Happiness Comes From The Heart

Drifting

 

Taemin was drifting away from Minho, the sweaty "hyung/dongsaeng" one armed boy hugs not enough for the old couple hugs that Minho used to give him.
And Kibum was getting near him, somehow when Taemin entered the room he always saw Kibum slung over Minho's lap or something weird going on.
Taemin was feeling neglected, he was always alone and talking with the oblivious and happy Jinki.
Kisses and hugs once sent his way never came again, even though he waited patiently for it.
Taemin needs more attention from Minho.
That's what he thinks anyway. Not what Minho nor Kibum thinks.
 
Taemin does not understand why Minho has no more time for him. The meagre time spent with Taemin is full of 'Oh, Kibummie's so cute, did you see Kibum doing this?' 
And Taemin hates it. Heck, life was a haze now, a blur with lines faded in between, Taemin living life in a daze. He even forgot when he stopped eating, just staring lifelessly at the plate full of food in front of him. He didn't notice when Jonghyun cast worried eyes after him, a tiny sigh leaving his lips.
He couldn't concentrate in class now, chin resting on his palm, pen held slack between his slender fingers. The teacher couldn't even get him to concentrate now, but instead just shook his head, turning back to teach again.
And Minho just continued with life as per normal.
 
Taemin didn't dare to go to Minho hyung and hug him.
Not because he didn't want Minho to hug him, but he was afraid of Minho pushing him away and going to look for Key.
He had seen Jonghyun hyung trying, and he was afraid it would happen to him.
His own life was fading, and he didn't even know it.
 
Happiness comes from the heart, and all Taemin wanted was to be Minho's happiness. Now was that so hard?
 
 
I'm so ing sorry! I only can use the computer on Wednesdays and Fridays Cause I have dance on the other days.