chapter 4

love has no limit

After eating their dinner Niel was washing the dishes in the kitchen while Cap was lazing on the sofa while watching tv and changjo and ricky were playing rock paper scissors. baby joey was sat on appa Cap's lap while watching tv and slowly drifting to sleep. Chunji was sat on a sofa at the corner of the living room watching the leader with an angry face and an murderous aura. If looks could kill leader Cap wouldn't be all huggy huggy with joey because he'd be dead. Cap suddenly shivvered as if someone had just walked over his grave or a siprit had just walked hrough his hot living body. but he just ignored it.

after 15 minutes niel finished doing the dishes. he walked into the living room to find the two maknes sleepinf on the floor hugging each other, changjo had his arms protectively around the visual maknes waist, which made niel smile a his kids and their cuteness. chunji was mentally throwing daggers at Cap for which he could only chuckle at. 

"hyung can you carry baby joey to your room please? i dont want to wakw him up because he looks so cute." niel asked

"sure niel" chunji answered and walked towards cap and grabbed his baby joey and carried him bridal syle to their room.

"cap hyung can you please carry chanjo to his bed and i'll carry ricky?" niel

"sure anything fo my nieeli baby" cap answered.

when cap said that this made niels heart beat so fas that he thought it was going to jump out of his chest. after cap left carrying chanjo niel muttered "if only you knew how i feel" and lef carrying ricky.

*in the morning*

a certain lovely boy named ricky was too excited for reasons that even god doesn't know, jumped on chanjoes bed jumpinf up and down screaming "wake up changjo. its morning already. lets go wake umma and appa up and ask for breakfast."

"can t you just go by yourself, i want to sleep a little longer" changjo muttered

" no. i want my teddy to come with me" ricky pouted.

"yah stop calling me teddy"  chanjo told ricky but he couldn't resist the cutie named ricky especially when he was pouting.

"fine i'll come with you." chanjo said sighing.

"yay" ricky cheered and huuged chanjo and dragged him to cap and neil's room.

ricky and chanjo jumped on niel's bed and started screaming "umma wake up.were hungry please make breakfast for us?"

"if you two little monsters want breakfast then youre going to have to get off me." niel replied.

ricky and changjo got off niels bed and went to wake the cap appa up while niel was making breakfast.

 

 

hope you enjoy this short updaate!!!happy new year everyone!!!^^