Thrill Love / Childish Gilr Makes Me Crazy

Vicious Graphics [CLOSED]

Thrill Love

Childish Girl Makes Me Crazy

Background:

BabyLJoe07

Thrill Love

Description:

"Kwon ~~~~~ (You) - An itelligent, lovable, cheerful, responsible and full of cuteness girl. You thought you have the best family ever, for having a sweet and caring parents and an overprotective brother. Your dad is always staying in other country for your family business. Your family is ranked as the second billionaire in the whole world. You never lack of love because of your family.

G-dragon(GD) - Your brother. He is a proud brother of yours and never let you hurt. He is also a proud gangster ( well, even your mom is proud of it). He is overprotective to you especially when your meeting guys. Calls you Baby, Sweetcake, Sugar, Love and Babe. (He often call you Baby)

BIG BANG- The scariest gang ever. In one glare, other gangs ran because of fear. This gang is composed of rich and heirs. An alliance group of Teen Top. (they became alliance coz of CAP is one of your childhood friends)

Teen Top- An alliance group of Big Bang. They are also a scary gang. This gang is composed of rich and heirs.

L. Joe- A coldhearted gangster. Rumors spread that he killed gangsters who annoyed him, that's why he's called ruthless L. Joe. Only his gang members and Big Bang has the right to call him as 'Lee Byunghyun' (his real name). He is the only son of the richest man in the world.

Chunji- A nice-looking gangster. (Well, he's really nice especially to girls) But when he's angry, he acts scary.

Jiyeon Park- A pretty and sophisticated girl who loves L. Joe a lot. Despite of L. Joe's bad characteristics, she still loves him."

 

* Childish Girl Makes Me Crazy doesn't have a story yet.

(This request was made before the current rules were created, that's why we made a poster for a story that hasn't been created yet :)