CHAPTER 01: FIRST

SISTERS

Dara's POV

 

 

It's been Seven Years since that tragic incident happened, seven years of sorrows, seven years of feeling the guilt & blaming myself. She never looked at me like the way she used to, full of love & happiness. They never missed a day of making me feel guilty, since we've lost her.

 

I'm the one who's there with them but It seems like I'm the one who got away. Every night I'm thinking of these 'What If's'. What If, It's me who died instead of Jenny?. What If, she's just there.. Alive?. What If, I'm strong enough to help her back then?.

 

I've never been happy since that night happened, never been confident as before. Whatever I do, It's still not enough for them. I'm trying to be perfect, but I guess It's only her who can satisfy them.

 

Every night, I'm looking at the stars wishing for you to comeback, it might be silly for me to do so but there's no harm in trying. I wish that everything will be normal again, You'll be my 'Unnie' and I'll be your little sister again.

 

I wish you were here, I need someone to lean on, someone who can hug and comfort me, someone who can make me feel like I'm special too, someone who I can trust, someone who can forgive me when I made mistakes, someone who can I be with in terms of sorrows and happiness.

 

But there are times, I'm asking myself If I really wanted you back. You'll be my living reminder, guilt & insecurities will eat me up everyday I see you.

 

"Sisters, as you know, also have a unique relationship. This is the person who has known you your entire life, who should love you and stand by you no matter what, and yet it's your sister who knows exactly where to drive the knife to hurt you the most." Yoona's words wakes me up, I looked at her. She has that forced smile in her face, her comfort smile.

 

She's been always there for me, she knows me more than anyone else in the whole wide world. Yes, even my parents they really doesn't care about me. They will just leave a check and leave, they only sees me as a responsibility, not a daughter nor a family member.

 

Yoona, Sulli & Jiyeon has been my family since 5th Grade. They never left me alone, and we became each others strength since then.

 

"I know right?, that's why I'm thankful that I'm an only child." Sulli blurted.

 

"Yeah, having you guys as sisters is more than fine w/ me." Jiyeon gazes at us and smiled.

 

One thing that I'm thankful is having them, having them with me as sisters, as bestfriends.

 

I stood up, "Class starts at 9 and it's 8:50, lets go." I said and left.

 

"Aish! She's really weird, always breaking the moment." I can still hear Jiyeon murmured while the two chuckled at her statement.

 

We reach the classroom, founding Mr. Lee on the teachers table lecturing.

 

'He's early than I thought.' I thought and glanced at the three girls at the back, sending a message 'The-Gorrilla-Is-Early-He'll-ing-Tell-Our-Parents-About-This-Since-We're-Late-Again .' They just groaned in return.

 

"Oh! Miss Park, you and your friends are too early for the next subject." He said, glaring at us. I just rolled my eyes and made my way to my assigned sit, while the three followed me. Upon reaching my desk, I was so shocked that someone occupied my sit. Everyone knows the consequences If they'll crossed me.

 

I stared at the guy, I never saw him before he might be a transferee. He just looked at me while the students gasp upon realizing the situation. And what annoyed me more is that he just smiled at me, no more like grin at me. I rolled my eyes once again, 'Acting cute huh'.

 

"That's my sit." I coldly said. He looked at me like a lost little kid,

 

"E-excuse me?." He asked. I'm losing my patience and was about to punched his face when Mr. Lee called someone.

 

"Oh I forgot, we have a new transferee here from Canada. He's the son of Mr. Ji Hyun Kwon owner of Kwon Industries, Mr. Kwon?." He called and the jerk stood up.

 

I sat on my chair and focus my attention to the rich kid.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo." He bowed, then smiled that charmed the girls inside the classroom.

 

"He's a charmer." Sulli commented.

 

"He's cute." Jiyeon whispered and blushed like crazy.

 

Yoona and me just shook our heads. "Kids." We blurted out at the same time and smiled at each other.

 

"Yo! Yo! Look who's talking, as if you two are not kids yourselves." Jiyeon pouted.

 

I ignored her and focus my attention once again to the newbie.

 

"My name is Kwon Jiyong, 18 please take care of me." He bowed once again. I glared at the girls in front of me, they're squealing like crazy.

 

"You may now sit down Mr. Kwon, sit next to Ms. Park." He said.

 

'Wow, he's doing this on purpose.' I thought. He sat next to me, he then bowed on me and I just ignored him.

 

Looking at the window, not listening to the discussion. Mr. Lee never complained about me being there in his class but mentally absent since I always got the highest score in his exams.

 

I, Sandara Park. Cheer Captain of SAA's Cheerleading Squad, Math Leagues Representative of the whole school, Daughter of the Major share holder of the school, ruled Saint Anne Academy.

 

Hours passed and thank God Mr. Lee's class is finally over, I stretched out and was about to go out when Mr. I Am Cool blocked my way, Yoona just smiled at me teasingly and I was like 'WTF?'.

 

"Hi, I'm Kwon Jiyong." He said offering a shake hand. I ignored him and made my way out , "Let's go girls."

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I dropped my pen and was about to reach it when I saw a feet standing in front of me. I slowly looked up curious if who's the owner of those feet. My heart beats wildly upon seeing her angelic face, those beautiful eyes, cute nose and….

 

"That's my sit." Her voice, it sounds so sweet & such a music to my ears. I smiled at her when I notice she's not smiling back and she looks irritated, If only looks can kill I was lying lifeless in my first day.

 

"E-excuse me? I stuttered, pretending not to hear her when she was in verge of losing her patience. But thank god Mr. Lee saved my life, I quickly dashed in front and introduced myself.

 

My attention only focuses on her while introducing myself, seeing her talked w/ her friends, rolled her eyes.

 

"You may now sit down Mr. Kwon, sit next to Ms. Park." Mr. Lee said. I almost jumped in joy, 'Gahd, It's a good thing I transferred here." I thought.

 

She looked at me and I bowed to her then she ignored me. Gahd, It's the first time in my life that I'm jealous over a ing window. She chose to looked at the window instead of my handsome face. Mr. Lee started lecturing while she's not listening at all. Is she by any means a bully? Oh my gosh! This is complicated, I like a bully.

 

Hours passed and the class is finally over, I looked at her. She was about to exit when I quickly dashed in front of me. She looked at me w/ wide eyes, shocked maybe.

 

"Hi, I'm Kwon Jiyong." I finally introduced myself to her and offered a shake hands, when she just stared at me w/ 'WTF' look. She just completely ignored me and made her way out. Holy cow, First time in history that I, Kwon Jiyong got ignored by a girl.

 

"It's okay, just work hard next time." A girl w/c I recognize as one of her friends said then made her way out followed by the two other girls. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

"Sandara Park." A tall guy said, w/ his three grinning friends at his back.

 

"E-eh?."

 

"Oh! Sorry The name's Choi Seunghyun, and these are my crews." He said pointing at his friends, I bowed at them and they did in return.

 

"Lee Donghae." The guy, wearing a pink sweater on top of his uniform said offering a handshake and I gladly accepted it.

 

"Choi Minho." I think he's the youngest.

 

"Lee Seungri, Donghae-hyung's handsome cousin." LOL I almost laughed out loud hahaha, the conceited one.

 

"Nice meeting you guys." I said and smiled.

 

"Nice meeting you too, I bet you had no friends here yet so join our group instead." Seunghyun said, I just nodded in response.

 

"So, we saw you talking to Sandy awhile ago." The Donghae guy said, amused.

 

"H-huh?." I curiously asked. "Sandy-noona is the 'Ice Queen'." Seungri looked at me in disbelief, I'm still confused.

 

"She never talked to anybody outside her circle of friends, she's cold, scary but smart and pretty." Minho said, somehow I felt a little jealous over this kid. He knows her yet here he is, he doesn't know a thing about her.

 

"Everyone tried to talk to her including us but we got ignored and humiliated." Donghae chuckled.

 

"And here you are, a transferee that tried to talk to her. She ignored you, we already predicted that but heck she didn't humiliate you in front of the students and that's a first." Seunghyun said looking amused.

 

"Really?." I am so happy right now.

 

"Yep, and you have to teach us hyung." Seungri said.

 

"So, where are they going just now?." I asked curiously.

 

"At the Basketball court maybe, she's the cheer captain of our cheerleading squad." Minho said.

 

"If you want you can try out for Basketball later, I am a Varsity." Seunghyun said.

 

I grinned, "That's a good idea."

 

 

------------------------------------------

Hey there friends, wassup?

Again, English is NOT my 1st Language so please bear w/ me.

Thank you [2x] for subscribing & thank you very much for the comment.

Sorry for the errors

:] -P