Letters (2/2)

Letters


Pairing/Characters:Taelli, Taemin, Sulli, 
Rating: G, fluff?
Summary: I don't know much about summaries, but please give it a try?

 


At first, he just wanted to give it a try. Writing to someone, he didn't know about, a total stranger. Yet, afterwards, it became a habit. A hobby. He was addicted to writing those letters.

PART 2



Taemin who receives the letter quite shortly, due to the short distance feels more nervous than ever. He doesn't want to reply, but in all politeness, he writes back a couple of words to describe how he feels about this mystery girl Sulli is curious about.

Dear Sulli,

This girl. She gives me the chills. In a good way of course. Is it possible to say that I miss her? She's pretty.

-Taemin

Sulli who receives this letter the next day chuckles as how shallow Taemin is. Not even bothering to question who the girl is anymore, she sends back a 
smiley
 face with a secret smirk hidden somewhere on the small piece of paper.

Taemin is relieved that Sulli no longer asks about her. But isn't this one-sided love that he is feeling. With feelings he can only long for and miss, yet the other probably completely clueless of who she is. It wouldn't hurt to even meet her right?

Dear Sulli,

Hey...I thought maybe we could meet someday? I think letters aren't enough to tell you how much I'm feeling. If you come out, I'll bring you out for ice-cream. My treat. And so you know, I'm no stalker. I'm possibly you age and only 3 years older if you want to know. Friends?

-Taemin.

And somehow in between the next few letters, they manage to get a hold of each other by getting each other's number and finding a location, time, and date at where to meet up.

----

11:00 AM

Place: At the park
Sulli's location: On a bench
Taemin's location: On the other side of the bench

Surprisingly, both of them had sat down on the same bench not even bothering to look around at who's beside them. Teenagers these day being so oblivious, and mindless. 

As both of them text each other, their text tones ring after each other, repetitively.

T: Where are you?
S: Sitting on a bench?
T: Lol so am I?
S: Theres this person who I'm sitting next to who's ringtone is ringing alot. So annoying >.<
T: :P same with me >.<
S: He'e pretty cute
T: So is she.

For a moment, when Taemin looked up he saw a girl looking at him as if her eyes might have looked through him.

"Hey~ What's your name."

"Taemin. You?"

"So that you I'm look for. You know me- Sulli."

She gave him a cheeky smile and he swore he felt his heart beat x10 faster than it was before.
His prediction was right. She was pretty. And now that he has seen her, he's had over heels over her.

"So...Taemin, who's that girl you like? You've been very shallow on your descriptions about this girl, so I'm really curious."

He could feel his cheeks becoming red, as her voice sounded like music in his ears.

"You...you really want to know?"

Sulli gave a small chuckle and lightly punched Taemin on the shoulder.

"I'm a girl. So who's this gossip about?"

Taemin tilted his head, then looked down right away.

"She's something I've only seen for the first time. And she's....she looks pale, with long hair, and has really long legs."

Sulli looked around the park to see if there was any girl that suited his description. Yet, there was no one.

"Is she here right now?"

"Yea."

Then Sulli saw a small glance from Taemin as she looked around once more.

"Is it me?"

"Possibly?"

Taemin could barely hold his feelings, as inside he was gushing. His heart was spilled, everything was just out there.

And that's when he swore, that he unconsciously took Sulli's hand and put it in his.

"Will you be mine?"

----

She gave a knowing smile. Then a thoughtful one. Then finally, her eye smile.

"Yea. You could have told me earlier, you know. ;) You're really cute you know?"

"Thanks."

Then both of the wandered off somewhere that sold ice-cream. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

holy crap. What kind of fail fluff did I just write? 0__0