Ch. 1 / Prologue

Real Artificial Love

Hey guys its me again~ with another story...... so many ideas too lazy too write them all down.... My other stories  I have the plots but too lazy to actually type them here i have in a word document but....... Watever.. im feeling good today so im making the first chapter/prologue. Enjoy!~

thinking    "talking"  

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay.... this is an explanation part.

Taeyang together with CL, Dara and Se7en create L1212S and C1104S. They work in YG lab owned by of course YG who has 3 adopted sons - Dong Youngbae, Kwon Jiyong, Kang Daesung and 3 daughters - Ji Yeon Park, Minji Gong, Bom Park. Basically L1212S and C1104S are given to Jiyong and Daesung to teach things like school and stuff..... L1212S and C1104S are A.I.'s, the first ones to be able to feel, eat and have emotions. And so their life begins at the laboratory.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

7 years ago

 

 

Dong Youngbae was... a wierd kid who was orphaned at the age of 8. He was exeptionally smart for his age. He was usually confined to himself and didnt talk to people he didnt consider useful or important. He usually sat alone in the corner of the garden reading or studying not talking or paying any attention to the annoying noisy little brats (even though he was also technically a brat) playing. It was another nice afternoon, clear vast skies that seem to stretch miles and miles and a nice breeze which blew over the grass and trees like small waves in the ocean. The chime sounded as another possible parent came inside the house to look for another perfect little boy or girl. Too bad perfect meant cute little boy or girl who wasnt weird and played around a lot and not quiet boy with a lot of intellectual capabilities. Younbae sighed as he lay down on the grass and covered his face with a book not noticing a presence approaching him. Taeyang rolled over and was shocked to see a man wearing a semi-formal black suit crouching down next to him. "Hey there boy, whats your name?" Youngbae studied more like observed the man. He had a very charming and rich guy presence but still had a very intelligent feel to him. "Dong Youngbae.." Yang Hyunsuk smiled at the boy as he stood up and stretched his back. "Want to come with me and discover new things?" Youngbae took a liking to this man and went with him not knowing that Yang actually had an eye for very special people even if he's never met them before. So they drove off and Youngbae never once thought of going back.

 

 

 

 

 

Present

 

 

"Hey Guys are you ready?!" Youngbae pulled his eye protectors down and walked toward a lever. "Wait not yet!! There are still a few adjustments i have to do!" A short girl with dark brown hair exclaimed as she looked through the computer screen and typed things like the speed of light. "Dara! C'mon already!! Lets get this going." "No let her be CL.... let's wait a few more minutes." Se7en eyes started darting everywhere while his hands started sweating. "Chillax Guys! This is going to work." Three pairs of eyes looked at Youngbae for assurance and as they gave him the sigh to pull the lever.

 

"Ready in three...two....one.....(blastoff XD)" he pulled the lever down and two glass cases slowly desceded from above. As they opened fog came and two pairs of eyes were seen opening full with curiosity and excitement. They four cheered not noticing Yang or YG coming in. "Congratulations this is now your Top Victory!" They all turned to look at him and then back at the two. Youngbae approched both of them " L1212S and C1104S can you see and hear me well?" He asked as he stared into their eyes one had Dark Hazel ones while the other had Dark Bluish Green ones. They both nodded and replied at the same time. Aigoo I'm so happy right now  Taeyang didnt notice that C1104S was straying away and started poking random things inside the laboratory while L1212S headed towards the other group of people. "Oi Taeyang!! Lookout !" Se7en pointed towards C1104S and ran to him. Taeyang didnt notice that C1104S accidebtally hit something to Taeyang thanks to his dinosaur arms and so Se7en had to tackle him away from the acid that now burned the floor away. "! Aish what the hell just happened!" CL laughed at Tae for spacing out due to happiness. Se7en stood up to scold C1104S but was met with a pair of puppy childish eyes that he couldnt bear to get mad at. He sighed and put his hand on C1104S "Please C1104S... for now dont touch anything." C1104S nodded and sat next to Taeyang who was now sitting up and rubbing his back. "Sorry" "Nah its okay.. that happens all the time" Taeyang smiled at C1104S to make him knnow that he was okay. On the other hand L1212S was now acting playful towards CL and Dara. CL and Dara couldnt resist Seungri's fail act to get to know them.. it ended up being aegyo.... though they doubted he knew what he was doing. In the end L1212S became squished by his 'noonas' or so they asked L1212S to call them. They sat down L1212S and C1104S on stools and all of them looked at them more like studied. L1212S tilted his head while C1104S couldnt stop looking everywhere and started fidgeting in his seat. "We should give them names. I dont wanna memorize a bunch of numbers and they are 'human'." Since YG said it, it shall be done and so after a few hours (just 15 minutes) of arguing about the names they officially named L1212S 'Seungri' and C1104S 'Top'. 

Dara grinned hugely. "Now! who wants the best tasting first lunch of their lives!" Top and Seungri smiled at her while the rest shuddered and dragged everybody to eat out. (they agreed to never eat her food AGAIN... they all almost died from stomach aches)

 

 

So how was it was it better than usual if so comments are appreciated~ XD Now time for another long hiatus.... Just joking i know you guys will like kill me if i do so... it'll take me like 3 days to come up with the next chappie or something.. if i dont get lazy....