Chapter 1

Solve this Mystery!

[Narrator] 

After the shocking events occured on Soshi,they are more afraid to go anywhere at the moment.Everything was doubled,securities,cameras and more,but the girls still didn't believe the current system.Taeyeon as the leader must act fast to protect her team but still she has no idea whom to ask help.  

 

Back at their new MV shoot,all of them were busy until theres no time for them to lend a smile at each other.Yoona the second youngest in the group was tired after a whole day of shooting their latest music videos.She entered their resting room(not toilet) and was suprise to see all of her personal item were scattered on the floor and the room was filled with alot of paper threats.

 

"Ahhhh!". Yoona screams in fear,she look around,the paper was written in red paint.She reads one of it.it says "My pretty Yoona ,you did well today", she threw the paper away,she kneel down,closing her eyes in fear.Members of the group finally arrive,they were shock to see the room condition.Taeyeon tried to calm the severe chills Yoona.

 

"They're hurting her again!", said Yuri anxiously.The whole group nodded. "You said the securities is the best around,this is what you called best?", said Tiffany to their manager,so this is not the first time had happened to them.It all start this New Year Eve.

 

[Flashback]

"Yoona,good luck.Omma will always wish you best!",said her mother while patting her head,she went back home since she hasn't visited her hometown after her debuted and misses her family alot. "Ne omma,I'll get going", she picks up her luggage and enter the Soshi vans,she was the first among all,her family waves goodbye.

 

The van moves and headed to their other members house,since their house is quite far from each other she decided to take a nap. "Ahjussi?Your going to pick up Yuri unnie or Seohyunnie?",she ask lazily,the driver didn't answer."Ahjussi?Ahjussi!",Yoona knock the driver sit.He turns with a smile.Yoona couldn't see his face clearly since his wearing a cap.He stops the engine.

 

"My Yoona,hummmm..",The driver mumbled.Yoona was taken aback by those words.He makes his way closer to her,Yoona try to open the door but apparently,it's locked.She's getting more panic,the strange driver get close than ever,then a piece of cloth covering ,she's getting dizzy,she closes her eyes slowly.

 

As she open,she was at somewhere familiar."Yoona-ah?Gwaenchana?", she opened her eyes wide,seeing Taeyeon her forehead with a wet cloth.She also sees a doctor with his assistant."Unnie,where am I?", Yoona ask weakly,Taeyeon helps her sit down. "You're at the hospital of course.", Taeyeon patted her head,Yoona look around,she sees Yuri and Jessica sleeping by each other shoulder.Tiffany's with her phone while Sunny and Hyoyeon disscusing with their managers about something then Seohyun came.

 

"Yoona-ah!You're awake!", she screams soflt,not to wake up the sleeping beauties."Seohyun-ah..",Yoona gave her a smile while her hand holding Seohyun's."We found you,being tied up at the back of the van....", Seohyun said weakly,Taeyeon hit her shoulder for spilling the huge news.

 

"N-ne?" Yoona grab her hand tight. "Yoona-ah,you should get to sleep and you'll get well tommorow,ok!", Taeyeon pull Seohyun away from Yoona,she look at her feeling all guilty and closes the bed curtain.She couldn't yell since she's out of energy. "Taeyeon--un--nie,I----",she couldn't move too.she's getting tired after towards.

 

A week later

 

"Hah!",Yoona tored all of the sacarsm words written in a paper that been pasted in her room."Unnie...",she cries calling them."It's been a week already,why are they targetting her? "Jessica hold on to the paper. "No,not just her...", Taeyeon went back from her room showing them the same hand writing but different threats,they're private photos were stolen.

 

"My graduation photos gone!",Seohyun panic,she scattered her stuff all over the floor just to search for her most precious photo."My wardrobe is a mess!",Jessica yelled from her room,everyone rushes there except Yoona."This is exactly what I don't want after our debut!",Sooyoung panic,they never plan to have a stalker,stalking them.

 

"I'll call manager oppa.",Taeyeon took out her cellphone and dialled her manager,he didn't answer,so later on she text him."Oppa,come here quickly,we got a big problems.....again",after she push the send button,she heard someone knocking over the door.

 

She open it."Yaa,you gave me a missed call,and this message",Their manager confused,he eyed inside the dorm and look how messy(panic) the girls are.:What happ---",before he could let a word,Taeyeon pull him inside and pointed at Yoona's room.He helped the kneelig Yoona up anad her hair because its covering her face.

 

"Oppa,eothoke?",Taeyeon grab his sleeves,saying that they desperately need to solve this thing."Arraseo,I'll try to investigate this,gather your sisters and sleep together tonight or do you want to go to the studio?if you think its safe to stay at your practice room?",Taeyeon snap her fingers like there's a bulb light on at her head.

 

The girls look at her confused,"Unnie what are you...",Seohyun jumps in"Don't you get it,oppa got a point here.Let's sleep at our studio tonight,all of us.You know Sment building has high security system and will be safe for a night",The girls nod.Then,their manager ask them to get their stuff and he droves them there.

 

Still....more eyes are eyeing on them

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

[Narrator]

 

"Noona,Yoona noona.."Yoona eyes widened shockly,she didn't realise she was sleeping..again.She lifted up her head and saw her dongsaeng, Sehun."Boe?You're disturbing me again",she raised her eyebrow.Sehun grins"But you didn't put on a happy smile back there."Yoona stood up and grab his arm,she squeeze it."Auw,what's that for?".He rub his red arm and cutely pouted.

 

Yoona couldn't help but pinched his cheecks,then Sehun wanted to pinch hers,she avoided it.They stop and stare at each other then burst out laughing."What is wrong with us?",Yoona continue laughing and Sehun almost teared by laughing with no reason.She felt so happy like non of the problems she gains ever happen.

 

"Yoona-ssi,may I have a word with you",Her manager call her leaving Sehun in SoShi practice room alone,nobody was there."You stay here,I'll be back in a minute",Sehun nod as his noona always bossing him around."Yoona,there's a threat for you again",The manager showed her the threats

 

"You look playful with your brother,mind if we have a chat with him,just to know you better"

 

She threw it away,she look at her manager "How did they?,it was just a few minutes ago",her manager shook."Ahhh!",Sehun screamed,they both ran inside the studio and Sehun was nowhere to be found."Where's Sehun.Oppa,Where's my brother!"She searched everywhere for him,all she saw was a letter placed at the last time her brother stands at.

 

"Hey,his fine,don't worry.We make sure his begging to find his precious noona."

 

"No! Not my brother,please!Take anything you want but not him!",Yoona shouted everywhere like a crazy women at the downtown market.Yuri saw what happen,she approaches her,"What happen!",Yoona turn and hugged her tight."NO,Not Sehun...",tears falling down.What did her brother ever do wrong,she thought.

 

Yuri was still confused,what's up with Sehun?Why is she screaming like an old hag?What's going on!All of her members and staff calm her outrageous self.As she was about to close her eyes(to faint) she saw 3 man in a suits smiling at her at the back of a van.One of them holds up the cap that Sehun wore.She close her eyes again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry for not updating for so long.

After I did the foreword,I write half of the fanfic,then my mom suddenly forbid me using the computer(sorry,I'm underage).

I try hard to update,please forgive me!