Chap 2

I don't like him!

Yesung's POV

*Bell ring*

Finally! Only two lessons left and then I can get out of here.. Luckily there is lunch before next class.

I walked to my locker and I saw Eunhyuk and Shindong standing there.

"Ah, Hyung. How was your class?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Hell, as always.."

"What have happened?" Shindong asked. He was really confused.

"Nothing much.."

"Why here always happens something interesting when I'm sick!"

"Shindong, it's really nothing.." I wanted to change subject to something else. Eunhyuk looked at me and nodded lightly.

"Hey, do you know what do we have at lunch today?" Smile came to my face. My lips formed Thanks Hyukie!

It's nothing Hyung, he formed back and winked. Shindong looked still confused.

"Dunno.. Let's go and see! Hyung, are you coming with us?" Shindong asked. Hyukie nodded to me. Maybe I should go with them. I was going to put my books to my locker when I felt a touch on my shoulder.

"Kim Jongwoon, come with me". Ms. Lee said in really serious tone. I am in big trouble. I can feel it.

"What's it Ms. Lee?" Shindong asked.

"It's nothing to do with you Donghee. But Hyukjae, you come with him" She said and pointed at him.

"Okay Ms.." He answered and we both followed her to teacher office. Shindong just stood there and looked pretty upset. He and everybody else stared at us. Whispers started to fly around the lobby and my heart just beat more deeply.

 .

-at office-

Eunhyuk's POV

We stood in front of her desk and she stared at us. Silence was going to kill me, but I didn't want to ask what it is about.

"I heard that you guys have used violence against others. Is that true?" WHAT? Where did she hear about that? We both stayed quiet and looked at floor.

"Is it true?" She asked again.

"Yes, Ms. Lee" Yesung answered. What is he doing? We could have said that it's just a rumour!

"So, you admit it?"

"Yes, but Ms. Can I say something?"

"Go ahead".

Yesung what are you doing!? You are going to be in big troubles!

"It was just me. Eunhyuk didn't do anything to that boy. He just stopped me.." Yesung, no..

"Let him go, please Ms. Lee. I'm the one who have to suffer, not him."

"Is that true Lee Hyukjae?" I looked at Yesung. He was really serious. He is telling the truth, but he doesn't have to suffer!

I didn't want to say it. "Yes Ms. Lee". But I did…

I walked out of the office and when I looked back I just saw Yesung's sad face. This is not right. Yesung didn't know what he was doing. He is not a bad person.

 .

-later-

I waited Yesung at his locker, but he didn't come. I waited him almost 2 hours, but he didn't come. What is going on? Is he alright..

"Ah, Hyung. You are still here?" It was Donghae my classmate.

"Yep. I have waited Yesung Hyung for hours."

"Yesung Hyung? He left after lunch break".

"What?" He really left? "Are you sure Donghae?"

"Yeah, I saw him when he walked out of gates with teacher." He answered. "Have something happened?"

I wanted to tell, but I didn't know what Yesung is going to say if anybody else would know..

My phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and I saw Yesung's name in it.

From. Turtle♥

I'm sorry Hyukie. I didn't tell you that I left after lunch.. I hope you don't hate me now. Have you waited me for long?

-

To. Turtle♥

It's okay Sungie! I don't hate you and I didn't wait you for long. Don't worry about it. I'll call you later? ^^

"Was it Yesung Hyung?" Donghae asked me.

"Yeah.."

"Um.. Hyukie. Do you have anything important to do today?"

"No, why?"

"Well, would you like to come to have some ice-cream with me?"

My phone vibrated again.

From. Turtle♥

Okay, let's talk later!

Yesung was okay. Really good to know. I quickly answered to him and then I looked at Donghae.

"Yeah, I'd like to come." I smiled at him and we left school gates together.

 .

-at Yesung's house-

'You got a text!' My phone vibrated again.

From. Jewel-guy

Okay, bye Hyung! ^^

How stupid am I? I didn't remember to tell Hyukie that I left earlier.. I'm sure that he is mad at me..

But now I'm thinking about those rumours. Is there really a boy that likes me? Or is it just someone's stupid idea? I don't know. Those gossips about my relationship with some teach' or that I have never kissed a girl before were really lies, but this one can be real. Could it be? Well, maybe I should just leave it alone. I turned around in my bed and slowly I fell asleep.

 

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

This chap is really nothing much. Next chap will be more interesting ;) Atleast I hope it..

But yeah, I have nothing more to say ^^

@ryeosomnia1986 Waa~ thank you!♥ I'm glad you liked it. I hope you like this chap too besides it's not really interesting. ^^

@yewookM Maybe they are, maybe not ;) And I can't svare that it's Wookie but let's see~  And I like too YeHyuk friendship♥ Hope you like this chap too!

Thanks for comments my Luvers! ^w^