Survey

My Shining Star
Dara's POV

I don’t know how long we stood there with our faces just inches apart. I almost memorized every line of his face. Of course I’m exaggerating but I could have turned away but I wanted to stay right there, just looking at his face. I especially like his lips. They look like a pair of sweet strawberries.

“Wow. Wooyoung oppa, you’re so sweet! Thank you for the water!’ CL interrupted. She took one bottle of water from his hands. I looked at her. She gave me an annoyed look.

I shyly looked at Wooyoung who looked nervous. He cleared his throat.

“Water noona.” He handed me the other bottle.

“Sorry about CL. If you want we can share…”

“No thanks. I’ll get some more for the other members. I’ll be back.” He said robotically.

I looked at his retreating back. I’m sad his mood changed.

~

Wooyoung's POV

I can feel my knees wobbling as I make my way to the pantry. I can’t erase the sight I just have seen.

Her beautiful face so close to mine. I want to touch her smooth face and bring it closer, till there’s no more space between us.

If CL didn’t interrupt, I swear I could have kissed her.

Control yourself Wooyoung!

“Woodong, what’s the problem?” I looked up and saw Nichkhun with a towel in his hands.

“Oh hyung. Nothing. I’m just thinking about something… Why are you here? Getting some water?” I said as we enter the pantry.

“Geez. I have to get away from Bom noona for a while. She’s acting pretty sweet. Although I don’t mind the attention, I can see Taecyeon grumbling. Poor CL. She was almost dropped two times.”

“Wow. Noona is very straightforward. She’s really into you hyung.”

As I say that, I saw frustration in his face. He looked at the towel he’s holding and sighed.

~

NichKhun's POV

*A little rewind*

“Nichkhun, I like you.” I heard her say in English after giving me a towel.

“Noona?” I pretended not to hear what she just said. I was teaching her the dance steps because she asked for help.

“I really do. Your looks. Your personality. It’s hard to find a guy that will match all my qualifications.” She said while coming near to me. Of course I stepped back. She looked like an animal ready to attack her prey.

“Thank you noona. But it’s just too fast. We don’t know each other that well…”

“Are you saying I’m not your type?” She said while touching my chest. Woah. I must admit my body reacted to her touch.

“No, it’s not like that. I mean…” I gulped. I don’t know if I should push her away or what.

“Noona, let’s practice our dance routine.” Thank God Junsu hyung saved me. He dragged noona away.

“YAH! Concentrate! I don’t want to go home with broken limbs!” I saw CL throwing punches at Taec whose face looked beaten.

CL looked at me. I mouthed sorry. She looked at Taecyeon then at Bom noona on the other side of the room with Junsu hyung. She then looked at me with dismay in her face.

I looked at Bom noona. She only had her eyes on me as she danced.

WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hurriedly went out of the room.

~

*Now fast forward*

Dara's POV

“Okay guys and girls, freshen up! 2PM, you have radio guesting in an hour. 2NE1, you have vocal training after this.” I heard everyone’s groaning.

“I know you are all tired. That’s why you have to eat well, exercise regularly, and drink lots of water. Got it?”

“Yes.” Some responded dryly.

“Tomorrow, the call time is 10AM. Absolutely no late comers.” He said the last part while looking at me and Wooyoung.

“Yes Sir.” Wooyoung said.

“You all did a great job today! See you tomorrow.”

“Thank you Sir!”

“So I guess I’ll see you girls later.” Wooyoung said to me.

“Yes. 9PM sharp. Bring lots of money okay?” I said jokingly. He laughed.

“Uhm.. noona… can I… have your number?” He said shyly.

“Sure.” I narrated my number as he types it to his cellphone.

“Thanks.” He smiled sweetly and waved goodbye.

I really want to hug him that moment.

~

Wooyoung's POV

We met up at a famous Korean restaurant. All looked exhausted but very enthusiastic about the get together. We settled down at a long table. I really want to sit beside Dara noona but CL is beside her. I kinda have a feeling she doesn't like me. I chose to sit beside Nichkhun.

“Oh, Wooyoung-sshi, can I sit there?” I looked up and saw Bom noona and her pleading face. I looked at Nickhun hyung and his face is saying “NO!”.

“Okay noona.” I moved to make way for her.

“Hi.” Bom greeted Nichkhun hyung.

He just answered noona with a forced smile.

“Before anything else, I want to make a toast.” Junsu said after all have settled.

“Hyung is showing off.” Chansung whispered to Minji who’s beside him. She giggled.

“For a successful concert!” He raised his glass of water. (LOL)

“For a successful concert!” We repeated and raised our glasses. Some chose to drink soda while some prefer water.

“Let’s play a game!” Junho said after some mouthful of bulgogi.

“Truth or dare!” I shouted.

“Nah. That’s old school.” Taecyeon said. “How about a 2PM survey?”

“Yeah. I remembered we did that survey where Wooyoung answered Dara noona in all five questions!”

“Chansung-ah!” I pretended to throw the saucer to him. I hope they’ll not see I’m blushing.

“Woohoo! Right! That’ll be interesting!” Junho said. He sat in front of CL who’s avoiding his gaze.

“Wait. I have a feeling you guys planned this.” CL said while looking at us (except Junho) with interrogating eyes.

“No! Not at all! It’s all impromptu.” Junsu said while raising his hands as a sign of telling the truth.

Honestly, we did plan this. Junho shared this idea of him while we’re on the way to the restaurant. I don’t what is his motive though.

“I’m in.” Bom said then shifted his gaze to Nichkhun who’s unusually quiet.

“Aigoo. Then let’s do it.” CL said, defeated.

“If the unnies want to do it then…” Minji shyly said.

“Nice one Minji! That’s my girl!” Junho said happily while nudging lightly the 2NE1 maknae on his left side. I saw Minji blushed.

“How about noona?” Junsu asked Dara noona.

“Okay! But don’t expect too much from us.” We laughed at her dorkiness.

“Let’s start!” Taecyeon excitedly said. “First question. Hmmm… Ah! Who will be most likely to be successful in variety? Who wants to go first?”

“Hmmm.. I think Wooyoung and you Taecyeon.” CL emphasized the last name. “Hard to admit that you have some sense of humor in there even though you look...”

“I look what?” Taecyeon curiously add.

“You don’t want to know.” CL smirked. I saw Junho smirked too.

“Moving on! Bom noona!” Junsu said to prevent dead air.

“Hmmm. I think Wooyoung because of his Ssanti dance.”

“Wow thank you noona!” I was actually expecting for her to answer Nichkhun hyung. I looked at him and he looked uncomfortable as Bom keeps putting food on his plate.

We looked at Minji and Dara, waiting for one to follow. Minji talked first.

“Aigoo.” She said shyly. “Junho oppa and Wooyoung oppa. Ssanti dance is hilarious.”

“Wow! Thanks Minji-ya!” Junho said then pinced lightly her cheeks. Again, she blushed. I saw CL became uncomfortable.

“So how about Dara noona?" Junho said.

“Of course Wooyoung. His Ssanti is my favorite.” Wow. Those words coming from Dara noona… I feel like I’m in cloud 9 right now. Aigoo. Am I blushing?

I barely heard their teasing because what she said keeps on replaying in my head. I didn’t even notice they are asking the girls the next question already.

The four girls said Junsu’s name and I already know what the question was.