Time to see the… House?

Who will have thought that WGM *KeyBer version*

 

(Amber *POV*)

So after we ate our ice creams, we got a text message

Congratulations! It seems obvious that you both have been doing great as a couple!

We’re honored to tell you guys that it’s time to see..

Your new house! Hope you both like it and live a happy married life!

-WGM cast.

So yeah, that’s pretty much it. I’m soooo excited. I looked at Key who was reading over my shoulders and saw that his facial expression was not that different from mine..

“Are you as excited as I am?” I asked him

“As excited as I can be” He said while rolling his eyes

“Oh don’t be such a whiny little girl” I scolded him while glaring at him

“Oh shut it, at least pretend you’re a girl while we’re supposed to be married”

“How do you expect me to “act like a girl” when my so supposed “husband” is more girly than me?”

“Let’s just go see the house..” Said Key while walking away.

Yeah right, we make such a gooooood couple…

(Key *POV*)

I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her  

I can’t believe she’s such a witch, for her everything I do is wrong!

Siigghhhhh

Oh well, right now we’re going towards the “new house” and I’ve been driving for more than 30 minutes!

I look at my right expecting to see an annoyed Amber, and instead I found her sleeping!

I looked carefully at her face and realize, that when she’s sleeping she doesn’t look half bad. You know, seeing her without a scowl on her face definitely gives her points on her favor..

But I have to wake her up, since we’re almost there, I know I’m not going to sound very manly but.. I’m actually scared of waking her up. I know she can be a monster if she wants to..

Oh well here goes nothing..

“Ambbiee” I said while shaking her “Wake upp sweetieeeee”

“Go to hell I’m sleeping.” She said sleepily

“Sweetie pieeee we’re hereee”

“Okay, you definitely do not have any value for your life, now do you?!” She said completely awake now. Keke I knew my plan would work.

“Sorry but I had to wake you up somehow sleepyhead”

“I hate you.”

“OMG! FINALLY! We agree in something… I hate you too!” I said while smiling

“Yeah, you could say this is a start” She said while smiling back at me.

Who knows, maybe this marriage won’t be that bad..

(Amber *POV*)

We got out of the car after me almost killing him for waking me up.

And I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings because I was too occupied thinking that Key just smiled at me, that stupid Barbie..

But suddenly I felt a hand touching my shoulder, and when I looked up I saw Key gaping at something.

“What is it idiot? You look like a fish, close your mouth.”

“Oh god Amber, you’re soooo not going to like “our” house..” He said while looking uncomfortable

That’s when I actually looked at our house and damn was it true.

I totally hate it.

Something’s telling me, this WGM cast is just trying to piss me off.