Final

On My To Do List


------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun, towards many people seemed like a very charming, girl-oriented, womanizing guy. And he was true to that fact, but what many people didn’t know was that he was also biual. A lot of pre-judgment came with being ‘bi’. Things like people calling you greedy or people naturally assuming you’d go out with anyone who would ask.

Woohyun did stick to the stereotype of a biual male, being that he was more attracted to girls than guys. It didn’t completely ruin the whole purpose of 'playing for both teams', because he did like men, but only certain types. They had to be real lookers’ in order to catch Woohyun's attention; you know the one’s with really androgynous faces or amazing beauty. Which wasn’t too hard to find in Korea, the entertainment industry manufactured an endless supply of fruity looking boys.

After disagreeing with an idol ranking of ‘male idols that are prettier than girls’ he impulsively compiled his own list in this tiny notepad he found.

His list contained only the best of the best, real beauties. Lamely enough, he had been so amused at the time that he had wittingly called it ‘My To do list’. Not that he ever considered seriously going after anyone of them, but if an opportunity ever presented itself, He certainly wasn’t gonna pass up an offer.

High rankers on his list included people such as Lee Jong Suk, Kim Jaejoong, Lee Taemin, Lee Junki and the list goes on. But there was one person in particular (number 5 to be exact) that practically contradicted his whole list and his way of uality. That person was none other than his own band member, Lee Howon. He doesn’t remember exactly how Hoya ended up on there -something vaguely weird about how he felt when Hoya hugged him that day.

Often at times when he’d be flipping through his notepad, he would scrutinize Hoya’s name like it could jump off at his will. But even knowing that Hoya isn’t supposed to be there, he never had it in him to rub the name off (instead he’d be rubbing off the love hearts drawn next to it).

Not that he was saying Hoya didn’t deserve to be on any lists (if people ever made them), just not his one. Because Hoya was a normal, good looking, to-handsome guy. Neither feminine, nor androgynous, just normal.

And Hoya would make things worse. He would do these things, little things that would half-irate him and half make him swoon. Things like how Hoya’s hands would linger a second longer than necessary, or smile at him shyly every time their eyes would meet, or send him these amused knowing looks. It drove Woohyun up the wall.

The situation had gotten so bad, Woohyun had made an entirely new list called the ‘To Un-like List’ (yes, he was very aware of his sprouting creativity). Hoya unsurprisingly being the only one on the list.

And Woohyun swore, that very soon, he would be crossing that name off someday.

 

Though, he’d have to get through rubbing off all the love hearts first.

-----------------------------------
Comments are ♥ :)