the bad guys

i'm not scared of you

The hellfire club

Name: Jung Yunho

Power: yunho has the ability to psionicly absorb kenetic energy and other forms of forms of energy like electricity. he absorb's the kenetic energy by any blow he is struct by even bullets or a knfe or sword so its almost imposible to physicly dammage him. he can convert his absorbed energy to become really strong.

Race: mutant

Mutant name: Black king

age:26

Info: Ambistous and power hungry. he formed the hellfire club to take over the world.

 

Name: Ireen Gallio

Power: Life force absorption. she can absorb the life force of others just by touching you she can sustain herself just by stealing the life force of others. by absorbing the life force of others she keeps herself young and she can use that to heal herself when ever she gets injured. she also have a shadow form and can teleport by traveling through the shadow dimension. she also have a high level telepathy. she gains telepathic control over whoever she drains therefore geving her the name psychic vampire.

Race: mutant

Mutant name: Black Queen, Psychic vampire

Age: Unknown

Info: unknown

 

Name: Kim Jaejoong

Power: jaejoong has the ability to control earths magnitic feilds and to control metal to a cellular level. he can even control the iron on someones blood.

Race: Mutant

Mutant name: White king

Age: 23

Info: Jaejoong is always quite and reserve and no one really know's why he joined the hellfire club

 

Name: Jung Jessica

Powers;jessica is a mutant with the ability to take possession of the minds of other people or animals. She projects a psionic energy surge that overwhelms the consciousness of another; this renders the victim unconscious while placing her own mind in command. It allows her to alter the victim's perceptions and memories, command people to fall asleep or divulge information, and operate their bodies as if they were an extension of her own.

Race: Mutant

Mutant name: White Queen

Age: 20

Info: Jessica is yunho's younger sister. she is as evil as he is

 

Name: Layla Wyngard

Power: telepathy

Race: mutant

Mutant name: Psylocke

Age: 22

info: layla  was born in englang and went to korea when he was invited by Yunho. she is only a probetionar member.