Truth or dare.

Let's play a love game.

"Truth or dare?!" You screamed and pointed at Chi Hoon aka, Hoonie. Yes, you were playing truth or dare with Chi Hoon, Do Hyeong and his girlfriend, Ah Ra again. This is what the four of you play every single Sunday night.

"Dare." Chi Hoon smirked, waiting for you to bomb a dare for him. You rolled your eyes, wanting to rip that smirk out of his face. Then, you thought of something, something intense, something tough, something that would break his back bones. It was your turn to smirk evily. Seeing your sly face, Chi Hoon's smirk slowly disappeared, "What are you planning?!?!" He pointed at narrowing his eyes at you.

"Muhuhuhuhahahaha!" You laughed evilly, "I dare you to do 35 push ups with me on your back!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Chi Hoon screamed, "Are you out of your mind?!"

"Are you a ?" You asked back as your smirk grew wider, "You're going to pay." Chi hoon hissed as he got into push-up position, "What are you waiting for? Get on!"

You giggled as you walked over, slamming your down harshly on Chi Hoon's back, causing his arms to give out and his body slamming onto the floor. "Common horsey! You can do this!" You cheered asn Chi Hoon got up again.

"Ah Ra, Do Hyeong. Video this down!" You laughed as Chi Hoon was trying hard to push himself up. Ah Ra laughed and swiped her phone out, focusing the camera on her other two best friends.

After what felt like 3 seconds for you and forever for Chi Hoon, he finally archived all 35 push ups with you on his back. "Get off!" He puffed as he rolled over, causing you to fall off him. "Urgh, I can't feel my arms." He complained and all of you laughed.

"Maybe next time i should try this with Rara on my back." Do Hyeong commented and slung his arms over Ah Ra.

"I don't even think you can do five!" Ah Ra snickered causing Do Hyeong to pout.

"Let's go back to the game! It's my turn to spin and i hope it points at ____! Because i've got something bad in my mind." With that, he spined the bottle and to his luck, the tip of the bottle pointed exactly at you.

"This is a set up!" You flung your arms into the air.

"So truth or dare?" Chi Hoon smirked as he asked.

"... Dare." You mumbled.

*Great!* Chi Hoon thought as his smirk grew wider. "I dare you to play a love game with the school worst player, Kim Myungsoo.