Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

May 31st

 

Vic's POV

''Where on earth is he at this late night? It's already 11pm and he's not home yet.'' Vic said tossing up and down, side to side on their big bed.

''He knew I can't sleep without him''  Vic thought. Ever since she got pregnant, she can't sleep w/o Khun on his side, Khun touches her tummy everynight and talks to their baby and sometimes read the baby a story, well... she got used to it that's why it's very hard for her to sleep w/o hubby on his side.

''Aigoo~ Baby stop kicking mommy's tummy, Okay I will call daddy now~'' Vic dialled Khun's number, not long Khun picked up.

''Appa, where are you? Mommy and baby is waiting for you'' Vic said w/ a cute voice.

''Eomma, why are you still up? Sleep now, it might be bad for you and our baby'' Khun said. Vic went silent.

''Eomma, please listen to me'' Khun said almost begging.

''Please come home, then I will sleep'' Vic said slightly irritated .

'' I will go home in a bit, I promise'' Khun replied.

''Where are you at this late night? I thought you've just finished practicing awhile ago, maybe you're seeing another woman, RIGHT?'' Vic said pouting her lips.

''No, I will never do that.. I love you and our baby more than anything or anyone in this world, I just have something to finish here then I'll go home after, Okay? I love you Eomma!'' Khun said lovingly.

''Really?'' Vic asked.

''Yes realy'' Khun said.

''Okay Appa, go home quickly~ me and baby miss you already, I love you'' Vic said smiling ear to ear.

''Okay Eomma I love you too, and baby also'' Khun said.

 

''Omo!'' Vic said.

''Why? What happened eomma? You're gonna give birth now?'' Khun said panicking.

''Aniyo~ I'm just 6mos. pregnant Appa, Haha! Our baby kicked! she said she want's his daddy now~'' Vic said holding her laughter.

(a/n Khun is really a Pabo. Kk. and Yes their baby is a girl~ chukahae Vic!! that's what you want right? Lol)

''Aigoo daddy almost fainted, Okay~ daddy will go home now, Sleep tight w/ mommy Okay?'' Khun said and left out heavy sigh, he thought Vic is really gonna give birth.

''Appa, are you okay? I will hang up now, I love you, and please go home fast'' Vic said smiling, she knew how pabo her husband is.

''I will, Goodnight yeobo~ Appa loves mommy and baby, Okay? Khun said.

''Okay~"

 

Khun's POV

I didn't go home early, I was very busy fixing our ''New House'' so that we can move there immediately since our apartment will be too small for us coz there will be a little angel coming up, she doesn't know about my surprise, well... this is my anniversary gift for her, We've been married for 4years and counting! Keke. Anyways, I'm very excited to show to her our baby's bedroom, I hired an interior designer for our house and it turned beautiful, today I bought some furnitures and stuffs (esp. baby stuffs) for our new house, I lied to her this morning I told her that we will have a very long practice for today, I was kinda worried about my wife and my baby, not seeing them even half an hour makes me wanna go and speed back home, I love them that much. Now that I'm done here, I will now go home, Ah I can't wait to show my wife our new house.

 

Khun went home right after he finished fixing their ''new-house'' He really made sure that Vic will love their new house.

 

Khun's POV

Yes, I'm exhausted but happy, I arrived at our house at exactly 12:30 a.m, is my wife already sleeping? I hope so, or else (na-ah I won't scold or hit her ^^) I sneaked in our bedroom only the night light is on, Oww there she is, my wife is soundelessly sleeping.

 

Khun went immediately to his sleeping Victoria, he was about to kiss her forehead when Vic got up and slapped his left arm.

''Where have you been? You know I can't sleep w/o you, My eyes hurts and our baby keeps moving inside my tummy.'' Vic kept whining and complaining, Khun shut her up through a soft kiss on the lips.

''Honey, I'm tired let's just go to sleep'' Khun said cupping Vic's face.

Khun was about to get up when suddenly Vic pulled him down and hugged him tight.

''Appa, I missed you~''

''I missed you too Eomma, I will just change my clothes then we'll sleep Okay?''

''Ne appa~ Vic blinked her puffy eyes and nodded like a litttle girl.

After Khun washed and changed his cloth, he went up to their bed and positioned his self next to Vic, he hugged her from behind.

''Eomma, How's your day? I missed you so so much, I really can't stand a day w/o you.'' Khun said giving Vic a feathery kisses on her creamy white neck.

''Hmm Good, I went out to buy baby clothes this morning, you should've accompany me'' Vic said pouting.

''Sorry honey I'll join you next time~ Did you drink your milk already?'' Khun asked wriggling his eyebrows up and down, He knew her wife doesn't like the taste of the milk.

''Ne~''

''You sure?''

''Ne~''

Khun stopped asking when he noticed that her wife is already sleeping hugging his waist tightly. Khun kissed Vic's forehead and rubbed her tummy gently.

''Goodnight Eomma~ Tomorrow is gonna be a brand new day for us'' Khun said almost a whisper and he fell asleep.

 

 

A/N

Hey guys~ How are ya'll? 

 

So, yeah finally I finished this story after how many years Lol, I'm sorry to keep you waiting I really got busy w/ my studies. Hihi

How's the story so far?

btw.

Thank You to all of my Gorgeous subscribers ILY all