Who is First

Behind the Spotlight

The Super Junior members and the F(x) members were quite close. They haveve known each other since they were trainees and have created many memories together. Some or significant and some which weren't. Victoria, also known as Song Qian, was actually quite close to the other Super Junior members. So close in fact, some of them even developed crushes for her. That was just her magic, I guess. There was no way anybody could doubt her unmatched beauty, her sweet smile and kindess. Not to mention her skills in cooking. Even though they couldn't communicate well at first due to the fact she was Chinese, over time, she improved greatly.

Victoria was simply and naturally loved by those around her. People just seemed to have so sort of attraction to her. Even the Super Junior members themselves couldn't deny what they felt towards the lovely, Chinese Girl. Maybe it was the way Victoria spoke. Her words were gentle and clear, like a river flowing gently into the ocean. Maybe it was the way Victoria smiled. Her smile was sweet and loving, like a Umma or Noona/Unnie. Maybe it was the way Victoria looked. Her look was unmatched and beautiful, like a diamond in the rough. What ever it was, no-one could ever hate Victoria. It seemed like an impossible task.

Yes, the Super Junior members treasured Victoria and treated her just like family; someone precious to them. Why? Simply because it was Victoria. An exception to the rule. Truthfully, some of the Super Junior members even tried to steal her heart . Yet, they failed to notice one small and insignificant thing. Victoria's heart already belonged to somebody. Victoria already gave her heart away. Who was that person who held Victoria's heart? The Super Junior members had no idea that the owner of her heart was their very own 'Evil Maknae', Cho Kyuhyun. Yes, you heard it right. To everybody's surprise (much to the maknae's delight), instead of giving her heart to one of the other older Super Junior members, she chose Kyuhyun. The dorky, awkward, friendly and game-loving maknae.

The other Super Junior members actually never noticed it; even though it was quite obvious. They couldn't see how Kyuhyun and Victoria gave each other their hearts, nevering wishing for it to be returned. The other Super Junior members didn't notice the way the tension in the room raised when they stood side by side. They didn't notice the way they looked at each other if one of them were performing stage. They didn't notice the way they they sent gentle smiles across the room. They didn't notice the way they would constantly text at the same time, not suspecting anything. They didn't notice the way their hands would brush against each others gently, pretending that nothing was happening. They didn't notice the way they would just sit next to each other, without muttering a single word.

How did Victoria and Kyuhyun end up together in the first place? Their personalities are so different from each other's. It's as if they were just sompletely incompatible. And, another fact, Kyuhyun was actually younger than Victoria. Kyuhyun's birthday was on the 3rd of February, 1988. Victoria's birthday was on the 2nd of February, 1987. Yes, victoria was older than Kyuhyun. Even if Kyuhyun was younger than her though, she didn't care. It's not that she would call him differently from 'oppa'. Same for Kyuhyun. Even if Victoria was older than him, he would never call her 'noona'. They just couldn't say such words. Not that they didn't respect each other. It was simply because that's how they preferred it. It worked better for them like this.

Even if the whole world couldn't see their love, they truthfully didn't care. If the whole world found out, they just wouldn't care. Even if it felt like the whole world was going against them for their choice, Kyuhyun and Victoria were fine with it; as long as they were together that is. They didn't need the rest of the world knowing about their love.


"We're late!" Leeteuk exclaimed. They were on their way to a concert with the other F(x) members. It was raining terribly. From their bus, they could see hail and ice. They could even hear it on the roof the the bus.

"So? We're still going to make it in time." Kyuhyun replied bluntly, earphones in his ears, listening to some sort of music. Leeteuk sighed at his maknae slightly. Kyuhyun ignored it.

"That doesn't matter though. We, the other Super Junior members, want to spend time with F(x)." Leeteuk spoke slowly, wanting to emphasize his sentence. Kyuhyun gave a blank expression.

"Huh? We spend time with them so much already  though. Why would you guys want to spend more time with them?" Kyuhyun asked in a oblivious and unaware manner.

"Hm... How do we explain this to Kyuhyun?..." Kangin muttered to himself, closing his eyes and going the pose of a 'thinker'. Kyuhyun was amused at the way his hyungs were acting.

"Well... Kyuhyun-ah, when you get to our age, you start wanting to see people more often." Eunhyuk spoke, Kyuhyun simply staring at him. This seemed quite odd.

"So, when I get to your age, I'll be some unlogical and foolish idiot." Kyuhyun spoke bluntly with a slight smirk on his face, recieving a glare from all the other Super Junior members.

"No. When you get to our age, you'll find about this thing called love." Hankyung replied to Kyuhyun's blunt and starky statement. Kyuhyun found this moment quite entertaining.
 
"I'm not that young, I think I love what love is by now." Kyuhyun retorted in a rather uncaring way. The other Super Junior members sighed at their maknae's words once again.

"Yes, you think you do. Truthfully, you don't though." Yesung said. Kyuhyun laughed to himself at their comment. Oh,how wrong about that they were. Kyuhyun knew more about love then any one of them.

"I do know." Kyuhyun stated simply, making it sound like a fact. The other Super Junior members really didn't think much of that. In their eyes, he still knew nothing of love.

Kyuhyun then quickly stopped his words; as if he had somehow become deaf, he couldn't hear anything the other Super Junior members said anymore. He simply looked out the window of the bus, the heavy rain falling gently and leaving all sorts of patterns on the glass. Kyuhyun knew so much more than the other Super Junior members thought he did. They thought Kyuhyun was just their dorky, nerdy and cute maknae. They didn't think Kyuhyun really knew what love was. Yet, they were absolutely wrong.

Kyuhyun knew love. It was like his friend. Kyuhyun knew how strong the words 'I love you' were, and how they could be transmitted to someone else without them ever being heard. Kyuhyun knew both the pleasure and pain of it. The moment a smile appeared, life began to feel good. As if all the grief and suffering from before had suddenly become worth it; as if nothing else was worth it. The moment tears appeared (Sad tears), life came crashing down. All the happy and joyous times spent together were forgotten; as if they were nothing. Many times Kyuhyun went through these emotions, probably even more than his hyungs had.

"We're finally here!" The other Super Junior members exclaimed happily. Kyuhyun simply sighed at them. He didn't care. Well, he didn't care as long as they were interested in a certain Chinese girl. Yes, it was definitely Victoria. Kyuhyun knew that some of the Super Junior members were interested in her. Yet, he didn't bother to tell them that Victoria was his girl. Why didn't he bother telling them? Simply because Kyuhyun trusted Victoria. He had no need to tell his beautiful girlfriend about it. He had trust for her. That's all Kyuhyun really needed.

Kyuhyun stepped off the bus and saw his hyungs walking away. Then, he saw a large pile of bags beside it.

"Kyuhyun! We're in a rush! Could you bring them?! We'll make it up to you!" They yelled at him as they left him out in the rain. Kyuhyun cursed in his head. It was raining heavily and he had no umbrella. With a strained sigh, Kyuhyun held the 15 bags lying on the floor (Henry and Zhoumi included~ ^^). Kyuhyun ignored how the rain began to numb his pale skin and soak his clothes, flowing his hyungs and mochi boy walking in front of him, all holding umbrellas in their hands.

The Super Junior members arrived inside, taking their umbrellas down. Since their minds were clouded at the moment, they didn't seem to think about the maknae walked through the harsh rain. They raised their heads to see Victoria staring.

"Hello oppas. Thank you for coming today." Victoria bowed with a smile on her face, soon fading into a sympathetic look. The other Super Junior members seemed to notice this.

"Hello Victoria-shii." They replied loudly in union. Victoria scolded and gave a disapproving look at something. The other Super Junior members didn't know what it was.

Suddenly, Victoria grabbed an umbrella from her bag and ran out into the rain. The other Super Junior members simply stared as she ran towards something... or someone.

"Kyuhyunnie oppa!" Victoria exclaimed loudly, running up to him and protecting him from the rain. Her eyes were full of worry and concern. Kyuhyun simply smiled thankfully.

"Qian-ah." Kyuhyun spoke in a hushed and low tone. Yes, he was the only person who called Victoria by her real name in Super Junior. Kyuhyun's hair was dripping, not to mention his clothes and the 15 bags he was carrying.

"Are you alright?" Victoria asked as she put her hand (The other hand holding the umbrella) in her pocket, searching for a tissue of some sort. Once Victoria found it, she raised it and wiped the water gently off Kyuhyun's face and neck.

"Thank you, Qian-ah." Kyuhyun spoke, he placed his hand gently on the hand Victoria was using to wipe the water away from face. He gave her a grateful and loving smile. Victoria noticed how cold his hands were.

"Why weren't you carrying an umbrella? You're going to catch a cold in this type of weather." Victoria spoke, letting her hand lay on under Kyuhyun's hand and on his cheek.

"I forgot to bring it. Besides, look at me. I'm carrying 15 bags. I wasn' t even able to hold one." Kyuhyun replied rather softly. Victoria simply smiled at him sympathetically once again, feeling his hands begin to heat up.

"Curse of being the maknae, right?" Victoria asked jokingly, making Kyuhyun chuckle quietly. They exchanged a loving and heartfelt gaze, exchanging precious words without the need to speak.

"I guess." Kyuhyun replied with a slight smile, Victoria giggling happily.

"Come on. Oppa, let's get under shelter." Victoria called, even though she didn't move a single step from the spot. Kyuhyun simply smiled once again, the chill making him shiver.

"Wait a minute." Kyuhyun spoke. He took out his phone and began texting some people.

All the Super Junior members stared from the sidelines gawking. Suddenly, they heard their phone beep.

To: Pabo Hyung
Just so you don't waste time, don't bother trying to hit on Qian-ah again. She's mine. And she has been for a while, even before you guys became interested in her. :P
From: Kyuhyun