Today's the day

Turning a tomboy into a fashionista

 

“There’s a snake in my boot! There’s a snake in my boot!” The Woody alarm clock rang.

 

Victoria then groaned in response. She hated waking up, especially at six in the morning. With the intention of turning her favorite alarm clock off, she slammed her hand on the table where she thought her alarm clock was. However, her hand only met the coldness of the table. This then triggered Victoria’s bad temper. She quickly stood erect, while her eyes are still glued together, and started to find her alarm clock using her hands.

 

“Ah, damn. Damn! Things to piss me off in the freaking morning!” she groaned. She scratched her head in irritation as she slowly opened her eyes.

 

“There’s a snake in my boot!” The alarm clock continued to ring.

 

Victoria clicked her tongue and rubbed her temples. She was really, really annoyed for no apparent reason. But then again, she was known for her foul temper and her dirty mouth.

 

“I hate the mornings! Die!” She screamed onto her pillow. She threw herself back into her Toy Story-themed bed and started to kick. She suddenly felt a piece of metal hit her leg and she froze.

 

“I found it!” She exclaimed.

 

Using her toes, she picked up the alarm clock and brought it to herself. She immediately clicked the dismiss button to turn off the alarm clock. She looked at her alarm clock and notice a stain on Woody’s nose. She used her blanket and wiped the spot gently.

 

“Besides Minho, you never left me.” She muttered.

 

“ Hey, Get up! The bus is coming in ten!” Her roommate, Minho yelled through the door.

 

“Maybe if I pretend to sleep, she will let me skip school.” Victoria thought. She let out a small chuckle and immediately buried herself in her bed.

 

“Hey, Victoria! The bus is coming soon,” Minho repeated once again. Not getting any response, Minho barged in Victoria’s room. Minho then pouted and let out a sigh, looking defeated.

 

“Aish, this girl, really. “ He muttered.

 

Victoria opened one of her eyes and bit her lip to suppress her laughter. She did a small victory pose as she complimented herself for being a genius. Minho seemed to notice the sudden movement and raised one eyebrow. He knew Victoria’s tactics. After all, they were best friends.

 

“Oh, what do we have here?” Minho sang as he let out a smirk, “ Oh, it’s Victoria’s Special One Piece collection of Luffy! Oooh…” he continued as he continued to spin Victoria’s prized collection carelessly.

 

“What if I accidentally drop it? Oh my, what a traged-.”

 

Before even completing his sentence, Victoria immediately jumped up and protested. Upon realizing that her cover has been blown, Victoria heaved a sigh and once again cursed under her breath.

 

“Oh, Victoria. Just go to school! Come on, be out in 5.” Minho approached Victoria and gave her a pat on her head.

 

Victoria then rolled her eyes but agreed. She quickly got up and changed into her school uniform tardily.

 

“Hey, Victoria! The bus is here!” Minho once again shouted through the door.

 

Victoria then felt the surge of panic in her and went fast forward in packing her stuff. She was about to leave the door when she remembered she had forgotten her precious watch. She grabbed her Toy’s story watch from her bedside and put it on with care. Upon putting it on, she noticed the date.

 

 

Today was May 21.

 

 

“No wonder today is such a bad day.” She said solemnly.

 

With that Victoria rushed down and took the bus to school.

 

 

~*~

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Hehehe, this chapter is a bit dry. Aish, so sorry if it was boring for you guys. Okay, I will try my best the next time! Thank you anyway and I really hope you like it. Thanks and watch out for the next chapter!