I'm Sorry Eun Jung

When the Five Stars Reunite [Short Term Happiness? Or Maybe Not]

Yunho's POV

 

"Eun Jung-ah, ireona," I shook her softly.

"Mmmffff," she replied. Aigoo, what has school done to her? :(

"Come on, Changmin and Jongjin are waiting for you." I reasoned.

"Five more minutes!" she replied and rolled to the other side of the bed. Smart.

"JUNG EUN JUNG! It's 10 in the morning and you're definitely late for school!" I decided to prank her, it's the only way.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M UP! HOLY THERE'S SCHOOL?! YUNNIE! YOU COULD'VE WOKEN ME UP EARLIER. MY HOMEROOM TEACHER IS GONNA KILL ME-- ASDFGK" I covered . Damn i forgot how loud her shouts can be. 

"CHILL DUDE! It's Sunday and your holidays started two days ago, remember?" and I saw her panic-striken face, soften.

She pointed my hand that was covering with her eyes and as I released it, she said, "Nice way to wake up your sister. Now let me go back to sleep,"

"ANNI! FINE I'M SORRY FOR WAKING YOU UP LIKE THIS!" I panicked, Changmin's gonna kill me if we delay his breakfast.

"I'm kidding! Let's go, I'm famished and I think Changmin oppa's gonna kill either one of us if we don't hurry, I'll be at the table ASAP. Don't you two have schedules today?" she smiled.

I shook my head.

Eun Jung scurried to the bathroom and some protests from Changmin was heard. 

I know I've been a really bad brother these past years, I really cannot help it. Eun Jung adopted all our characteristics, especially theirs. I know how she can't play with words well and I would snap at her everytime she tries to comfort me. I usually cried about that. Our relationship was quite strained. I know Eun Jung has never given up trying to talk to me like how we used to. It's like that saying 'You need two hands to clap'. Her hand was out, but mine wasn't, i'm really grateful to get a sister who has never lost hope in her brother who went through depression and would always come home wasted. She was always so patient, but I knew, whatever I did yesterday, was the last straw for her. I was always with Jongjin. Coming to think of it, I was like a parasite, feeding on Jongjin for some moral support. Changmin snatched the brother role from me and made sure Eun Jung was okay, and not becoming depressed like me. I know Changmin's not too happy with everything that has been happening lately, he screams and cries in his sleep ever since they left but he still managed to put up a brave front. I suddenly felt weak, how can I, Jung Yunho, the leader of DBSK be such a weakling? Even Changmin, who's younger than me, manage to go over the so-called depression stage. I'm sorry Eun Jung, i'm so sorry. Slowly, I felt my vision blurring and the tears started flowing.

 

Eun Jung's POV

 

I was already at the coffee table, waiting for Yunnie, who should be out by now. Changmin was complaining about how he can get gastric if he doesn't eat soon and he ended up getting nags from Jongjin.

"I'm gonna check on Yunnie," I said and left for my room.

Sniffles were slowly heard with every step I took. I popped my head into my bedroom and saw Yunho, looking down and his shoulders jerking with every sniffle. Is he crying? I went in front of him and squatted. I immediately engulfed him in an embrace when I saw his tear-stricken face. He sobbed even louder and he kept repeating, "I'm so sorry Eun Jung, i'm so sorry," and kept grabbing on to me, as if I was leaving,

I rubbed Yunho's hair as he cried. I won't cry, I told myself. And thank god, my brain listened.

"It's okay Yunnie, what happened?" I asked, after his sobs have quitened down.

"I'm so sorry Eun Jung," was all he said.

 

A/N:

Hey guys! i know that Yunho's thoughts are all over the place but after serious consideration, i put it that way cos of Yunho's condition. so jyeah. if any of you need clarifications, please type it down on the comments section and i'll gladly reply to you on your wall. :D Bye! :D