final

Titanic

It was a late winter night at Minji and Taemin's flat. Minji has been hell bent on watching the movie Titanic for about a month. She finally got her hands on it and was planning to watch it that night. She was going to watch it by herself just in case she started crying which she counted on. But unfortunatly for her, her boyfriend of 2 years decieded not to go to "guys night out." So he was going to watch it with her.

"So, what are we watching?" Taemin asked for the 5th time while sitting closer to her.

"We are watching Titanic. You know you CAN go to guys night out instead of watching this with me." Minji said hiding her bow of tissues under a pillow.

"I know. But i want to spend time with you." Taemin said and hugged her.

"Whatever."

(String quartet scene)

Minji and Taemin sat there in complete silence. At first Taemin thought that it was just going to be Minji that would be crying, and she was. But he was also on the verge of tears. While he was watching it he started to think about all the people who lost their lives and all the children who didnt get to live their lives because of the sinking. It made him realize that you could die at any moment. Which freaked him out.

(Jack's death scene)

By now Taemin had a stream of tears running down his face as did Minji. Taemin started to realize how much love Jack felt toward Rose and how Rose loved Jack. Taemin looked at the crying Minji and realized he loved Minji in the same way. He didnt go to guys night out because he had planned to ask Minji to marry him that night. He had planned to take her to dinner and ask her then. But he believed he had found a better time.

"T-taemin?" Minji asked wiping her eyes. "are you o-okay? You awfully quiet."

"Im fine Jagiya." Taemin responded quickly wiping away his tears.

"So did you like the movie?" Minji asked handing him a tissue.

"It was good." He said smiling at her.

"Jagiya... I have a question."

"Which is?" Minji asked.

Taemin knelt down on one knee as Minji gasped.

"Gong Minji. Will you be my Rose?" Taemin asked pulling out a ring.

"Taemin.... As long as you will be my Jack. Yes!!" Minji replied tackling him to the ground and capturing his lips in a longing kiss.

"Saranghae Minji." Taemin whispered into her hair.

"Saranghae Taemin." Minji responded and tightened her grip on Taemin.

 

 

FIN