The Announcement

Unpredictable

Chapter 5

 

Back at Sheng Yi University

 

Gui and the others are having their lunch at the school cafeteria when they heard that the principal need to gather all the students in the hall after they eat their lunch.. they were all curious why the principal need to gather all of the student in the hall because it’s very rare to have a sudden meeting like that .

Gui : what do you think the principal will say in the hall?

Xiao Xun : it must be very important .

Apple : but what is it .. urgh .. his announcement makes me so curious !!

Mei : just finish your food fast so we can go to the hall to have a good seat on the front row .

Apple: ok.

Mini : where’s daya , rainie , angela and ya tou ?

Gui : they texted me a while ago that they are going to the library to do some research ...

Mei : research about what ?

Gui : i heard it’s about elements .. because they got grade lower than 90 last mastery exam ..

Xiao xun : owww .. so that’s why their MIA !

Apple : ok .. I’m finish!!

Gui : ok .. let’s go .. let’s just save some seats for the 4 of them .

 

They left the cafeteria after they gathered all of their things and go to their locker to put their books and other things that they didn’t need for the afternoon classes .

 

At the hall where the meeting is held ...

While they are waiting for the 4 to come ... apple excused herself to go to the bathroom to fix her make up .. while Apple is in the bathroom .. Daya , Rainie , Angela and Ya Tou return and seat at the seats that they saved for them ...

Mei : so .. how was your research ?

Angela : at last we finished it ..

Mini : did you already pass it ?

Rainie : yup !

Apple : hey .. did i miss something .?

Xiao Xun : nahh .. it’s not yet starting ..

Principal : students .. please seat down now because we’re going to start our assembly

Principal : you might be curious why did i call all of you here today .. it’s because our sister schools plan that we will create a new school ... but the students that can enter that school is going to be picked by us .. the principals ... so please expect that there’s going to be some changes in class .. any question ?

Student 1 : where do u plan to build the new school ?

Principal : don’t worry the school is now built ..

Student 2 : really ?? why so fast ?

Principal : hum .. how can I explain it .. the building that is going to be the new school is the fund of all our sister school ... every year we will make sure that there’s a progress in the building .. and at last month the building is finished .. but the new school were going to create have no name yet .

All the students : ahhhhhhhhhh ..

Principal : questions :?

Student 3 : what are the benefit of the student that are going to enter that new school .?

Principal : hum .. as far as I know .. all are FREE .. and every month you will receive an allowance that is worth 1 million .. that’s all the benefit you will have .. BUT .. u need to be Smart and Talented to be able to enter that school .. you can’t use your families money in this case now .. so it means this time is battle of the brains ..

Some students shout YES and some shout AWWW ..

 

After the meeting the principal announce the classes are cut and they can go home early. All the students are happy because they can hang out with their friends the whole time .

 

On the other side their other sister schools already announce about the new school they’re going to establish . their sister schools are Brown Sugar University , Yan University , West University , Anyang National University and many more schools .

Gui and the others want to be part of that school so for a whole month they’d studied hard . their grades are all flawless , full 100 mark .

And the time comes for the announcement of the student of the students who can enter the new school .. and all of them past and they were all so happy because all their hard is successful .

The principal announce the name of the new school and it will be called International University or Inter University . the Principal gave them the location of the school and their application form to fill out and time to prepare all their things that they needed before going into their new school .

____________________________________________________________

Guys sorry if Aaron and the others didn’t came out in this chapter because i want to complete what story I have in my head right now so just bear with it .. but don’t worry the meeting of Aaron and the others are close so just continue reading and supporting my fanfic . I hope you can give comments and suggestion about the story .. ur comments gives me motivation and inspiration you know ?

Ahaha .. please continue to read !