The Accidental Tweet

The Accidental Tweet

2PM's Dorm

It has been a long while since the wrapping of Dream High. Ever since then, Wooyoung has been feeling rather empty, as though something in his life is missing. Everyone, except him knows why. And yes, it’s IU. He obviously misses her. So obvious that practically everyone around him knows it. But foolish enough, he still doesn’t have a clue that IU has already become a part of his life.

Wooyoung is about to reach his 222ndtweet on Twitter and he is thinking of mentioning people that he cared about. As expected, IU was the first person to appear in his mind. Thus unknowingly, he included her together with his OneDay boys.

Even before he realised that he mentioned IU, his tweet has already brought about a huge commotion. “IS WOOU REAL?!”  Similar questions began to flood the internet.

“Yah. WooYoung-ah, look at what you have done! Aww~ don’t tell me you’re trying to confess!?” TaecYeon look over from his laptop screen and teased.

Raising his eyebrows, Wooyoung stood up and walk over to his hyung.

 “What the hell are you talking about hyung?” He spoke as he slide himself down beside his hyung.

Taecyeon then highlighted IU’s twitter name in his tweet and show it to Wooyoung. Finally realising what he had done, his eyes grew bigger at an instant. He stared at his hyung for a moment in shock and immediately rushed back to his laptop and check out the response to his tweet.

“Fudge. I’m dead meat now... Jinyoung hyung is so gonna kill me.” Wooyoung said as he stared at the screen.

“yeahh, i think so too.” JunHo blurted.

“Yah, JunHo! You’re not helping!” Nichkhun scolded.

“oops. Mian~” covering his own mouth with his hands, he apologised.

 Nichkhun then turn his attention towards Wooyoung.

“Chillax bro. Now the first thing to do is to calm down and think of a solution.”

“Yeah, freaking out won’t bring you anywhere.” JunSu added.

Just then, Wooyoung’s phone vibrated vigorously on the table, as though it is imitating Jyp’s reaction right now.

Taking a huge gulp of his saliva, Wooyoung picked up the phone.

“H-Hello??”

“YAH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! Ugh... whatever it is, come to my office NOW. We’ve to find a solution to settle this freaking problem together with LoenEnt.”

“Nae hyung.I’ll be right there!” With that, he hung up and rushed over to JYP’s office at lightning speed.

JYP BUILDING.

Wooyoung cautiously step into Jyp’s office to see a well build man seating with his forehead frowned and arms crossed.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Hyung, i’m here.”

“Mm, take a seat first and wait for IU and her boss to come.”

“B-bwo?! IU’s coming?!”

“wae? Shouldn’t you be happy that she’s coming??”

“A-Aniyo. About my tweet...”

“Explain that later when they arrived.”

“Nae...” Wooyoung look down as he answered.

A few moments later, IU, together with her manager oppa and her boss arrived at the office.

“Welcome” JYP said to the guest as he usher them to their seats.

“Annyeonhaseyo” WooYoung spoke awkwardly.

“Annyeonghaseyo” IU repeated his words.

What an awkward moment.. Eotteokke?! WooYoung thought in his mind.

Throughout the whole meeting, Wooyoung and IU exchange awkward glances with each other and occasionally just nod their heads when their bosses spoke.

At last, everyone decided that they’ll prepare a press conference and tell them that the both of them are only friends. Well, it’s true though. But Wooyoung felt a tinge of disappointment in him.

Wait, why am i disappointed?! Shouldn’t i be happy that the problem is solved?? And besides, it’s true that IU and i are only friends and nothing else.

After the meeting, at 2pm’s dorm.

 “Hey guys, i’m back.” Wooyoung greeted as he step into the dorm.

“Hey! So how’s everything? Is the problem solved? JunHo rushed over and asked.

“yeah... they’re gonna prepare a press conference and tell them that IU and I are just friends nothing else. “

“Awww~ someone’s sad huh?” Taecyeon teased as he munches onto his chips.

“What? NO! I-I’m not! Aish. You’re annoying hyung!”  Wooyoung stuttered and ran straight into his room and shut the door with a loud ‘bam’.

“Wow, why is he so worked up? ” JunSu spoke as he put down his Ipad and stare at the other members.

The others shrugged.

Feeling worried, Nichkhun decided to talk to his dongsaeng. He came to the door and lightly knocked on it.

“Wooyoung-ah, open up. It’s me, Nichkhun hyung.”

Nichkhun is always the one that Wooyoung talk his secrets and worries with. Not that he can’t trust the others but he felt that Nichkhun knows him the best and he can always give sensible suggestions at times like this. Thus, he stood up from bed and walk to the door.

WooYoung's Room

“Hyung, i don’t know what’s wrong with me... Shouldn’t i be happy that the problem can be solved? but i don’t.”

“So how do you feel now? Disappointed? Sad?”

“I don’t know hyung, it’s probably a mixture of emotions. But i don’t understand why...”

“Listen to your heart Wooyoung. Maybe it wants the both of you to be more than friends.”

“More than friends...” Wooyoung muttered under his breath. Thinking hard.

“Yeah! I do want us to be more than friends!!” He stood up and shouted. “But, what can i do now? Jinyoung hyung definitely won’t agree to this.” His smile faded at that instant.

“Why not you give IU-ssi  a call right now and maybe confess??”

“I don’t know about this hyung. What if she just wanna be normal friends? What if she rejects me? What  if she doesn’t feel the same way as i did?”

“You’ll never know if you never try. Give it a shot.”

“Yeah. You’re right hyung.”

With that, Wooyoung picked up his phone from the bed and dialled IU’s number.

It took a few rings before IU finally picked up her phone.

“Yeboseyo?”

The sweet and soothing voice travelled through and reaches his ears, causing him to shiver a little from the sweetness.

“Uhm.. Annyeong IU-ssi!”

“Annyeong Wooyoung-ssi!”

Wooyoung frown a little. WooYoung-ssi?? I told you to call me WooYoung oppa. Tsk. He thought.

“Ohh mian, Wooyoung oppa.” IU added. As though she read Wooyoung’s mind.

“So, is anything the matter?”

“uhm yeahh.. i have something important to tell you.”

“okay. Go on.  I’m listening.”

“I-I.. uhm.. w-w-want.. iwanttobemorethanfriendswithyou!” He blurted.

“What?? You spoke too fast Wooyoung oppa! I couldn’t catch what you were saying!”

“uhm.. I want to be more than friends with you!!”

On the other line, IU was so shock that she went silent.

“Y-Yeboseyo?? IU-ahh, you still there?”

Snapping out from her daze, she quickly replied back.

“Huh? Ohh. Uhm yeah!”

“So...” The both of them spoke at the same time, causing the two of them to laugh.

“W-WooYoung oppa, honestly...since the wrapping up of Dream High.. i..uhm.. have missed you a lot.”

This time, it is Wooyoung’s turn to be shocked but he came back to his sense right after.

“Jinjja Jeongmalyo?! So can i say that you want us to be more than friends too.. and we’re official??”

“Well.. You can say that.”

Wooyoung could almost HEAR her blushing on the other line. There was silence for a moment.

“So.. what do we do now?” IU asked.

“Why not we tell JYP hyung about it?”

“What?! NO! I mean, if they were to know about this, then they might try to break us up. Even if your boss doesn’t, mine will.”

“True... furthermore, we’re at our peaks of our career right now... Hyung would definitely not allow us to be together... aish... Sometimes i really wish that i’m not a celebrity.”

“yeahh..”

“Hey, we can keep it a secret though.”

“Ohhyeah! We just have to act like normal friends at work. That’ll do!”

“Yeap! But... we won’t be able to go for date frequently then...” Wooyoung pouted.

“Well yeahh..But it’s okay! We can chat through phone calls like this and text messages isn’t it.”

“hmm.. i guess so. Since there are no other options.”

There was silence again...

“Hey! We should give each other a nickname!” Wooyoung suggested.

“OKaY! Hmmm... I know!! I’ll call you baby boo!!”

“ I’ll call you baby then!”

“kekeke. Nae!~”

So from then on, they go for secret dates at night whenever they’re free from their schedules and every night without fail, they’ll call and talk to each other and even if they are too tired to talk, they’ll just stay silent the whole night until they fall asleep. Sometimes, when the both of them are free, Wooyoung would go over to her dorm and stay overnight. And of course, IU would go to 2pm’s dorm and stay too! But wooyoung doesn’t seem to be happy when s are all flirting with her on purpose to make him jealous though.

On the other hand, their skinship and greasiness often cause the 2pm members to shiver and sometime envious. Maybe I should find a girl too. The members thought.

The WooU Couple was cuddling on the couch in IU’s dorm while watching We Got Married. IU was so obsessed with Khuntoria that she kept screaming and fangirling over them, ignoring Wooyoung.  Attempting to grab her attention, he lies down on her lap and pouted. But he failed. IU did not even look him. Giving up, he just lay on her lap and took the chance to observe her beautiful features and watch as she laughed and squealed.

 Aigooo... Uri baby is just too cute to resist! Thanks to my accidental tweet, now I’m the happiest guy on earth being able to have a girl as sweet as her as my girlfriend.