Waking Up

Wake me up

 Pit pat pit pat pit pat.

Hearing the sound of the soft rain I squinted my eye open.  Adjusting to the feeling of having my eyes open, I looked at the window. Watching the rain drops race each other down the window.
Sighing in content that today was Sunday and that I had nothing to finish off today. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer into my thick doona cover.

‘Mhmm’ letting out a content noise from my mouth, I smacked my lips with my tongue. My mouth feeling a bit dry but nothing to be uncomfortable about. Feeling strong arms wrap around my waist I shuffled closer to the source of warmth. Turning around to rest on my tummy, I laid my head down on the firm chest, while I hugged my boyfriend back.
Inhaling the scent of Burberry body wash, I smiled. Caressing his firm chest which so happened not to have a shirt on from the past night and early morning activities we had done, he voiced out his appreciation towards my action.

‘Nnng that feels nice’ Jiho mumbled. His husky morning voice sending me goose bumps across my skin. Stopping I opened my eyes to look at him, seeing his face. His eyes were still shut and peaceful. Eyeing his well-padded cheeks and chubby bottom lip I leaned my body up so that my chest was now pressing against his, my hands against his cheeks and placed my lips against his. Quickly responding to the kiss, he placed his hands on my upper arms and ran them up and down.

Breaking from the kiss, Jiho gave me a heart fluttering smile. ‘Wake Up’ I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. He gave off a deep chuckle making my heart beat just that bit faster. Straining his neck to kiss me again whilst flipping me over.  Squealing at his sudden action, he nuzzled his face into my neck, biting the places that he didn’t leave hickey’s on the night before and kissed them before moving onto my collar bone. Leaving open mouth kisses he inhaled deeply before dropping his weight completely on me.

Letting out a groan of mock pain I gripped his shoulders. ‘Jiho ah get off’ I breathed out. Humming a response he grabbed my wrist place my arms around my waist.

‘YAH!’ I laughed out. ‘I’m the girl here, im supposed to be sleeping with my head on your chest not the other way around’ I laughed out while he looked up at me with my dark eyes. A small smile on his lips.

‘Ah, so that’s what im doing wrong’ He replied with a cheeky glint in his eye. Resting his face on my , Snuggling into my bosom. Looking at his now grinning face, I pushed him off, whilst laughing.

‘What you do that for?’ Jiho pouted.

‘My s aren’t for sleeping on’ I spoke while lying stomach first on the bed again.

‘Why not?’ He rebutted making his way next to me ‘They’re pretty soft’ He spoke into my shoulder while placing small kisses onto it.

‘Just like a pillow’ Shuffling onto his side He ran his hand across my and trailed my spine until he reached my lower back and then placed his hand flat against my hipbone. Inhaling sharply due to his cold hand.

‘You’re cold babe’

‘Want to warm me up?’

‘Why don’t you just throw the covers on you?’

‘Nah, this deli boy want’s a different source of warmth’ Turning my face over towards him I got locked into his eyes.

‘Babe, do you have a map?’ Tilting my head in confusion I raised an eye brow.

‘Because I’m getting lost in your eyes’ Laughing I slapped his chest.

‘Cheesy’

‘Are you Jamaican?’

‘No, im not Jamaican babe’ I laughed.

‘Because Jamaican me crazy’ He said while speaking in a Jamaican accent.

Taking me awhile to realize his joke. I laughed and buried my face into his neck.

Kissing his neck, I made my way his collar bone, I always had a thing for necks and collar bone.

Hearing him groan and grip my shoulder’s, I smirked against his skin.

‘Babe’ His voice came out in a shaky breath. ‘Mhmm’ I spoke while rubbing his chest with my hands. Feeling his hands leaving a ghost trail down my spine, I shivered and arching my back.

Finally bring his hand his my he gave it a light squeeze. Letting out a small gasp. Eyeing my boyfriend I gave him a playful seductive stare. He smirked and my eyes widen at the object poking my thigh

‘You really wanna go at it again don’t you’ I asked while breathing into my ear.

‘What do you think babe

---------------------------

WELL THAT WAS A FAIL! sorry, it's my first time writing fluff.

Please comment down there in the box, if you do Zico will magicly appear in your bed too :3