Ah~there you are. I’ve been looking around for you everywhere. I’m so worried.” Yuya, smile. Mira looked up. She saw her husband, he smile at her. Mira stood up.

“Go! I don’t want to see you, again! I hate you”, she shouted at him and turn around. Yuya stop smiling. She seems so angry and he didn’t bring anything.

Both of them didn’t say anything. A few minutes later, Mira start to cry again, broke the silence between them. Yuya started to get panic.

                “I don’t mind at all you didn’t remember my birthday. You always like that. Keep forgetting my important date ,you always hurting my feeling. You never tell me, who I am in your life, you never…You just marry me, but you never show how much or how important I am to you…” Mira, go.

Yuya look at his wife. He didn’t know what to say. He should defend himself, but seeing his wife’s tear really break his heart. He put his hand to Mira’s shoulder and turn her to face him. He look at Mira’s face. He wipe her tears.

                “I know..I`m a bad husband…I “Mira put her hand to his lips. She look at his eyes. She saw there’s tears on Yuya’s eyes.

                “You are a bad husband. You always hurt me but once I married you back then, I already accept who you are because that’s is who you are. Yes, you are bad, but I cannot lie to myself to say that I really love you,Bakaki.“Mira smile. She hold Yuya’s hand. Takaki Yuya smile. Then he kiss his wife lips.(=^.^=)..Chuu~~.

                “And I love you too,” Yuya hug Mira tightly. Mira also hug her husband. Her feeling became so warm and her heart beat so fast. She know that she still love him no matter what happened.

                “Ano~Lets go home ok? We buy an ai-su-cream on the home ok?” Yuya grab Mira’s hand and they walks together.

The End