Oneshot

Don't make me laugh I'm trying to be mad at you

 

Now he did it again!

It's the 5th time he did that to you.

You said to him he needs to ask you before he will take it, but however he didn't ask you this time.

You were really mad at him and waited till he comes back.

 

Suddenly he comes home and wanted to get a „welcome home hug“ from you, but you were still mad at him.

He looks at you confused and wanted to hug you but you don't want to hug him.

 

„Baby, what’s wrong? Why do you look so mad at me?“ He asked.

„What do you think? Why I'm mad?“ You ask back at him.

„Hmm.... let me think about it!“ He says and took his finger to his chin, to look like he was hard thinking about it. But you know he's joking again.

 

It was hard not to laugh at him, because of his „thinking grimaces“ but you need to be serious at this.

„Hm... I gave you a morning kiss today’s morning, I woke you up and I wrote a message to you... but hmm...“ He thinks hard about it.

 

You must smile at this and he noticed it.

 

„Oh, you're smiling. Maybe I found my mistake.“ He says

„Yah! Don't make me laugh, I'm trying to be mad at you! And you didn't found your mistake!“ You say mad at him.

 

„Okay, then maybe give me a hint?“ He asks.

You thought about it.

„I say it all the time when you did it.“

„Hmm... Maybe because of these?“ He asks and smiles at you when he showed you a new package with nice strawberries inside.

 

You looked at him and a happy smile came across your face.

But then again your smile faded and you looked still mad at him.

 

„Ow.. what's now wrong? I bought them just for you, please don't be mad at me. I had a hard day and I want only you in my arms.“ He asks and looked sad at me.

 

Oh no not that again... He looks so sad...

You didn't notice that he moves closer to you and suddenly he kissed you softly.

 

You reply his kiss softly back, but then you pull away from him even if you don't want to.

 

„Bae, stop this! I'm mad at you! And you need to find out why!“ You said.

„Aishh...“ He only says and walks into the living room.

You walked behind him and watched him.

 

Suddenly he opens the strawberry package and eats one of the tasty strawberries right in front of you.

„Yah!“

„If you want one of these tasty strawberries you have to kiss me.“ He only says and waited.

 

I thought about it quickly.

You would do everything for strawberries and Bae knows about that and plus kissing him would be even nicer than only the tasting the strawberry.

 

And suddenly you felt warm lips on your own and a tongue who wants inside your mouth. You reply his kiss softly and open your mouth to let his tongue in your mouth.

While the kiss gets deeper and passionater, he settled down with you on the sofa and placed you right into his lap.

 

Some seconds later he break the kiss and eats a strawberry.

You wanted to complain but he stopped you with a new kiss.

When his tongue finds his way into your mouth he taste your beloved fruit, the strawberry.

 

After the strawberries were eaten you smiled at him.

“Thank you for buying me new ones.” You say and snuggled at him.

You smell his scent that you love so much.

 

“That was the only way to make you happy again.” He whispers into your ear and kissed your neck.

 

“But next time you ask me okay?”

“Hmm….” He replies and kissed further your neck up to your ear and jaw line.

Then he reached your lips and bites them softly and hungrily.

You reply his kiss and go through his hair.

 

“Come let’s go into our bedroom.” He says and carried you into the bedroom onto the bed.

End

 

hope someone like it!