His Name is Minho

His Name is Minho

Choi Minho was trainee under SM entertainment, he was also known as the most popular kid in school. He got everything he wanted, be it money, cars, and girls.

 

Kwon Yuri was attractive, slender, and another trainee under SM entertainment as well. There was a slight problem though, Minho was a city boy, while Yuri was from the country side of Seoul.

 

Yuri always would always steal glances of Minho in class and when they passed each other in the SM building.

 

But despite having the looks of a supermodel, people picked on Yuri. It wasn't everyday a country kid transferred to the city.

 

Yuri was tired of the bullying, so one day instead of letting herself be pushed into the lockers, she pushed back. As soon as the bully realized that she retaliated, he grabbed her hair and pulled her closer.

"Do that again and you'll be so-" The bully was cut off as a hand grabbed the hand that was tangled in Yuri's hair.

"I'd let go if I were you. This is an all new low for scum like you. Who hits girls?" the bully immediantly let go of Yuri's hair.

 

As soon as she was let go Yuri ran off to the girls washroom and locked herself into one of the stalls. She stayed there until the last bell rang, once it did she ran all the way home.

 

Her savior was always there when she was in trouble, even if it were out of school the same voice would always speak when he saved her. Yuri was always curious to find out who exactly was saving her.

 

The following day, Yuri had no trouble walking into the school.

There'd always be name calling, teasing, pulling at her skirt, you name it, but by the end of the day Yuri stayed untouched. No one had bullied her not even took a glance at her.

 

This remained for several weeks, Yuri was not bullied once after her last incident. By the end of the year, Yuri was a normal student. She had friends and they hung out every week, it was as if she was never bullied.

Her friends were also trainees, and they were all set to debut together in a girl group.

 

By graduation Yuri had remembered about Minho. To her he had no name, she never learned it.

She was pretty upset that she never got to know him, and she thought maybe they could get closer through other SM trainees but the opportunity never came.

 

Yuri graduated and debuted in a 9 girl group called Girls' Generation and never saw him again. She was always busy with different schedules and hardly any of them let her near the SM building.

 

That is, until Soo Man announced that he would be debuting another idol group called SHINee.

Yuri became excited and couldn't wait to see them, hoping Minho was in it. But Soo Man restricted any contact with the fresh batch of idols. All the groups had to wait until may before the new group revealed themselves.

 

May came too quickly and it was time for SHINee's debut. All nine girls were excited and attended SHINee's debut stage.

 

It was a small group, it consisted of five boys. And one of them caught Yuri's attention. The rapper, or she refered to him as the guy she never got to meet. Choi Minho.

 

After their debut stage ended, the five boys ran backstage to be congratulated by their seniors.

 

The nine girls were last, as SHINee introduced themselves one by one to each girl. Yuri didn't pay attention to any of their names, as she only waited for the rapper's name.

 

"My name is Choi Minho." he introduced himself.

 

'His name is Minho.' Yuri smiled. Yuri stood there and waited for everyone else but Minho to leave.

They stared into each other's eyes before Minho finally spoke.

 

"So, we finally meet."

 

Yuri slightly blushed and took a step forward. She tripped over a cord, but before she could fall to the floor Minho caught her.

 

"Still as clumsy as in high school." Minho laughed.

 

Yuri recognized his voice immediantly.

 

"Still my savior since high school." Yuri looked at him. "I never got to thank you."

 

"Don't need to, I just need a favor to ask from you." Minho smirked a little before continuing. "Go on a date with me."

 

"Sure." Yuri smiled widely. "As long as you keep saving me."

 

"Anything for you."

 


sorry if it's too short, I did say that I wrote it in 10th grade *2 years ago*

i updated so late cause I had to clean ;A;

thank you for reading this little tidbit, maybe I might make more... idk.

so now you have seen a little into my 15 yeard old brain

<3