Chapter 3

The Necklace

Hey everyone so this the final part of the Necklace series. I hope that you have enjoyed it and for those of you who took your time to read it, I really appreciate it. If you want to read more of yuki_chicken's stories ,then go on over to my newest story Super Junior Birthdays. Well here is the final chapter and it will be in 3rd person pov.


There is a place that is on the other side where people go to when they die. It is called Heaven. It is a place where people believe that all of your troubles are gone and you are reunited with loved ones who have gone before you. Do you believe in it? For this certain couple, they will learn that this magical place is indeed the best thing that has ver happened to them.

In the middle of a golden pathway there laid a man in the middle. He had dirty blonde hair and the face of an innocent child and he was wearing a long white robe with a pair of wings to go along with it. He stirred awake at the sound of noises he was not familiar with. When Hankyung woke up he was met with a beautiful sight. There in front of him stood a huge white mansion with golden gates in front of it, with a golden path going to the golden gates of the mansion.

"Wow what is this place"

"Why this is a place called heaven my dear child

"Who are you?"

"Oh yes. How silly of me my name is Siwon and I'm the keeper of this gate as it is my decision to decide whether or not a person is worthy to enter this place or not. It's nice to meet you so what is your name friend "

"Oh!! It's nice to meet you my name is Hankyung and it's nice to meet you too"

"So I'm guessing that you are new here right??"

"Umm...........yeah I guess so???"

"Hmmm well let me see"

"Uhhh........ see what?!?!?!?"

"Okay I got it now. You have recently committed suicide out of depression that your girlfriend has cheated on you with another man. Am I right?"

"Yes"

"But you in fact do not know her side of the story right??"

"No. I was to depressed and sad that I let my emotions take over my body and kill myself before i even got to listen to her side of the story. Oh God what have i done"

"Okay, Okay. I get it will you just calm down for a second."

"Ok I'm sorry

"It's okay but please keep in mind of two things okay"

"Okay"

"Good. First, please refrain from using Father's name in such a way and Two if you could would you go back and apologize to her."

"Yes. I would do just about anything to be back with her to tell her that im sorry"

"Good consider your wish granted. You are too young to die anyway. So enjoy it while you can ok"

"Huh??? What!?!?!?!?"

With that the angel Siwon had sent Hankyung back to earth to apologize to Heechul so that they can be together again and to hear her side of the story and to finally get the chance to propose to her.


If this thing was short I do apologize for that but I am dead tired right now. So I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Please look forward to the next one. Until next time. Have a good and safe day.