Bumping into Each other

Yet another WonKyu story!

Let us go back to that period and visualize the event. It was the 1st day of middle school they were all promoted to class 1. Shinning new shoes and crisp white uniform, one could look the most adorable in those school uniforms. Love entered the class sincerely and went to the allotted desk which was preoccupied by a little boy. Kyu came near the table and told him “This is my seat, leave it, this instant!” Boy, “Or what? What are you going to do about it daddy’s little girl!” this was a mistake, a big one indeed he shouldn’t have mentioned the word “Daddy” to her. That bold statement of the little imp lead to the following action of our little girl. She immediately opened her water bottle and emptied the whole thing on the boy’s head. That caused a ‘world war 3’ and all that crisp white dresses were turned into grey and brown spotted torn cloths. As a result both of them were excreted from the class and were told to remain on the ground just to increase the severity of the punishment and not to forget the humiliation factor. They were standing for half an hour and continued their fight. But not in physiological manner, this time they chose speech as weapons. It didn’t lasted long as soon as they realize that it was humiliating to stand there where everyone cloud see and laugh at them, tears rolled down her cheeks. Somehow that evaporated all the tension between those two.

Siwon promised that this was the 1st and last time that he made her cry. “I’m sorry, don’t cry, I’ll never do it again, promise!” and he took out his handkerchief and gave it to her. “You are such a bad boy! But thank you! Friends?” “Sure!” This analogy consequently turned into best friend and it stayed like that for 12 years.

 

You leave me restless every time I talk to you,

I couldn’t concentrate on that previous entity

My mind begin to wander and replay the conversation

Over and over again,

So I could endure every essence!