A Hair Change

A Change

"Yaaah" they both yelled pointing at Dongwoon and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ P.O.V

 

Dongwoon oppa sat down next to me with his disguise in his hand. We looked at each other then rolled our eyes. "Relax this is ~~~~~ remember?" With that stated in the air the atmosphere wasn't as tense the two started to let out sighs of relief. "Oh you are that ~~~~, we even follow you on twitter" Hyungseung oppa said while face palming himself. I laughed lightly one on one time with my idols again. "Do you guys not have schdules right now?" I asked curiously, I didn't want to seem nosey but gosh where are the others?!

They all nodded their heads. "What about you?" Kikwang asked as he slid onto the bench next to me. I patted my lap and played with my hair nervously when I realized- "yah, I lost my unnie and dongsaeng from this all!" I stood up and took my phone out and tried turning it on. "Damn, how'd I let it die?"

I looked back to see Hyunseung, Kikwang, and Dongwoon oppas with shocked expressions. "Well what?" I asked irritated with their facial expressions--"you just cursed" a smirking Hyunseung said.

I shrugged his statement off, "do any of you have a mobile device on you?"

"A cell phone?" Kikwang asked. I nodded as he fished his out. Our hands brushed when he gave it to me so I blushed red before dialing Minkyu's number.

When I got through to her she blabbered off about how scared they both were, how close they were to filing a missing person report, and not to move they'd pick me up. Well turns out when they got here they actually were strolling and enjoying ice creams. I crossed my arms and cocked an eyebrow.

"Yah unnie, that's how worried you were?!" I threw my hands up. "Noona we brought you one" Seunghyun shoved a strawberry ice cream into my hand.  Immediately I forgot how I  was mad at them. 

"Yo noona who are they, wait is that Beast?!" I quickly ran up to him dropping my strawberry ice cream :'C and put my now cold fingers against his mouth. I mouthed shh to him while nodding my head. Minkyu pushed me aside.

"Yo I am Minkyu I brought ~~~~~ backstage at your concert that time, I'm her best friend and I talked to you before" she said while winking at Kikwang. He just gave her his eye smile and waved cutely. 

"So noona you ran off with them?" I waved my hands in a way to motion kind of sorta. He shrugged and continued his chocomint ice cream. I snatched it from his hands and bit into it. "Yah nooooonnnaaa~" he whined. I couldn't help but wink at him.

A moment later Secret's Shy Boy started playing. Kikwang turned red and laughed awkwardly "manager hyung is calling." He walked away picking it up with Dongwoon following him. Hyungseung cheekily wiggled his eyebrows while coming towards us, "what do you guys have planned for afterwards?" I was going to say nothing but unnie beat me to it.

"~~~~~~ and I are going to the salon, we are getting our hairs dyed!" I looked down in embaressment. I took a quick peek to see Hyungseung in a state of bewilderment.

"I must see the final then, tweet it to us tonight?" With that he smiled and ran to catch up to the already walking away Dongwoon and Kikwang. They both stopped and turned around waving and smiling too. They all three put on their digsuises and walked quickly to an approaching van.

"So who's ready to become Goldilocks~" Minkyu sing songed as she dragged me away. I noticed Seunghyun wasn't following. "Yah why aren't you coming?" I hollered, he shrugged his shoulders: "I think I'll go hang out with the guys, you girls do old ladies stuff anyways!" he hollered back with his hands cupped around his mouth for effect.

I rolled my eyes but sighed. "Fine lets get this over with...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pouted, "I can't believe you told them to make me look like a foreigner!" I mean yes I know I lived in the US more than I have in Korea and that I came back recently and have been here for just a couple of years but I am Korean and now people will second think that." 

Unnie only chuckled and played with her hair. -_-'.. "Thanks unnie!" I said seeing that she ignored me.

My hair came out looking like curly blonde locks, I should have my English name be Barbie instead of Amy! 

 

Minkyu actually got the same hair color done as me, who knew she was trying to appear like twins: I sure didn't! I was amazed at how much fun she was having with her locks. 

"Isn't this great?! We can be foreigners together then ne?!" She jumped up and down playing with my hair too. "Amy what is the name of those two blonde twins in America? The ones in Full House!" I had no idea what she was blabbering about but I paid for both our bills and left with her. On the way home I kept getting nervous. "Hey unnie," I said while doing that bad habit I had with my hair "how'd you think everyone will react when they see us at school Monday?" She just laughed a crackling laugh and shrugged her shoulders---"I actually can't walk you all the way home so let's part here?" I nodded and hugged her kissing her cheeks. "Goodnight" we both sung at the same time. This is why we are best friends...


 

 

Third update today ! C:

-xxx