six | fin

Idlip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 6

I wake up from a whimper of a kid.

I open my eyes, once. But the sun was so dazzling so I had to shut it again. From the moment I open it, I saw many lower torsos sitting opposite from me. Then my head and my whole body was resting and leaning on someone who was wearing a black shirt, (because I’ve got the chance to glance over his or her shoulders.)

What a weird dream. Two guys whom I haven’t seen and meet all throughout my life have confessed their love for me. Tss, that is way impossible, I cannot even get any single attention of a guy, yet in the my dream, two guys were almost fighting over me.

Odd. Strange. Bizarre. Peculiar. Weird. Name it all, but one thing that is I’m certain of, that dream is really unrealistic and out of this world.

My heart skipped a beat.

Wait.

As I remember, before I took a nap and fell asleep. I’m all ALONE when I ride the train. But now… it’s different. Somebody was tapping my cheeks and I was directly leaning on a shoulder.

Without a delay, I open my eyes and hastily removed my head from his shoulders. We stared at each other with round big eyes; I assume he was shock with my sudden action.

“Cheonsa…” the other guy beside me sudden utter that word. I felt goose bumps. What does that mean? I immediately stood up in front of him and apologize.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” I said and bowed in front of him. I started to walk inside the train, heading for the door. I don’t mind if the train is currently moving, but I can feel that the train is slowly slowing down. I just want to move far away from them. I’m so embarrassed to death; I can’t believe I fell asleep on a strangers shoulder.

Oh well… what is done cannot be undone.

The train finally halted. I step down on the flat form. I’ll just ride a cab from here going to the hotel, I’m pretty sure; I’ll be receiving tons of sermons from the team.

---

When I reach the taxi stand, I am thankful because there’s already a cab, I don’t need to hail one.

“To Imperial palace please.”

“Roger that!” the driver give me a thumbs up. I laugh. What a cool and funny guy.

The travel was smooth; I look through the window and sigh. I suddenly remember my odd dream, it’s really weird!!! They were calling me, Airi, Airi, and Airi. Ito Airi. Who’s Ito Airi? I can still remember their faces, but not that clear so do their names. I look up and saw many billboards; one that catches my attention was this enormous poster. I think the models were modeling this cloth line with the brand name ‘clride.n’ and the models were composed of five guys and one girl. “SHINee” I read aloud, what I just saw. To be honest they’re all good-looking. And the two guys in the center…. Seem…. Familiar?

The cab driver look back at me, “do you know them?”

“Who?” I ask innocently.

“Them? SHINee?”

“Oh… no… I don’t know them… I just read what I can understand…. Most of the writings were written in hangul.” I laugh breathlessly. “By the way mister, who are they?”

“They’re famous artist here at Seoul. Most of the girls are crazy over them. I thought your one of those crazy fan girls.”

“I don’t even know them.” I mutter.

“Wait!” this time he was looking at me through the rearview mirror. “I think I’ve seen you before.”

“Where?” I giggle. “I just came here, sir.”

“I really think I’ve seen you… hmmm… when and where is it?” he scratches his head. “H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter