Chapter 1

The Necklace

Hey so this is the first chapter. This used to be a whole bunch of one-shots but I have decided to  turn it into a multi-chap, so I hope you enjoy it. 


On a warm Saturday morning, Hankyung had decided to buy something for his beloved girlfriend Heechul. Hankyung felt like today was a very special day but at the same time he felt as if something bad was going to happen. Hankyung had left his house to search for something that would be a symbol of their love. He then drove into town to a local jewelry shop. Right then and there at the window was a gorgeous silver heart-shaped necklace with diamonds going around the shape with a beautiful red ruby diamond in the middle. He went up to the clerk and asked if he could purchase the necklace and the clerk gave him a huge happy smile and told him that he could. After purchasing the necklace he went to his car and decided to give Heechul a call.

 


“Hi Chullie”

 

 


“Hi Hannie. What’s wrong? Why are you calling did something happen? Are you alright? ”

 

 


“Yes sweetie I’m alright I just called to ask if you could meet me at the park, because I have a special surprise for you”

 

 


“Oh Hannie you are so sweet. Yeah sure I’ll meet you there. I’m already here anyway so yeah I’ll just wait for you okay”

 

 


“Yeah sure I’ll see you in like 5-10 minutes ok”

 

 


“Ok bye Hannie. I’ll see you soon ok”

 

 


“Ok bye. I love you”

 

 


“Bye.I love you too”

 

 


Hankyung then proceeded to drive to the park. When he arrived he put two pictures into the necklace one of himself and the other of the two of them together. He then got out of his car a started to look for Heechul. After 30 minutes of walking around the whole park he was about ready to give up and go home when suddenly he heard Heechul’s laugh. He followed the sound of her laughter and he could soon spot her but what he saw then devastated him and it felt as if right then and there his heart had shattered into a million pieces and blew away with the wind. He saw his Heechul with none other than pretty boy Kibum. There were right there kissing each other and it looked like she was enjoying it too. He had enough he could not take it. He started sweating, his breathing had increased, his heartbeat sped up, and his vision was going blurry.

 

 


The silver heart necklace tumbled out of his hands and onto the ground. There he stood with a stupid expression plastered onto his face. His eyes wide from shock. His brain still trying to process what just happened. He stood there and looked panicked. His mind racing at the speed of light. He could feel the sweat that was on his forehead running down his face and dripping on the floor with a loud splash!! He was too shocked to notice that everyone was now looking at him. He started to get all nervous. e started to get queasy. He felt betrayed, hurt, alone, angry, annoyed. He wanted revenge. In his heart, there was that same sentence playing over and over again.

 

 


“How could you do this to me”

 

 


That sentence alone was enough to make him run away and that is exactly what he did. He ran. He ran until his legs could not carry him anymore, but he kept on going anyway. Even when he did not have the strength to go on he kept on going. All through that run, he was exhausted, he felt his heart thumping against his ribcage and chest. It felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest it was so painful. His legs, his poor legs they felt like someone set them on fire. His legs felt like they were burning from the inside too the outside. His thighs were feeling that same burning sensation. Even when his body he did not stop running.

 

 


He ran until he came to the spot where he would end it all. He came to a stop at the cliff that lead to the ocean. He looked over the edge at the jagged rocks and reef below, he estimated it to be at least a fifty foot drop. He took one step to the edge he looked up at the sky reminiscing about his life he had with her. How he cherished every moment they had together, his memory with his family and especially his grandmother. He looked towards the ocean at the setting sun and sees his grandmother. He finally lets the tears, the ones he had been desperately holding back, slip out of eyes and down his face and allows the cool, night wind to blow against his face and blowing the tears away. The stinging sensation feels good against his face then he whispers the words:

 

 


“I’m coming to be with you grandmother just please wait for me”.

 

 


With those final words said, he takes that fateful jump. Landing on the rocks below he feels his life seeping out of him as his blood is flowing onto the rocks and into the ocean. Above on the cliff, he hears people calling to him and telling him to hang on. He felt himself slipping in and out of consciousness. He slowly closes his eyes for the final time, until he feels a pair of arms around his waist and feels warmth coming from someone or something next to him. The next thing he knows, he feels water dropping onto his face and hears quit sobbing. He opens his eyes, with much difficulty, and sees that angelic face of his beloved.

 

 


“W..What a..are you do..doing here”

 

 


“I’m *sob* here to *sob* see you silly boy”

 

 


“Heh.... Well I’m afraid you came here too late”

 

 


“I’m *sob* sorry for what I did to you. I finally realize that I was wrong will you please find it in your heart to forgive me”

 

 


“I know that my grandmother always said to forgive those who have done wrong to you, but I do not know if I can ever forgive you. You really broke my heart *cough*cough* I am truly sorry”

 

 


“Its ok I understand but please just hold on, you need to live”

 

 


“I am sorry but I just cannot wait any longer my grandmother is waiting for me and I have to go to her.”

 

 


“No please you cannot die in me please no not yet I’m so sorry please”

 

 


But it was too late, while she was speaking those words to him he finally let go of life and closed his eyes for the last time. He had died with a smile on those pale, white lips of his. Happy that he could hear those last words from his beloved. Those his last actions in this world were wrong, he left this world with great pride and happiness. He died as a happy man, as we should all die with happiness and smiles on our faces. Later on that week his funeral was in process but it was not only his funeral but Heechul’s funeral as well. She had felt so guilty for doing this to him that she too had jumped off that cliff to her doom. When she died she looked up to the sky it had started raining and then she realized that it was her Hankyung that was probably crying for her. Then as she was closing her eyes she silently whispered to the skies and said her final words:

 

 


“I’m coming to be with you Hannie so please. please wait for me”


Hey okay wso this was the first chapter and i hope that you enjoy it and the next chapter will be about with what happened to Heechul. So look forward to that.